Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already read a lot of opinions here that contradict each other, so I decided to drink everything and a lot. The only problem is that I can't get E2 injections, even the gel is nowhere to be bought, and it remains to drink pills that are not really digested.
Obvious you will read contradictory opinions. You should already know each body reacts different, what works for you may not work for me and vice versa. For example, people here takes bicalutamide without side effects, and for me, bica gives me bad heart side effects to the point I had to discontinue it to be alive. I just say if you keep losing hair on CPA, it might be just doing more harm than good, like in my case.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes exactly that!CPA is the best hairloss med
Sorry but no. CPA can still activate the AR when lack of androgens. That + prolactin + partial agonist makes that drug not so good specially for aggresive balding where everything matters. People who say CPA is the best drug should educate themselve first.

I can just give an example of what CPA did to my hair. First pic is 7 days before CPA(only dutasteride + oral minoxidil) and second pic is after 4 months cpa + E2 + dutasteride + oral minoxidil. Even tho is not the same position, u can see the change in texture and colour, which means miniaturization

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-03-22-20-51-594_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-03-22-20-51-594_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20221103_163950.jpg
    IMG_20221103_163950.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 265

lokdoghotdog

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is that it is not clear how to check whether the products work or not, because my hair falls out in periods: the end of summer before the beginning of winter and the end of winter before the beginning of summer. And thin hair falls out. I do not think that cycles can change cardinally in 1 month.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but no. CPA can still activate the AR when lack of androgens. That + prolactin + partial agonist makes that drug not so good specially for aggresive balding where everything matters. People who say CPA is the best drug should educate themselve first.

I can just give an example of what CPA did to my hair. First pic is 7 days before CPA(only dutasteride + oral minoxidil) and second pic is after 4 months cpa + E2 + dutasteride + oral minoxidil. Even tho is not the same position, u can see the change in texture and colour, which means miniaturization
Bro For me Oral minoxidil 22 mg and CPA made me a Hair God along with oral dutasteride 0.5 and finasteride 1 mg plus topical minoxidil i didn't even use e2 that much

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro For me Oral minoxidil 22 mg and CPA made me a Hair God along with oral dutasteride 0.5 and finasteride 1 mg plus topical minoxidil i didn't even use e2 that much
Did you also use bica? Because bica + low dose cpa is much better than cpa alone. I know that cpa killed my hair because after 4 months, my hair is worse than ever, even DHT did less damage when I wasnt taking anything at all....

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you also use bica? Because bica + low dose cpa is much better than cpa alone. I know that cpa killed my hair because after 4 months, my hair is worse than ever, even DHT did less damage when I wasnt taking anything at all....
bica only gave me gyno

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am practically a Norwood 0 with terminal hair all over my hairline. The quality of the hair is still poor, but it is improving very slowly. I plan to stay on HRT for another 2 years: I think during this time the quality of the hair will improve, and I will achieve the ideal. After that, I will try fat-burning HRT cycles for the summer season. It will be difficult to implement, but I will definitely try, because I do not like the increased amount of fat mass.
Someday I will make my own thread on this legendary forum. I will do this after breast removal surgery and after testing HRT cycles, as this information is most valuable for those who are not transgender, but are forced to take HRT so that baldness does not ruin their lives.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am practically a Norwood 0 with terminal hair all over my hairline. The quality of the hair is still poor, but it is improving very slowly. I plan to stay on HRT for another 2 years: I think during this time the quality of the hair will improve, and I will achieve the ideal. After that, I will try fat-burning HRT cycles for the summer season. It will be difficult to implement, but I will definitely try, because I do not like the increased amount of fat mass.
Someday I will make my own thread on this legendary forum. I will do this after breast removal surgery and after testing HRT cycles, as this information is most valuable for those who are not transgender, but are forced to take HRT so that baldness does not ruin their lives.
Thread will be interesting. What is your actual regimen if I may ask?

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol Enanthate + Bica for skin
I will use EEn too but will drop AA cause cpa is giving more hair loss. I cant use bica due to severe side effects but dont want oily skin again tbh. Do you think dutas would be enough for the oily skin?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will use EEn too but will drop AA cause cpa is giving more hair loss. I cant use bica due to severe side effects but dont want oily skin again tbh. Do you think dutas would be enough for the oily skin?
Only Bica helps me get rid of oily skin. Estradiolt reduces oil, but not enough. finasteride/Duta have no effect

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Have you changed the structure of your hair on CPA? I have wavy hair but it's starting to curl. they don't fall out, but I don't see thickening either, I take 25 cpa and 6 E for about 5 months, there are small hairs on the temples, about 1 cm each, but they are light, do not darken and do not grow. I want to switch from CPA to spironolactone, some grow their bald spots on spironolactone monotheramia.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you changed the structure of your hair on CPA? I have wavy hair but it's starting to curl. they don't fall out, but I don't see thickening either, I take 25 cpa and 6 E for about 5 months, there are small hairs on the temples, about 1 cm each, but they are light, do not darken and do not grow. I want to switch from CPA to spironolactone, some grow their bald spots on spironolactone monotheramia.
My hair just got destroyed and miniaturized all over my head.I used 12.5mg every day and my shedding havent stopped since then. I'm taking 12.5 mg every other day now and the shedding got better. Anyways I will change to Estradiol monotherapy. spironolactone has nasty side effects.

Last edited:

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair just got destroyed and miniaturized all over my head.I used 12.5mg every day and my shedding havent stopped since then. I'm taking 12.5 mg every other day now and the shedding got better. Anyways I will change to Estradiol monotherapy. spironolactone has nasty side effects.
What are the effects of spironolactone? What does progesterone do for hair?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
spironolactone is an antiandrene that boosts estradiol.
My experience of using progesterone as a 5ar inhibitor was unsuccessful. Breasts grow quickly, but the hair itself becomes stiff and loose. Also the smell of sweat increases a lot.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your food?
Do you consider your diet adequate?

CPA depletes folic acid and B12, and we also have a drug-patient association, the problem with self-prescription is that we have no way of knowing if your problem is really the one you report, deficiency of some micronutrients causes baldness, changes in the cholestegram cause baldness, diabetes causes baldness , heart problems cause baldness, hormones cause baldness, woman with polycystic ovaries has hormonal disorders one of the symptoms is baldness, The fact is, there are several factors.

What I mean is that hair loss has a lot more loose ends than we realize.

What we have for real, and even several reports here, is that complete androgen deprivation causes regrowth, but if you're not trans and and has no drop in androgenic pattern, it's killing a beetle with a bazuka shot.