Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incels want sex but supposedly according to them can't have it. I do not want it, it's called being asexual - I'm fine with not having a sex drive and I also happen to be aromantic. It frees me up to concentrate working on my singing, playing musical instruments, playing video games, having friends without having to worry about complications from sexual/romantic attraction. Not that you care, but I participate in musicals, community theater online and offline, help teach other trans people voice modification, play in a band, go out with friends to watch movies. I have a social life that is plenty for my needs, so call me incel if you want, I just don't want that stuff. Maybe some day that will change, and if so, I can still do that stuff, as a woman, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course, you can claim to know what I want better than I know, but then you would be telling others what they want.
Ur an ugly f*** that nobody wants, incel.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a reminder, this all started from someone claiming my HRT and surgeries are more dangerous than minoxidil when:

a. I am already taking minoxidil and plan to continue doing so, I am just looking for a way that reduces side effects I am already having from it like feet swelling unless I reduce added salt intake to zero and itching... so this idea that I am shying away from minoxidil is bunk to begin with. Together with my hormonal state, minoxidil and finasteride seem to be causing growth so of course I won't stop it, I'm just exploring other options how to take it and thanks for answering those questions.

b. Everything HRT and surgeries did for me is stuff that I wanted, and when I tell you that's what I wanted all you've got is calling me names like incel, ugly f*** that nobody wants and freak

c. Joking about suicide is totally what I expected you to do eventually seeing how you replied to other trans women in this thread and another reason why I suspected you were pulling my leg when you suggested taking minoxidil solution orally, which is not unreasonable considering the freaking bottle I have writes in big red letters DO NOT INGEST and says to use in a month once opened.

I hoped to get a response from bridge before being inundated by your bollox, and for a while there it was going well when you were just answering my questions about hair regrowth but then you had to go back to judging me for my preferences. I imagine they turned off email notifications for this thread, which I will do myself now since I got all that would have been useful to get already, so again, thank you for the actual answers to my questions, no thank you for the judgement.

All right, see ya everyone, I will check periodically to see if bridge ever sees my stuff and replies.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incels want sex but supposedly according to them can't have it. I do not want it, it's called being asexual - I'm fine with not having a sex drive and I also happen to be aromantic. It frees me up to concentrate working on my singing, playing musical instruments, playing video games, having friends without having to worry about complications from sexual/romantic attraction. Not that you care, but I participate in musicals, community theater online and offline, help teach other trans people voice modification, play in a band, go out with friends to watch movies. I have a social life that is plenty for my needs, so call me incel if you want, I just don't want that stuff. Maybe some day that will change, and if so, I can still do that stuff, as a woman, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course, you can claim to know what I want better than I know, but then you would be telling others what they want.
U aren’t a woman and never will be lol.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I also train for and run marathons casually on a yearly basis, but I guess I am still somehow weak and sick according to you despite doing that. I can tell you for sure that I didn't care to do stuff like exercise and eat healthy until after my transition because I hated my body and disassociated from it. I *love* *everything* that surgeries and HRT did for me and the only parts I still don't like are the parts I wanted them to change that they couldn't.

ignore slap head this is all incredibly based... sex is nothing compared to the feeling of creating great art

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its really not... the two things are comparable in terms of euphoria and sex can be good under the right circumstance i guess but actually devoting your full energy to creating something that you are proud of that will outlast your lifetime is a far greater pleasure... non artistic people feel this way about having children but in my opinion that is an easy way out... also i like men so

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
its really not... the two things are comparable in terms of euphoria and sex can be good under the right circumstance i guess but actually devoting your full energy to creating something that you are proud of that will outlast your lifetime is a far greater pleasure... non artistic people feel this way about having children but in my opinion that is an easy way out... also i like men so
Pride is for weak minded incels who can’t accept reality

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you did seem like a cocksucker

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ignore slap head this is all incredibly based... sex is nothing compared to the feeling of creating great art

lol reminds me of the scene in 40 year old virgin movie comparing boobs to feeling like sandbags or in your case to art ( what in the fick?)

Last edited:

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your balls are pretty unsafe for your hair and prostate(prostate cancer)

I mean what is the point of your life anymore, you’re willingly turning yourself into an ugly freak, you will neither be recognised as a man nor as a woman anymore just a freak killing any chance you’ve of a healthy happy relationship and life

You literally just killed yourself by becoming a shemale, the only love you will get is I guess from similar freaks? All the normal people feel disgust from you, I mean f*****g ew

Why do you care about health lol

Even nw7 baldies have a chance of finding happy healthy relationships, it may not be with a supermodel but it would be with a normal human

The sadness of all sadness is you can’t even get your hair back lmao

PS: Your statement is also idiotic

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean what is the point of your life anymore, you’re willingly turning yourself into an ugly freak, you will neither be recognised as a man nor as a woman anymore just a freak killing any chance you’ve of a healthy happy relationship and life

You literally just killed yourself by becoming a shemale, the only love you will get is I guess from similar freaks? All the normal people feel disgust from you, I mean f*****g ew

Why do you care about health lol

Even nw7 baldies have a chance of finding happy healthy relationships, it may not be with a supermodel but it would be with a normal human

The sadness of all sadness is you can’t even get your hair back lmao

PS: Your statement is also idiotic
lol you do realize you were replying to a completely different person, right? or not... not surprising since you can't comprehend the possibility other people might want to live differently than you and genuinely be happy wanting different things... assuming someone is ugly and that's the reason they can't find a relationship and u call me the incel? Mate, I had relationships both pre and post transition with men and women, I just decided I am not interested in it.

Killed myself by becoming a "shemale"? Again, not believing what I say that I am much happier this way, but hey, you are the genius mind reader I guess.The fact I care about my health should prove to you that I value my life but you, of course, cannot fathom someone being different than you.

You know, you seem really invested in trying to prove how there is no point in my life, are you triggered by my very existence? How about you prove just how much you don't care and mind your own business. I came here to discuss hair regrowth, not deal with this crap. It's really weird how you are so super invested in putting trans people down. Maybe you secretly are attracted to us? Again, my suggestion, if you genuinely think I am so beneath you, is that you ignore me. If you continue to try and rile me up, that's just proof of how much you are super invested in hating trans people, which is even sadder than what you claim me to be.

As for regrowth, I am seeing growth, it's substantial, and I only started this current regimen two months ago so hey, maybe I will get my hair and even if I don't... how fortunate that wasn't the entire point of my transition, I wanted to do it anyway. Oh, that's right... you don't recognize that is something that could genuinely make someone happy because of your small bigoted brain that has nothing better to do with their time than spew hate.

Please, prove to me how much I am beneath you and mind your own business... or don't, and prove to me how much you just get a boner from hating trans people.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s funny you’re worried about health effects from minoxidil when you’re literally f*****g up your body by trying to become a woman LOL as if that’s very healthy

Minoxidil is safer than the poison you’re injecting and surgeries you’re undergoing

Becoming a freak isn’t healthy

View attachment 181376
Hairful u should get on HRT and grow all your hair back and then quit HRT and maintain it with finasteride. The poster on this forum did it. U can always do surgery to remove the gyno.