Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

inmyhead

Reaction score
There shouldn't be any absorption issues. The molecular weight is 240-ish. It dissolves in ethanol. It'll either work like that or it won't, in my opinion.

Meh, I don't know and I don't care in the short term. I just wanna see if there is any truth to all this hype about Equol in the recent years. I have a feeling it's piss weak just like most natural/herbal stuff, so if it shows some effects at all, then I will worry about potential side effects.

I'm forced to stay sick and suffer just so that my hair loss isn't in overdrive mode (I'm not allowed to treat my hypothyroidism because my hormones and DHT go up and my hair loss becomes unstoppable), and I just can't f*****g take it anymore. I just snapped today and destroyed so much f*****g sh*t in my room just seeing the thinning that happens in mere days. I'm going psycho at this point.

https://nutrabiotech.en.alibaba.com...m=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.13.683546efwV9xur

I dunno. 150 USD was as much as I was willing to give for the stuff and it gives between 1000 days and 300 days of a supply depending on the dose. Not too much money if it doesn't work, and enough to last a while if it does. I hope this guy is not a scammer though because I am f*****g flying to China and gutting him otherwise. I've just about lost it at this point with all this hair loss bullshit, after this Brotzu fiasco and everything being all fucked up. No good news, hope, or anything to look forward to in this baldness game.
I think i might order Equal too. But why did you chose this supplier? Just want to know the reason behind it. As there are plenty of Equol sellers on alibaba if you search for it.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think i might order Equal too. But why did you chose this supplier? Just want to know the reason behind it. As there are plenty of Equol sellers on alibaba if you search for it.

They all have huge minimum orders and IdealForehead found this one and ordered from this one as well.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what makes you assume the pics are faked?

convenient difference in lighting and the fact that it just looks like a ton of concealer used on the crown, with combover from the mid-scalp (I m talking about that crown pic someone supposedly sent to brotzu to encourage him).

and the fact that, as f*****g always, there is only 1 pic to prove the results, when every non-retarded person who wanted to prove progress beyond reasonable doubt would have taken a rigorous set of pics from different angles and under bright light, or even a video where he moves his hair to show nothing else is at play.

Last edited:

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody on the Joe Tillman podcast in the chat made Joe aware of the second Brotzu pics. His reaction was the following:

"I saw the other pics. The one has concealer in it, probably toppik"

What's with all these deniers and the fact that they all purposefully disregard the temple pic?
The podcast guys are hair transplant shills. One of them even runs a hair transplant clinic.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i ve seen it. after all the hyping, you'd expect more than a guy pulling his hair back in the before, and covering his front scalp with longer midscalp hair in the after pic. imagine if he actually posted bright pics of his entire scalp!

honestly, seeing those pics after all the positive comments about it made me think you all need a different class of meds

The guy who got the results on the temples (which you obviously cant fake) made the lotion on a frequent basis with access to a lab so didnt have to worry about stability, and on the few days that he wasn't making it each application was in a separate air tight container.

Last edited:

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
convenient difference in lighting and the fact that it just look like a ton of concealer used on the crown, with combover from the mid-scalp (I m talking about that crown pic someone supposedly sent to brotzu to encourage him).

and the fact that, as f*****g always, there is only 1 pic to prove the results, when every non-retarded person who wanted to prove progress beyond reasonable doubt would just have taken a rigorous set of pics from different angles and under bright light, or even a video where he moves his hair to show nothing else is at play
Ok, I assume we're talking about these pics: https://www.folliclethought.com/new-brotzu-photos-temple-and-crown/#comments

You claim that the crown pic uses topikk. Could be, I'm not denying that.
However, the second pic (which is taken from roughly the same angle) and - ironically - has darker lighting, shows no progress beyond reasonable doubt?

I must be blind...

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
If fidia fucks this up and the homemade version works they are basically losing money, really can’t imagine a company sitting on a lotion that could potentially be a cure for some people (to a degree) and not do anything with it

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I assume we're talking about these pics: https://www.folliclethought.com/new-brotzu-photos-temple-and-crown/#comments

However, the second pic (which is taken from roughly the same angle) and - ironically - has darker lighting, shows no progress beyond reasonable doubt?

I must be blind...

is that the same person or 2 different guys in the end (1 on the crown pic, another on temple one)? i was told both in this thread, not sure which is true anymore. as i said before, i've got no objections to the temple pic, except that we dont know if the guy really used some other treatment too (regardless of what he claims).

i m even inclined to believe that i m wrong about the crown pic, because it doesnt make sense that someone not affiliated with brotzu would engage in faking pics. it would mean this is literally an orchestrated attempt of hyping a snake oil, which i dont think is the case

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

I must be blind...

Logically if he said he regrew those temples with homemade lotion we have to believe him because he did it somehow. However, if we get Fidia's lotion and find we dont get anywhere near the same results makes you think..wtf was that dude using.

I've tried messaging him on IESON asking for some clarity of his experience with it. I did find a post he made indicating that it was crazy expensive, had to use his Chem license to get hold of the ingredients and all of the users he collaborated with were only able to use the lotion for a few months because of the hassle and expense of it all.

EDIT: @SheddieMurphy lol is that Vin diesel in your avatar ?? Dude actually looks better without hair..

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is that the same person or 2 different guys in the end (1 on the crown pic, another on temple one)? i was told both in this thread, not sure which is true anymore. as i said before, i've got no objections to the temple pic, except that we dont know if the guy really used some other treatment too (regardless of what he claims).

i m even inclined to believe that i m wrong about the crown pic, because it doesnt make sense that someone not affiliated with brotzu would engage in faking pics. it would mean this is literally an orchestrated attempt of hyping a snake oil, which i dont think is the case
You must be new or something because this is the screenshot that proves that Giuseppe was given these pics by the guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180416_162303.png
    Screenshot_20180416_162303.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 451

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
If fidia fucks this up and the homemade version works they are basically losing money, really can’t imagine a company sitting on a lotion that could potentially be a cure for some people (to a degree) and not do anything with it

You think they know that we know what the lotion should do?
Yes, they know that lots of people have found about it (as stated in their Jan 2017 communication) but they for sure don't know that we are well aware of the results that this lotion should give.
THIS IS WHAT WE MUST LET THEM KNOW, THAT WE, THE FUTURE CONSUMERS, ALREADY HAVE CERTAIN EXPECTATIONS WHICH WERE CONFIRMED IN NUMEROUS CASES BY THE INVENTORS THEMSELVES, AND IF THEY COME TO US WITH BULLSHIT RESULTS WE WILL NOT BUY IT!

So again, what we should all do right now is to bombard them with e-mails and make them aware of the fact that we know very well what to expect from this lotion.
I've already sent them an e-mail as all it took was 2 minutes of my free time, doesn't cost you anything else, and I've showed them posts from this forum with the reactions to the SITRI presentation and let them know that their reputation and the trust in the lotion is on the edge.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Logically if he said he regrew those temples with homemade lotion we have to believe him because he did it somehow. However, if we get Fidia's lotion and find we dont get anywhere near the same results makes you think..wtf was that dude using.

I've tried messaging him on IESON asking for some clarity of his experience with it. I did find a post he made indicating that it was crazy expensive, had to use his Chem license to get hold of the ingredients and all of the users he collaborated with were only able to use the lotion for a few months because of the hassle and expense of it all.

EDIT: @SheddieMurphy lol is that Vin diesel in your avatar ?? Dude actually looks better without hair..

lol, yeah but the hair is shopped, obviously it will look weird

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bf/8b/fe/bf8bfec2508ce1491108e9a1f80fd167.jpg

he looked way better with hair. as every homo sapiens ever.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be new or something because this is the screenshot that proves that Giuseppe was given these pics by the guy

i mean, is the guy with the crown pics the same guy as the one from the temple pics. i ve seen this screenshot.

thats why its inexplicable to me that he would fake it, and most people agree it looks like toppik. maybe he DID have genuine improvement in the crown area, but added toppik anyway to enhance the effect?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i mean, is the guy with the crown pics the same guy as the one from the temple pics. i ve seen this screenshot.

thats why its inexplicable to me that he would fake it, and most people agree it looks like toppik. maybe he DID have genuine improvement in the crown area, but added toppik anyway to enhance the effect?
He sent both pics in the same convo (The temple pic is at the top of the convo, cut off... you can still see that it's the one though) why would he send one result of himself, and another result of someone else in the same convo?

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He sent both pics in the same convo (The temple pic is at the top of the convo, cut off... you can still see that it's the one though) why would he send one result of himself, and another result of someone else in the same convo?

yeah i see it now. well thats what i thought originally, until someone quoted me and said otherwise couple of pages ago. never mind.

anyway, if fidia has any intent of making money, they better hurry before Dr Choi starts clearing the market up

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have to be naive to expect that a topical anti-dht and some pge-1 will reverse 10 norwoods.
but as long as it helps a bit people are gonna use it if it is not too expensive, and why wouldnt they ?
after all not all people are balding agressively , some maintain baseline for 5+ years on minoxidil alone, and it is supposed to be a sideless topical than you can use in your routine
All that matters is the release date, in the end people are gonna see for themselves if it works or not , talkshows , pictures from private forums and distant relatives of friends of cousins who used it and was great are not contributing anything reliable

PowerPoint Presentation
author: Cremona Caterina
PR & Comunicazione presso Fidia Farmaceutici SPA
Fidia Farmaceutici SpA
Padova, Italia

https://www.linkedin.com/in/caterina-cremona-719bbb2b/

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think they know that we know what the lotion should do?
Yes, they know that lots of people have found about it (as stated in their Jan 2017 communication) but they for sure don't know that we are well aware of the results that this lotion should give.
THIS IS WHAT WE MUST LET THEM KNOW, THAT WE, THE FUTURE CONSUMERS, ALREADY HAVE CERTAIN EXPECTATIONS WHICH WERE CONFIRMED IN NUMEROUS CASES BY THE INVENTORS THEMSELVES, AND IF THEY COME TO US WITH BULLSHIT RESULTS WE WILL NOT BUY IT!

So again, what we should all do right now is to bombard them with e-mails and make them aware of the fact that we know very well what to expect from this lotion.
I've already sent them an e-mail as all it took was 2 minutes of my free time, doesn't cost you anything else, and I've showed them posts from this forum with the reactions to the SITRI presentation and let them know that their reputation and the trust in the lotion is on the edge.

is this the mail they are replying from: info@fidiapharma.it?

just sent one

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what if the lab that made him the lotion was this : http://www.ricercamedica.com/show881722.html?numArgomento=63
???

Well that would give me and everyone else here an erection. However, im fairly sure he was an actual chemist doing it at his own discretion.

If that stuff however gets released soon by that company it would be interesting if someone could get it tested to see whats actually in it.