Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every . Day. Why was a moon landing prioritised over balding...
I’m annoyed that the alopecias in general haven’t been dealt with yet. It is a disfiguring and emotionally debilitating disease to have, but because it’s not immediately life-threatening, it’s not a priority. Sometimes I wonder what these big companies would do if we had a list of quotes from people with alopecia saying how they think about suicide every day.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m annoyed that the alopecias in general haven’t been dealt with yet. It is a disfiguring and emotionally debilitating disease to have, but because it’s not immediately life-threatening, it’s not a priority. Sometimes I wonder what these big companies would do if we had a list of quotes from people with alopecia saying how they think about suicide every day.

Yeah i know its crazy how impactful it can be. Realising i was losing my hair was literally feeling like i'd been sentenced to life - which brought me realisation of how bad all types of alopecia are.

Perhaps it goes to show that theres a lot of balding people out there who just dont mind that much. My dad for example ..NW5 at 35 years old..literally never bothered him at all o_O He cant understand why i get so worked up about it.

MasterTroll

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, new here but I was a lurker of this thread since day one.
I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
How my friend ? Can you still see news hairs my friend ?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No Lie, if you can break down how to re-create the lotion and what steps they took to stabilze the lotion then I will get this made. I can get this made and potentially (but not guaranteed) get enough investment $'s behind this to start an online store for North America. I can get a chem team to re-create the product if you can give me the exact formula that also solves the stability issues.

Honestly f*** Fida at this point. The amont of money my team can make off of this will be worth the lawsuit and settling out of court. Thats how the real world works. We make it, we make a ton of $ and we break Fida of a decent chunk and still walk away with a pretty penny.

I can get this made, and if the balding dudes in my circle who work in investment banking like what they see they'll throw in a few bucks to get this going. Someone DM me if you have what we need.

I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.
I will write extensively in the next days, but to give you two hint:

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
After what happened in the 14th. Admin please remove this garbage thread from the forum. I have never seen anything more useless and pure sh*t like this thread. I believe that anyone still posting again after last Saturday is a sick hallucinating junk.

Last edited:

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you gonna do with two hairs growing on your head. Anything less than a cure doesn't worth the plastic bottle it's put in. This is just hair. Something that a man had a million years ago. Hell even monkeys have it. And now we are supposed to beg for a stupid lotion that requires a fucken microscope to see its results. What kind of low-life creatures these companies think we are!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you gonna do with two hairs growing on your head. Anything less than a cure doesn't worth the plastic bottle it's put in. This is just hair. Something that a man had a million years ago. Hell even monkeys have it. And now we are supposed to beg for a stupid lotion that requires a fucken microscope to see its results. What kind of low-life creatures these companies think we are!

Yeah no one gives a f*** about the presentation results, we're more concerned by how a chemist copies the patent and has full regrowth of his temples.

But thanks for your contribution...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know its crazy how impactful it can be. Realising i was losing my hair was literally feeling like i'd been sentenced to life - which brought me realisation of how bad all types of alopecia are.

Perhaps it goes to show that theres a lot of balding people out there who just dont mind that much. My dad for example ..NW5 at 35 years old..literally never bothered him at all o_O He cant understand why i get so worked up about it.

Theres also a lot of fat people out there who get depressed at their weight and a lot that dont give a f*** how they look, but theres are pills and surgical solutions to help them lose weight. We have next to nothing to help us.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although I am disappointed with the presentation, I will buy it if the lotion comes out. I can not eat finasteride, so I will put my hope in lotion. This lotion may be the only thing we can see in the nearest time than other treatments.

Last edited:

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres also a lot of fat people out there who get depressed at their weight and a lot that dont give a f*** how they look, but theres are pills and surgical solutions to help them lose weight. We have next to nothing to help us.

Not to mention that to stop being fat, you just stop eating so f*****g much, no pills or surgery needed, it's fully in your control.

Also a sidenote, fat people with full heads of hair really piss me off for some reason.

petewete

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a damn joke. Literally impossible to get any info on here.

So many dudes are losing their hair over this (pun intended). Seriously, some of you need therapy before you get your hands on any solution.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not to mention that to stop being fat, you just stop eating so f*****g much, no pills or surgery needed, it's fully in your control.

Also a sidenote, fat people with full heads of hair really piss me off for some reason.
All true!
Double sidenote, you cant fat shame anyone anymore, but bald shaming is still allowed. :rolleyes:

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, I definitly must have missed something. What's the reason for hundreds of new pages?

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion

Bullshit detected.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.
I will write extensively in the next days, but to give you two hint:

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.

Idk, how the f*** you guys keep believing liars like this?