Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that would give me and everyone else here an erection. However, im fairly sure he was an actual chemist doing it at his own discretion.

If that stuff however gets released soon by that company it would be interesting if someone could get it tested to see whats actually in it.
I emailed them, you can get it now for 80 euros.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly dude out of pure curiosity if you order it I’ll help you out with the testing, just for shits and giggles. Some other users here might chip in too, idk.

Im very tempted. Although i have no idea how i would go about getting it tested (live in the UK)

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're speaking about a small/medium sized italian company. This doesn't surprise me.

And, the powerpoint wasn't meant for marketing purposes too, something we forget here sometimes.

Their revenue last year was €300 million. They’re not that small.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
meh , they out of nowhere happened to produce an s-equol dgla lotion that will be ok within 3 months but they can sell the test solution for 80 euros :D
if this is not a scam man what can i say

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their revenue last year was €300 million. They’re not that small.
As far as pharma companies go, that’s pretty small. Their revenue is just what they brought in, they use that to pay all of their employees, pay off assets / bills etc... sh*t with that kind of revenue they need to release this ASAP to get their revenue up

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We had a lotion in Germany, 2 years ago. It was made by some doctors in cooperation with an university if I'm right. It was called Thyocin. The lotion was backed buy a promising study they made some years before. (better than the Brotzu bs results in the presentation) A TV show in Germany was reporting about the lotion too and a moderator of the show got regrowth with this lotion. All this was way more promising than the Brotzu scam and what can I tell you? At the end a lot of people in Germany tested it and it turned out to be bullshit. It's the same pattern like with the Brotzu lotion.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
We had a lotion in Germany, 2 years ago. It was made by some doctors in cooperation with an university if I'm right. It was called Thyocin. The lotion was backed buy a promising study they made some years vefore. (better than the Brotzu bs results in the presentation) A TV show in Germany was reporting about the lotion too and a moderator of the show got regrowth wirw this lotion. All this was way more promising than the Brotzu scam and what can I tell you? At the end a lot of people in Germany tested it and it turned out to be bullshit. It's the same pattern like wwit the Brotzu lotion.

Yeah but we still have unanswered questions to effectiveness when a dude goes and regrows his temples with what was claimed to be over a year ago a solution that contained all the ingredients found in the patent.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the company selling the copied Brotzu lotion is very likely scam.
They're selling jacuzzi's, armchairs and recommend sonic treatment (treatment with sound waves/vibrations...).

I e-mailed them asking to join their trials because I was curious. They said it was only for Italians, and that it will be for sale in 40 days. This was yesterday. The fact that they are now selling it all of a sudden is another warning sign.

However, it might be worth a shot if someone gets it tested.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the company selling the copied Brotzu lotion is very likely scam.
They're selling jacuzzi's, armchairs and recommend sonic treatment (treatment with sound waves/vibrations...).

I e-mailed them asking to join their trials because I was curious. They said it was only for Italians, and that it will be for sale in 40 days. This was yesterday. The fact that they are now selling it all of a sudden is another warning sign.

However, it might be worth a shot if someone gets it tested.

I wouldn’t even buy a jacuzzi from them their site is that bad.