Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest - I'd love someone to slap up a kickstarter to replicate this sh*t. And state that the initial phase would be to have a lawyer look over the patent information and how to legally recreate the product without getting into trouble. Someone mentioned the patent in this case is very weak. Next phase would be to get some people with a lab / pharmacy background to estimate production etc.

Of course chances that anything would come out of it would be very low but it would be fun just to see Fidia's response. Whether they would lawyer up or ignore it or put a blabla statement on their homepage again.

Good idea. I think this 'community' should be crowdfunding clinical trials (ie, replicating dermarolling studies) and products like this. Given the difficulty we had getting Hellouser to Kyoto that may not come any time soon.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good idea. I think this 'community' should be crowdfunding clinical trials (ie, replicating dermarolling studies) and products like this. Given the difficulty we had getting Hellouser to Kyoto that may not come any time soon.
I’m pretty sure soon as we do that, Fidia’s lawyers will contact HairLossTalk.com and tell them there will be a law suit against people whoever involve in that action.

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, so this is the first lesson of the breaking bad tutorial.
#1 lesson:
To build liposomes there are two step, [MUV] create huge liposomes (various methods) -> [SUV] reduce the size of liposome to better penetrate the skin (Liposome extruder)
We need a lipid and a solvent too create MUV, there are essentially two ways:

Hidratation method - the most known and old method in litterature, it's created a thin lipid strate with a rotary evaporator (or DIY alternatives), then hydratize it with the ingredients of the lotion.
Sonication method - it is done with the use of a sonicator, you have to put phospolipide at transition temperature and then start to sonicate in cycles, you could DIY this with a simple jewellery sonic washer.

Second method is way easier but without knowing exact cycles time for the selected sonicator, it's hard to know how good our liposome are, we could just try of course and I'm sure we can get this to work without much hassle, but it's a shot in the dark if you can't test it with a DLS.
So the main ingredient to preparate liposome is a phospolipid chain, which is converted in a sphere with one of the above method.
As written on the patent:
Phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Humangrade) 1 g
There was an error on the patent, it’s not lipid but it’s Lipoid S75, which is a lipid commercial name.
So let me know if you can find phosphatidylcholine at humangrade quality, if you can't find it there's a DIY solution but is not that good.

It could be much easier if you can find, maybe at your university, a dynamic light scattering(DLS) device, with this tool we can check how good our liposomes are calulating size, Z-potential, dispersion ecc.
Here is the second problem, if you want to stabilize liposomes at room temperature there's not a standard stabilizer and we can't find out what works and what not without a DLS.
So the only solution is to prepare them and store in the fridge in little batch.

Let me know which of the two method you are interested in so I will write extensively about them in the second lesson.

Btw check this, porbably you haven't seen my old post since it has been in moderation for a long time, tell me what you think:

Maybe I missed something, have you noted this on the pdf by beps?
View attachment 85834
There is an hidden fidia logo at the bottom of every single slide.

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure soon as we do that, Fidia’s lawyers will contact HairLossTalk.com and tell them there will be a law suit against people whoever involve in that action.

Did that happen when the Italian's (Spato?) tried to re-create and sell this product?

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the 'Translate' option on Ieson I gathered they're stopping the sale of these homemade formulas.

But it seems that was due to people losing money last time out, rather than official legal action?

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
No Lie, if you can break down how to re-create the lotion and what steps they took to stabilze the lotion then I will get this made. I can get this made and potentially (but not guaranteed) get enough investment $'s behind this to start an online store for North America. I can get a chem team to re-create the product if you can give me the exact formula that also solves the stability issues.

Honestly f*** Fida at this point. The amont of money my team can make off of this will be worth the lawsuit and settling out of court. Thats how the real world works. We make it, we make a ton of $ and we break Fida of a decent chunk and still walk away with a pretty penny.

I can get this made, and if the balding dudes in my circle who work in investment banking like what they see they'll throw in a few bucks to get this going. Someone DM me if you have what we need.

It’s hard to make it stable at room temperature, probably in the shipping will degradate.
Check my last post on how to make liposome, tell me what you can find, at least you can make it for yourself.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the 'Translate' option on Ieson I gathered they're stopping the sale of these homemade formulas.

But it seems that was due to people losing money last time out, rather than official legal action?
Check out on Bellicapelli

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check out on Bellicapelli

Thanks for the heads up. There are alot of threads on there. I wouldn't know where to start?

But if the moderators state Fidia have threatened them with legal action, it would be great to see the quote.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
We know that male pattern baldness and Areata have an autoimmune component to them. In male pattern baldness it is the itch that is experienced when the process is under way and in Areata the attack of the immune system against the follicles and the use of say cortisone to suppress it and the regrowth in some cases of the lost hair. Cortisone has also been shown to help in male pattern baldness as well but not to the same extent.

Due to what I'm involved with at the moment and the way I approach things I looked to see if Equol has an anti inflammatory effect to explain it's supposed effect in both male pattern baldness and Areata in the Brotzu lotion.

I can't post links but google the following recent papers:

- Equol’s Anti-Aging Effects Protect against Environmental Assaults by Increasing Skin Antioxidant Defense and ECM Proteins While Decreasing Oxidative Stress and Inflammation
- Equol, a Dietary Daidzein Gut Metabolite Attenuates Microglial Activation and Potentiates Neuroprotection In Vitro.
- Equol suppresses inflammatory response and bone erosion due to rheumatoid arthritis in mice.

So Equol both attaches itself to DHT to stop it from attaching to the androgen receptor and by the looks of it acts as an anti-inflammatory by suppressing multiple inflammation pathways. So it's a 1-2 punch.

Also in regards to liposomes, look up liposomal Vitamin C absorption to normal Vitamin C. From memory a 10 fold increase in blood levels of Vitamin C. So there's definately an improvement when liposomes are used as the delivery vehicle.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s hard to make it stable at room temperature, probably in the shipping will degradate.
Check my last post on how to make liposome, tell me what you can find, at least you can make it for yourself.
I thought you were another troll that trying BS with people. Why are you so specific?

WHLX

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for posting this. I spent the last 30 minutes trying to find the reference :)

They wrote:

'The administration of the forum has been informed in Italian and international law firms and in high-level pharmaceutical laboratories.
Even partial reproduction of a product (belonging to the category of cosmetics) whose patent has been filed constitutes a crime that can be prosecuted, even criminal, and there can be serious consequences for the laboratory that should participate in it. '

'The laboratories we have contacted that have international experience have certainly considered the project very interesting as a business but they have all replied that the legislation is very strict and must be respected also and above all to protect the end user.'

I'm not sure Fidia have reached out to Bellicapelli. It seems they've established this by reaching out to labs and law firms?

But you're right. Whoever replicates this for the purpose of sale needs to be careful.

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
They seems like they aren’t doing any sh*t about this lotion, but they don’t want people to copy their recipe.
it's been hard to keep up, why exactly do people think they aren't doing anything? last i heard, fidia told some forum it was releasing in october. did something come up?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's been hard to keep up, why exactly do people think they aren't doing anything? last i heard, fidia told some forum it was releasing in october. did something come up?
Adter the 14th conference they haven’t made any official statement, they aren’t answering any of emails, and if you call them they say “I can’t talk about that matter”

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Adter the 14th conference they haven’t made any official statement, they aren’t answering any of emails, and if you call them they say “I can’t talk about that matter”
That’s ridiculous hey. Don’t sprook your f*****g product at a hair conference without any intention of making it available for general consumption. If they don’t plan of following through, then I feel like they forfeit the right to lay claim to that patent

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you were another troll that trying BS with people. Why are you so specific?
Not trolling here. For the last two years this forum helped me very much, this section gave me hope, and all your messages make me feel I am not alone struggling with this disease, which for me has meant a lot.
So I think now is the time to gave something back to the forum.
Last, if I can piss off Fidia I would be so happy, they were garbage with us baldies for the last two years, now it’s time to return the favor.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trolling here. For the last two years this forum helped me very much, this section gave me hope, and all your messages make me feel I am not alone struggling with this disease, which for me has meant a lot.
So I think now is the time to gave something back to the forum.
Last, if I can piss off Fidia I would be so happy, they were garbage with us baldies for the last two years, now it’s time to return the favor.
You should open a private group just in case fidia f*** you ip