Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go eat some more pizza you depressed italian bald f***. Hahha.
response from a poor faulty gay who no longer knows what to say ... go get your *** stitched up before you lose your sh*t ... I don't know which country you are from, but it will be sad like you.
I'm sorry for you but I'm not even bald .. think how many inaccuracies you can write in a short time ..

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
@losingbattle88 @Mr. Slap Head
hahahah .. you make me die of laughing deep down .. for me you can think what you want .. but you see I have a wife and two children .. so the bullshit you write does not even touch me .. but you seem to have fun .. so it goes well .. and so much is understood that in your life you can only think and vent your sadness on this forum .. one who eats sh*t and the other who masturbates thinking of the other .. have fun. long since you two have taken hold this discussion is dead ...
Nice touch with the bold

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
response from a poor faulty gay who no longer knows what to say ... go get your *** stitched up before you lose your sh*t ... I don't know which country you are from, but it will be sad like you.
I'm sorry for you but I'm not even bald .. think how many inaccuracies you can write in a short time ..
U dont know my country ? Jesus you are the dumbest fat italian slob on this whole forum.