Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys constantly hating on this lotion just need to let it play out. Yeah sure I don’t believe this lotion will be a good treatment, but if others still want to believe even when everything points to another direction, you just have to let them have their hope and let them taper off of the hype they’ve had for 2 years. It’s called the 5 stages of grief, let them go through it peacefully.

Denial - Their current stage
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Denial - This stage is wearing off
Anger - Now entering this stage
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because if more people can create their own and do it for a reasonable price then they could potentially loose sales
Is that mean they are thinking that this lotion is more than what people think it is? I feel like they are trying to create biggest scam of all time to sell the lotion and if alternative users find out this lotion is less effective than fina or minoxidil, people aren't going to bother buying them.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're really crazy you could email the ceo and chairman of the company...
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabrizio-arengi-bentivoglio-7937571/

I would think he's highly involved in marketing the lotion. At least I hope

Lol thats not Fidia Pharma thats Fidia spa that sell furnishings and display equipment - they're not related. Imagine him opening an email from us thinking they were Fidia Pharma " WHERES THE FUCKIN LOTIONE MANNNN - WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN. DONT PUUUUSSHH USS. Kind regards, Hairloss talk forum"

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol thats not Fidia Pharma thats Fidia spa that sell furnishings and display equipment - they're not related. Imagine him opening an email from us thinking they were Fidia Pharma " WHERES THE FUCKIN LOTIONE MANNNN - WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN. DONT PUUUUSSHH USS. Kind regards, Hairloss talk forum"
No it's Fidia Holding Spa, the private investment company that completely owns Fidia pharma.
You can see here all the companies they own
http://www.fidiaholding.com/en/Investments/Portfolio.aspx
fidia-holdings-png.png

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia Holdings S.P.A. completely owns the privately owned company Fidia Pharm. That's where all their money comes from.

And here are the three share holders for the PRIVATE investment company Fidia Holdings S.P.A.
http://www.fidiaholding.com/en/Investors/Shareholders.aspx
View attachment 84435
They fact they already decided to run a study and purchase the rights and patent of the lotion shows they aren't looking for money.
The parent holding company where all their money comes from had already decided to invest in the production of the lotion.

By the way, Fabrizio Arengi Bentivoglio, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Fidia Holdings, has held several positions at some of the most important pharmaceutical multinationals in the United States including Hoffmann-La Roche, where he worked in finance, Pfizer, where he was responsible for business development, and Bristol-Myers Squibb where he held the position of marketing director.
Here's his linkedin showing his in depth experience in the pharma business
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fabrizio-arengi-bentivoglio-7937571/
Again, this is the man in charge of the investing company, in charge of Fidia Pharm.

So no, the company is not looking for investors, the cash was already provided from the very beginning. And the lotion seems to be in extremely knowledgeable hands.
@Ollie

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I fear that the official lotion from Fidia turns out to be a very downgraded version from the original due to pressure and money from theses sons of b****s who sell current treatments.

We have to make sure that we can create on our own an alternative lotion that can be as effective as the one originally idealised by D. BROTZU.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw in case anyone was curious about that knockoff lotion company that was supposed to sell their Brotzu replica in 40 days, “NHR” or whatever, I emailed them and they said they’re running a “test” now and you can get a 100ml bottle for 80 euros. This is probably a scam, but on their website it has the ingredients in brotzus lotion (DGLA, S-equol). I’m not gonna buy it because, like I said, it’s orobably a scam and the ingredients might not even be in there. Just laying it out there in case any of you wanted to experiment with it.
Lol 100ml for 80eur is near $130 Australian. f*** that.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you ever think: We have grown organs In Petrie dishes, we have vaccinations for a zillion different diseases, we can treat a myriad of endocrine disorders. Why the f*** can’t we figure out how to make dead skin cells grow out of our f*****g heads?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you ever think: We have grown organs In Petrie dishes, we have vaccinations for a zillion different diseases, we can treat a myriad of endocrine disorders. Why the f*** can’t we figure out how to make dead skin cells grow out of our f*****g heads?

Every . Day. Why was a moon landing prioritised over balding...