Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my last post here, and a honest rant from an Italian man fed up with wop scams targeting foreigners.

You really don't know what corporate Italy is. Take the stereotyped greediness and evil of corporate America, multiply it many, many times: there you have corporate Italy. Italians have a very peculiar 'way of life': what doesn't affect directly them, their family or their friends, is none of their business. Italians also love money and are lazy. This means that an Italian-led corporation like Fidia will always try to scam people in a way or the other as soon as there's no personal interest in doing things properly and honestly.

The only barrier to this kind of despicable behavior is EU-German regulations. When the big Euro emperor strikes in, Italians bow, shake and screech like rats found out in the basement, and follow the rules and quality standards. This is why the food industry (highly regulated) works well in Italy and exports are high quality.

The hair loss/growth industry is highly unregulated. It just takes a half-assed in vitro study (or worse, invalid statistical inferences), passing the non toxicity tests (imposed by the EU, because Italians wouldn't ever have time for that) and a lotion comes out, promising the cure for hair loss. Italy has a very long history of hair growth snake oils; some of these, like infamous Crescina, eventually became part of the popular culture and are widely used as exemplifications of snake oils.

Dr. Brotzu may or may not be a legit doctor. No one can know that. What I can tell with great confidence is that Fidia is evil by default. Whatever comes out of an Italian corporation do not listen, because it's never the truth unless they are being coerced by the EU.

Fidia is evil and lazy and will probably never do a statement regarding Brotzu lotion. If they do, it will be half-assed exactly like the presentation. Brotzu's research may or may not be legit; what is almost certain is that Fidia will never make a working product. They will make a cheap product at a very high price, because effectiveness is none of their business (remember: it doesn't affect them nor their friends). This also explains why they are allegedly being aggressive with those replicating Brotzu's research: they just want the money.

Never, EVER trust Italians when there's no close supervision by a powerful authority and there's no direct (i.e. personal) interest from their point of view.

You'll come back

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update for those who care:

I just made payment for 30 grams of RS-Equol (mixed), same source as @IdealForehead . Should be quite a supply, hopefully it is legit.
I plan to use 30 mg daily all over my head for starters.

Now the shipping wait begins.

good luck man.

r equol is the bad sh*t right. the stuff that may give us sides like finasteride

are you hoping when applied topically enough wont get into the blood stream to cause any sides?

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say what you want, but my current expectations for this lotion are none.
My expectations for all new treatments became zero.
After watching all of this since Histogen rip-off and still no progress while I'm losing my fight with Androgenetic Alopecia it made me melancholic.
If something works it first must be released and available and I should test it myself. Even then the results may not be what you would expected. Not everyone responds to current treatments, not everyone will respond to future treatments if there will be any.
If this works it would be a pleasant suprise, but right no we have nothing and we may still have nothing for many years. As one of the users said in another thread, science doesn't give sh*t about your feelings

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my last post here, and a honest rant from an Italian man fed up with wop scams targeting foreigners.

You really don't know what corporate Italy is. Take the stereotyped greediness and evil of corporate America, multiply it many, many times: there you have corporate Italy. Italians have a very peculiar 'way of life': what doesn't affect directly them, their family or their friends, is none of their business. Italians also love money and are lazy. This means that an Italian-led corporation like Fidia will always try to scam people in a way or the other as soon as there's no personal interest in doing things properly and honestly.

The only barrier to this kind of despicable behavior is EU-German regulations. When the big Euro emperor strikes in, Italians bow, shake and screech like rats found out in the basement, and follow the rules and quality standards. This is why the food industry (highly regulated) works well in Italy and exports are high quality.

The hair loss/growth industry is highly unregulated. It just takes a half-assed in vitro study (or worse, invalid statistical inferences), passing the non toxicity tests (imposed by the EU, because Italians wouldn't ever have time for that) and a lotion comes out, promising the cure for hair loss. Italy has a very long history of hair growth snake oils; some of these, like infamous Crescina, eventually became part of the popular culture and are widely used as exemplifications of snake oils.

Dr. Brotzu may or may not be a legit doctor. No one can know that. What I can tell with great confidence is that Fidia is evil by default. Whatever comes out of an Italian corporation do not listen, because it's never the truth unless they are being coerced by the EU.

Fidia is evil and lazy and will probably never do a statement regarding Brotzu lotion. If they do, it will be half-assed exactly like the presentation. Brotzu's research may or may not be legit; what is almost certain is that Fidia will never make a working product. They will make a cheap product at a very high price, because effectiveness is none of their business (remember: it doesn't affect them nor their friends). This also explains why they are allegedly being aggressive with those replicating Brotzu's research: they just want the money.

Never, EVER trust Italians when there's no close supervision by a powerful authority and there's no direct (i.e. personal) interest from their point of view.

good luck bro

hope finasteride can carry you until some more treatments arrive (whenever the f*** they will)

all the best man :cool:

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Brotzu pretty much a bust?

It isn't. It probably isn't as effective as Brotzu may claimed it to be, atleast fidia version isn't (so it seems). We saw from the guys that used the replicated version that they were able to gain great results though, and there was also wuwei who pretty much recovered 2 Norwood's in record time.

Things are pretty much all over the place right now, a pure clusterfuck. I myself don't even know what to think anymore. Just rather have it sooner than later so that i can try it out finally

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score

@The 7TH Sense @fuDHTck @THALL @beps63
do you agree?

Zorr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys can someone update me on the outcome of this whole thing? Started new work and last visited this thread about 3 days ago. Since then there are about 200(+) more posts, wtf. Pls can some give me a short update? ty

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Brotzu pretty much a bust?

summary of recent events:

the lotion, when prepared by the doctor who invented it and a big pharma company, doesnt do sh*t ... BUT! amateur, homemade replicas of it do wonders and miraculously regrow hair, according to people you cant reach or contact

also, professional doctors and pharmacists seem to have big stability issues when trying to produce and conserve the lotion, but that problem goes away too when no-name private labs or individual chemistry wizards try to do the same in their basements

tenor.gif

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
summary of recent events:
also, professional doctors and pharmacists seem to have big stability issues when trying to produce and conserve the lotion, but that problem goes away too when no-name private labs or individual chemistry wizards try to do the same in their basements
View attachment 85826

Do you even read the thread lmao? Stability issues have been resolved since last year

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you even read the thread lmao? Stability issues have been resolved since last year

well someone brought it up again, iirc. and private pics of lotion results also stem from last year, when those problems were apparently still ongoing. seems like the lotion only works when its handled by amateurs

do we have a single person who claims to have achieved results with the lotion and can demonstrate it with even remotely convincing pics or video? not internet trolls who log in every couple of months, are extremely secretive about their real identities and ties to the lotion, and only leak incoherent half-informations to specific posters, but actual person

Last edited:

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well someone brought it up again, iirc. and private pics of lotion results also stem from last year, when those problems were apparently still ongoing. seems like the lotion only works when its handled by amateurs

Except some of those guys like wuwei weren't really amateurs. Wuwei f.e. was a some chemistry student who was smart enough to use needling alongside with the lotion to get the results he had gotten

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you going to pair the treatment with dermarolling to negate absorption issues?

There shouldn't be any absorption issues. The molecular weight is 240-ish. It dissolves in ethanol. It'll either work like that or it won't, in my opinion.

good luck man.

r equol is the bad sh*t right. the stuff that may give us sides like finasteride

are you hoping when applied topically enough wont get into the blood stream to cause any sides?

Meh, I don't know and I don't care in the short term. I just wanna see if there is any truth to all this hype about Equol in the recent years. I have a feeling it's piss weak just like most natural/herbal stuff, so if it shows some effects at all, then I will worry about potential side effects.

I'm forced to stay sick and suffer just so that my hair loss isn't in overdrive mode (I'm not allowed to treat my hypothyroidism because my hormones and DHT go up and my hair loss becomes unstoppable), and I just can't f*****g take it anymore. I just snapped today and destroyed so much f*****g sh*t in my room just seeing the thinning that happens in mere days. I'm going psycho at this point.

Whats the source? Why 30grams and not 10 or smth?

https://nutrabiotech.en.alibaba.com...m=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.13.683546efwV9xur

I dunno. 150 USD was as much as I was willing to give for the stuff and it gives between 1000 days and 300 days of a supply depending on the dose. Not too much money if it doesn't work, and enough to last a while if it does.

Last edited:

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except some of those guys like wuwei weren't really amateurs. Wuwei f.e. was a some chemistry student who was smart enough to use needling alongside with the lotion to get the results he had gotten

yeah i ve seen it. after all the hyping, you'd expect more than a guy pulling his hair back in the before, and covering his front scalp with longer midscalp hair in the after pic. imagine if he actually posted bright pics of his entire scalp!

honestly, seeing those pics after all the positive comments about it made me think you all need a different class of meds

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somebody on the Joe Tillman podcast in the chat made Joe aware of the second Brotzu pics. His reaction was the following:

"I saw the other pics. The one has concealer in it, probably toppik"

What's with all these deniers and the fact that they all purposefully disregard the temple pic?

nobody disregarded it, assuming it was the different guy

but the question remains - why on earth would anyone post faked pics if everything about the lotion is genuine? its really hard to get around it

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nobody disregarded it, assuming it was the different guy

but the question remains - why on earth would anyone post faked pics if everything about the lotion is genuine? its really hard to get around it
But what makes you assume the pics are faked?