Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Lie, if you can break down how to re-create the lotion and what steps they took to stabilze the lotion then I will get this made. I can get this made and potentially (but not guaranteed) get enough investment $'s behind this to start an online store for North America. I can get a chem team to re-create the product if you can give me the exact formula that also solves the stability issues.

Honestly f*** Fida at this point. The amont of money my team can make off of this will be worth the lawsuit and settling out of court. Thats how the real world works. We make it, we make a ton of $ and we break Fida of a decent chunk and still walk away with a pretty penny.

I can get this made, and if the balding dudes in my circle who work in investment banking like what they see they'll throw in a few bucks to get this going. Someone DM me if you have what we need.
Make ittttt.
Honestly if people can’t figure
out how to make it stable at room temperature, I’ll drive cross state lines, put the lotion in a cooler of ice, then drive back home and put it in a fridge.
I’ll spend several hundred on this if it can at least hold me over until Fidia’s release

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okey, I didn’t thought I would write here for a while. But this I want to share and clarify after G. Brotzu wrote to me earlier today:

”When I said that 11% more hair had grown in the test, I did not specify that the tester was a woman over 55 years old.”

The Brotzus has only got tricoscopies of ONE tester from Fidia - a female tester over 55 years old. She had 11% more hair grown in the test, wich he said was alot at that age:

”Normally at that age, there is a reduction in hair, not an increase.”

Only Fidia knows the rate of testpersons under 30 years old. Giuseppe doesn’t have more data then this when it comes to increase of new hair.
Unfortunately this feels like Minoxidil kind of situation where younger people with aggressive loss can't even maintain properly. My guess is that people who start to lose early but slowly are the ones who should be excited for this

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If people could even research how hard it is to make liposomes, they would understand why it took 2 years to stabilize the lotion.
It also make sense why the delay of mass producing it and putting it to market.
However, Fidia’s problems aren’t mine.
If anyone in the US can make it for less than 400 a bottle, and still needs to be refrigerated I’ll still buy.
People pay $200 a month for seti, which is just mainetenance. We’re talking a side less regrowth cure for Nw3

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is clogged up by pessismits and people who don’t follow the thread.
If alternative lotion becomes a thing, we should make a new thread or private group like GroupMe app or something. Even private Facebook group. I am for one serious about the lotion and want my hands on it asap

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's becoming more and more clear that Brotzu and Giuseppe can only make conclusions based on their own anecdotal testing with the lotion, and the limited data they got from Fidia. Fidia has all the answers, and they're as quiet as a church mouse. Sucks, but we can only hope that Fidia makes some noise soon

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the lotion worked wouldn’t they push it to sell?

Exactly. Amid the job losses in 2017, Fidia would be desperate to sell an effective hair-loss product.

IMG-20180414-WA0067_zpspbctfkwm.jpg

This is an image of Brotzu at Sitri. I'm sure he's sat there thinking "I'm too old for this sh*t ..." On the one hand he's pestered by hair-loss sufferers. On the other I'm sure he has reservations about Fidia's mis-management of the products release.

I know some users are aware of that, but others are giving too much credence to these homemade images. I think the product will be released later this year but the real answers lie with Tsuji and Jak Inhibitors by 2020 I think. I hope.

EDIT: I just read Clockwise's clarification of the 11% stat.

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. Amid the job losses in 2017, Fidia would be desperate to sell an effective hair-loss product.

View attachment 85859

This is an image of Brotzu at Sitri. I'm sure he's sat there thinking "I'm too old for this sh*t ..." On the one hand he's pestered by hair-loss sufferers. On the other I'm sure he has reservations about Fidia's mis-management of the products release.

But Beps gave us the answer and no one appears to be paying much attention to it. The increase in hair density in the 6 month study was 11%. That means this products works. But aside from a few a hyper responders, it isn't the miracle we'd hoped for.

I know some users are aware of that, but others are giving too much credence to these homemade images. I think the product will be released later this year but the real answers lie with Tsuji and Jak Inhibitors by 2020 I think. I hope.
11% in 6 months for old lady isn’t what you expected ? What were you expecting? Full grown hair in 6 months?

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
11% in 6 months for old lady isn’t what you expected ? What were you expecting? Full grown hair in 6 months?

No. I hadn't read that Beps had clarified the 11% figure until I read Momogee's post above. Lol. This is a f*****g soap opera.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make ittttt.
Honestly if people can’t figure
out how to make it stable at room temperature, I’ll drive cross state lines, put the lotion in a cooler of ice, then drive back home and put it in a fridge.
I’ll spend several hundred on this if it can at least hold me over until Fidia’s release
Stearylamine or cholesterol could be used as stabilizers and work at room temperature, but above 35C / 95F, which the lotion will probably reach during shipment, the liposomes will be destroyed. We can discover other ways to stabilize the lotion only with access to a DLS machine.

Last edited:

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okey, I didn’t thought I would write here for a while. But this I want to share and clarify after G. Brotzu wrote to me earlier today:

”When I said that 11% more hair had grown in the test, I did not specify that the tester was a woman over 55 years old.”

The Brotzus has only got tricoscopies of ONE tester from Fidia - a female tester over 55 years old. She had 11% more hair grown in the test, wich he said was alot at that age:

Only Fidia knows the rate of testpersons under 30 years old. Giuseppe doesn’t have more data then this when it comes to increase of new hair.

Mate, each post from you is a breath of fresh air for my suffocating follicles. Thank you for being so kind to share each update with us.

Would you please post the conversation here, it's not that I don't trust you, but I will.feel a lot better if I have a glance on it with my own eyes.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a little more clear, as some have been saying here - let's wait until fidia releases something more official. They could be waiting until commercialization to release more pictures to avoid copy cat lotions

FOLLICLOLZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is clogged up by pessismits and people who don’t follow the thread.
If alternative lotion becomes a thing, we should make a new thread or private group like GroupMe app or something. Even private Facebook group. I am for one serious about the lotion and want my hands on it asap

Of course there are skeptics based on the shoddy info and amateur high school project level at best substantiation publicly disclosed thus far.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a little more clear, as some have been saying here - let's wait until fidia releases something more official. They could be waiting until commercialization to release more pictures to avoid copy cat lotions
At this point I seriously doubt that there will be a commercialization in the first place

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Commenting on fidia's twitter another good way to show that people are waiting on an update. They can't delete other people's tweets so the admin for their account will always see it under their articles, enough people commenting may make a difference. No abuse though please keep it civil

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course there are skeptics based on the shoddy info and amateur high school project level at best substantiation publicly disclosed thus far.
Lol if any of those people looked into why the presentation was trash or used some critical thinking to realize its not a scam...
Besides, my point is stop filling the thread with your pointless misgivings

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if any of those people looked into why the presentation was trash or used some critical thinking to realize its not a scam...
Besides, my point is stop filling the thread with your pointless misgivings
This is the mystery we all are trying to solve: Why did Brotzu make a trashy presentation?

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how are bigger, more serious companies not interested in this? its a goldmine assuming it works as well as those who used alternative, homemade versions claim