Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With all these people trying to replicate the formula it might push them to get their as in gear..it’s obvious they don’t want to make any formal announcement until a release date to confirmed.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found a thread discussing 2017 lay-offs at Fidia http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/fidia-having-layoff-at-end-of-december.587549/page-59

Some of the posts are hilarious:

"I'm quitting tomorrow.
I made bonus last quarter and have a new gig lines up with a company that doesn't track my every step.
This is easily the worse run company I have ever worked for. People should teach a class on how not to run a business based upon Fidia."

"Do you not see people quitting all around you? Wake the f*** up."

"The bomb shell is is in the numbers. Wake the f*** up.
Hyalgan is competing against a GENERIC now.
Hymovis has been a HUGE let down/failure.
WAKE UP."

I can't help but see the matching frustration with Fidia's (ex)employees and it's potential customers (us).

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
If Fidia really did threaten a load of labs who could reproduce the lotion I think its way less likely its a scam, it could still be highly ineffective for sure but a complete scam dosent make much sense, cant see them going out of there way for this if they knew deep down it didn't do anything. I suppose the only question mark would be if they dont actually know themselves fully that it dosent work, maybe they bought the patent from brotzu after seeing results, tried to recreate same results themselves with no luck, now their stuck in the position where its not working but they are thinking some how potentially it could still, that would explain them bothering to contact the labs in order to not have it replicated, the lack of communication to everyone and the fact that they are a legitimate compounding Pharma.

The other possibility is that this is again all here say and that fidia didn't even contact these labs in which case the scam is back on the table as a possibility

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s ridiculous hey. Don’t sprook your f*****g product at a hair conference without any intention of making it available for general consumption. If they don’t plan of following through, then I feel like they forfeit the right to lay claim to that patent

exactly.

besides, its not that people demand a live stream of them discussing their business strategy about the lotion. a simple 3 sentence announcement, even some vague one, would relieve everyone of frustration for a while.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I found a thread discussing 2017 lay-offs at Fidia http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/fidia-having-layoff-at-end-of-december.587549/page-59

"I'm quitting tomorrow.
I made bonus last quarter and have a new gig lines up with a company that doesn't track my every step.
This is easily the worse run company I have ever worked for. People should teach a class on how not to run a business based upon Fidia."

WAKE UP."

I can't help but see the matching frustration with Fidia's (ex)employees and it's potential customers (us).

This dosent look good for the lotion..

This might be one of the final red flags for me to be honest. If we can reproduce the lotion then fair enough ill give it a try. But I think after all this compelling evidence if we cant some how get the ball rolling we can conclude that Fidia are totally f*****g useless or the lotion dosent work or (conspiracy time) it works but they've been paid off to not let anyone copy it but also not produce it themselves.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
This whole thing is so fishy, like how there is anecdotal evidence it works and Fidia going to other labs saying dont produce it but then not looking like they are going to do anything with it themselves. I think we need to at least give a homemade attempt a go for a while and if that fails I for one am gonna bail on thinking about it anymore

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"I'm quitting tomorrow.

WAKE UP."

This was on here before, this is Fidia pharma USA not Italy

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the research papers I posted above (the first one) discusses Equol's skin benefits. So it is a possibility that a cosmetic company may introduce an Equol cream for skin 'health'. It's different to an Equol cream for hair 'health'. It's a fine line but it could happen.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was on here before, this is Fidia pharma USA not Italy
Ah I see... Fidia has branches all over the world, there's no doubt that they're an established company. It's just insane how they're handling the potential release of this lotion lol.

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
GIVE IT UP ALREADY

IT'S OVER

IT'S FINALLY OVER

THE BROTZU LOTION IS A FAIL, THEY DON'T HAVE THE RESULTS TO SHOW THINGS TO HELP US, MAYBE LITTLE GIRLS AND WOMEN

STOP POSTING USELESS SPECULATION

MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE MISC SECTION OF THE FORUM

LOG OUT AND DO SOMETHING ELSE WITH YOUR TIME

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE IF THE LOTION WORKED, BUT IT DOESN'T

WE WILL JUST HAVE TO ENJOY LIFE LIKE OTHER BALD MEN DID FOR MILLENIA

JUST STOP HAVING HOPE, NOTHING GOOD CAME FOR 3 YEARS SINCE I FOLLOW THIS THREAD, AND NOTHING GOOD WILL FOLLOW

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, I truly believe in the October release date. Why? Bellicapelli interviewed Brotzu twice, and thus it is quite credible that Fidia informed Bellicapelli of the release date. Also, since Bellicapelli is quite credible, they wouldn't have posted it in their YT comment section.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it can’t be said often enough. For everyone who went desperate in one or another way.

We all know that the presentation could have been better in its quality, but the results that were claimed are good. The fact that everyone went crazy and calls this a scam now, only is a proof that the expectations were way to high. Deep inside most members thought they will show Norwood 3 to Norwood 1 pictures which is impossible after 6 months and an 55 years old patient.

In view of the fact, that we can’t proof the claims like maintenance, the only rational option is to wait till fidia gives an update before judging about this.

We all know that there always had been pros and cons about the lotion. And we should always be careful when it comes to new products, so it is still good to be pessimistic.

But for gods sake, stop making senseless conclusions.

There is no mafia that is holding back pictures,

it is not very convincing, that they mixed the pics from 3 months and 6 months, I just don’t believe this, the last time we had this was with applements, were they accidently used pictures from another study

Fidia is not trying to hide because the product is way to good,

it is not important whether employees at fidia are satisfied or not (at least not for the efficiency).

It is okay to discuss and trying to make a copycat of the lotion is also gut. But stay kind and at least a little bit sane.

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
If fidia were paid off wouldn’t they take down the patent try to get rid of anything about this lotion that proves it works? If the lotion worked wouldn’t they push it to sell?

Getting the vibe that they are in too deep like that song by sum 41 and they are shitting it... they don’t want the backlash of the internet and angry people, trusted people need to try to recreate this and then we will know for sure what the actual f*** is going on bros

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okey, I didn’t thought I would write here for a while. But this I want to share and clarify after G. Brotzu wrote to me earlier today:

”When I said that 11% more hair had grown in the test, I did not specify that the tester was a woman over 55 years old.”

The Brotzus has only got tricoscopies of ONE tester from Fidia - a female tester over 55 years old. She had 11% more hair grown in the test, wich he said was alot at that age:

”Normally at that age, there is a reduction in hair, not an increase.”

Only Fidia knows the rate of testpersons under 30 years old. Giuseppe doesn’t have more data then this when it comes to increase of new hair.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okey, I didn’t thought I would write here for a while. But this I want to share and clarify after G. Brotzu wrote to me earlier today:

”When I said that 11% more hair had grown in the test, I did not specify that the tester was a woman over 55 years old.”

The Brotzus has only got tricoscopies of ONE tester from Fidia - a female tester over 55 years old. She had 11% more hair grown in the test, wich he said was alot at that age:

”Normally at that age, there is a reduction in hair, not an increase.”

Only Fidia knows the rate of testpersons under 30 years old. Giuseppe doesn’t have more data then this when it comes to increase of new hair.
So another news from G.Brotzu and another f*** you to fidia f*** you fidia