Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your food?
Do you consider your diet adequate?

CPA depletes folic acid and B12, and we also have a drug-patient association, the problem with self-prescription is that we have no way of knowing if your problem is really the one you report, deficiency of some micronutrients causes baldness, changes in the cholestegram cause baldness, diabetes causes baldness , heart problems cause baldness, hormones cause baldness, woman with polycystic ovaries has hormonal disorders one of the symptoms is baldness, The fact is, there are several factors.

What I mean is that hair loss has a lot more loose ends than we realize.

What we have for real, and even several reports here, is that complete androgen deprivation causes regrowth, but if you're not trans and and has no drop in androgenic pattern, it's killing a beetle with a bazuka shot.
Idk what happened. I only know CPA was the culprit of the hair loss. I have a good diet and supplement with b12 and multivitamins. It could be that my E2 wasnt in proper range? Could be. That is why I will try injections and see if it improves.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as I remember, you are not transgender. Why did you come to this style? Has something changed in your perception of yourself?
Nothing changed everything is the same, as it always was. I had long hair before i started losing it

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol changes your feelings. Already within the first two months I became more sentimental. Before HRT, I didn't have the ability to cry at all.
There was a need for tactile contact: I want hugs, care and affection. In general, it is safe to say that estradiol makes your feelings more feminized.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol changes your feelings. Already within the first two months I became more sentimental. Before HRT, I didn't have the ability to cry at all.
There was a need for tactile contact: I want hugs, care and affection. In general, it is safe to say that estradiol makes your feelings more feminized.
This is weird cause I felt all these effect in the first 3 months but after the fourth month they all went away.

Henkgrim777

My Regimen
Reaction score
For people who looked deeply into RU58841:

I have been using a 5% ru solution ppg mixed for 2 weeks now. Since i have been using it i have been shedding lots of hairs. Thin hairs but long healthy hairs as well. I have never had this before.

I have been on dutasteride and minoxidil 8% for years and 25mg bica and E dose for half a year and only after adding ru this shed started.

Someone knows people who had a same shed and then after months their hair quality improved?
I have seen people on other forums who have had a shed like this too but it's unclear if in the long run their hair quality improved.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I play with it.

If I needs to be strong and mentally hard, I'll fall my T and elevated E2.

It needs some days to see an psychological effect....

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people who looked deeply into RU58841:

I have been using a 5% ru solution ppg mixed for 2 weeks now. Since i have been using it i have been shedding lots of hairs. Thin hairs but long healthy hairs as well. I have never had this before.

I have been on dutasteride and minoxidil 8% for years and 25mg bica and E dose for half a year and only after adding ru this shed started.

Someone knows people who had a same shed and then after months their hair quality improved?
I have seen people on other forums who have had a shed like this too but it's unclear if in the long run their hair quality improved.
Me too

CPA off and my hair shed

CPA on and my hair sheds too
Every changes On the AR induces shedding. (my observations)

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think i moreso am able to see the female perspective better and overall have a clearer thought process about things... depressive moods come less frequently and less harshly

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems to be easier getting these hormone prescriptions. I remember having to smuggle steroids in from Mexico back in the day lol.