Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

anon11

My Regimen
Reaction score
g
Just a reminder, this all started from someone claiming my HRT and surgeries are more dangerous than minoxidil when:

a. I am already taking minoxidil and plan to continue doing so, I am just looking for a way that reduces side effects I am already having from it like feet swelling unless I reduce added salt intake to zero and itching... so this idea that I am shying away from minoxidil is bunk to begin with. Together with my hormonal state, minoxidil and finasteride seem to be causing growth so of course I won't stop it, I'm just exploring other options how to take it and thanks for answering those questions.

b. Everything HRT and surgeries did for me is stuff that I wanted, and when I tell you that's what I wanted all you've got is calling me names like incel, ugly f*** that nobody wants and freak

c. Joking about suicide is totally what I expected you to do eventually seeing how you replied to other trans women in this thread and another reason why I suspected you were pulling my leg when you suggested taking minoxidil solution orally, which is not unreasonable considering the freaking bottle I have writes in big red letters DO NOT INGEST and says to use in a month once opened.

I hoped to get a response from bridge before being inundated by your bollox, and for a while there it was going well when you were just answering my questions about hair regrowth but then you had to go back to judging me for my preferences. I imagine they turned off email notifications for this thread, which I will do myself now since I got all that would have been useful to get already, so again, thank you for the actual answers to my questions, no thank you for the judgement.

All right, see ya everyone, I will check periodically to see if bridge ever sees my stuff and replies.

sounds like you aren't getting enough estrogen which would cure the fat distribution and regrowing hair problem. i drink the topical minoxidil. i only started my regimen a few days ago but it seems to be working because if i take 10mg it makes my face bloat which is a known effect. 5mg and it isn't so bad. so on the days i'm out or working i will take 5mg, 10mg otherwise. i don't know anything but if i were a trans woman i would keep a high-normal estrogen level as a woman. testosterone would lower as a consequence and so would dht so 5AR inhibitors like finesteride would be irrelevant to take. as far as i'm aware. if topical estrogens won't get you there, you should inject or take orally the medications that would take you there. and i would start asap red alarm emergency expediency

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean what is the point of your life anymore, you’re willingly turning yourself into an ugly freak, you will neither be recognised as a man nor as a woman anymore just a freak killing any chance you’ve of a healthy happy relationship and life

You literally just killed yourself by becoming a shemale, the only love you will get is I guess from similar freaks? All the normal people feel disgust from you, I mean f*****g ew

Why do you care about health lol

Even nw7 baldies have a chance of finding happy healthy relationships, it may not be with a supermodel but it would be with a normal human

The sadness of all sadness is you can’t even get your hair back lmao

PS: Your statement is also idiotic
None of that's been true in my experience

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
g

sounds like you aren't getting enough estrogen which would cure the fat distribution and regrowing hair problem. i drink the topical minoxidil. i only started my regimen a few days ago but it seems to be working because if i take 10mg it makes my face bloat which is a known effect. 5mg and it isn't so bad. so on the days i'm out or working i will take 5mg, 10mg otherwise. i don't know anything but if i were a trans woman i would keep a high-normal estrogen level as a woman. testosterone would lower as a consequence and so would dht so 5AR inhibitors like finesteride would be irrelevant to take. as far as i'm aware. if topical estrogens won't get you there, you should inject or take orally the medications that would take you there. and i would start asap red alarm emergency expediency
Incelol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of that's been true in my experience
Being with you is like being with a woman and a man at the same time. You only attract bi sexuall men, and men who got a fetisch for shemales. But I prefer a real 100% woman and a real 100% man. Not both like you are thats just weird. Ur an abomination. U should be happy that there are freaks out there that likes you at least. I bet they love sucking on your c*** and playing with your a**h**. But you gotta put up with nasty perverted freaks all your life. How sad.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being with you is like being with a woman and a man at the same time. You only attract bi sexuall men, and men who got a fetisch for shemales. But I prefer a real 100% woman and a real 100% man. Not both like you are thats just weird. Ur an abomination. U should be happy that there are freaks out there that likes you at least. I bet they love sucking on your c*** and playing with your a**h**. But you gotta put up with nasty perverted freaks all your life. How sad.
Whatever you want to think, I don't really give af.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
gallery_86316_34174_10985644984cb48aa3689d9.jpg

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 @Mr. Slap Head
hahahah .. you make me die of laughing deep down .. for me you can think what you want .. but you see I have a wife and two children .. so the bullshit you write does not even touch me .. but you seem to have fun .. so it goes well .. and so much is understood that in your life you can only think and vent your sadness on this forum .. one who eats sh*t and the other who masturbates thinking of the other .. have fun. long since you two have taken hold this discussion is dead ...

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A-section, assholian section
His kids will be assholes and shitholes and you name it. Pretty funny man.
@losingbattle88 @Mr. Slap Head
hahahah .. you make me die of laughing deep down .. for me you can think what you want .. but you see I have a wife and two children .. so the bullshit you write does not even touch me .. but you seem to have fun .. so it goes well .. and so much is understood that in your life you can only think and vent your sadness on this forum .. one who eats sh*t and the other who masturbates thinking of the other .. have fun. long since you two have taken hold this discussion is dead ...
U must really be bored with your so called wife and kids when u hang around here 24/7. I feel sorry for them. They probably left you because you started growing titties. They hate you for turning into a shemale.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His kids will be assholes and shitholes and you name it. Pretty funny man.

U must really be bored with your so called wife and kids when u hang around here 24/7. I feel sorry for them. They probably left you because you started growing titties. They hate you for turning into a shemale.
hahaha you are more and more fun ... think, think .. the difference between you and me is that, I lick my wife's ***, and you lick it to gays like you .. funny isn't it?!? Did I already tell you to kill yourself?!?!

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt any woman would want a shemale to lick her pussy.
hahahaha .. i like pussy as much as you like to eat sh*t .. maybe so you understand ..
another difference is that I have declared several times to be a straight man .. and you have declared to be a defective gay .. but you keep writing bullshit because you don't know what to say .. keep having fun

Last edited: