Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you reverse tha hair darkening from oral minoxidil?? Why does this happen?

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you are on Injections plus finas/dutas and minoxidil I guess. How is your hair doing? I will be doing that exact regimen and would like to see some feedback.
I cancelled A.R. inhibitors, minoxidil and microneedling after that I lost a lot of hair.
Two and a half months ago I went back on the same regimen and the hair began to recover. It's much better now.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cancelled A.R. inhibitors, minoxidil and microneedling after that I lost a lot of hair.
Two and a half months ago I went back on the same regimen and the hair began to recover. It's much better now.
Yeah but you are not using AA right? You probably losf lot pf hair due to stopping minoxidil.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine cutting off your manhood to get women and do what? she can’t penetrate cause she has a hole and you can’t penetrate cause you have a deformed appendage for what used to be a dick.

fucki g disgusting man, people do this sh*t to themselves willingly.

to think castration was a punishment in olden times, now you’ve waste of oxygen doing it to themselves willingly…ugghhh

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but you are not using AA right? You probably losf lot pf hair due to stopping minoxidil.
I don't use it anymore and never will. I'm not sure if the regression was caused by cancelling the minoxidil, after cancelling everything was fine for 7-8 months and then regression started.
The regression started after the covid.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't use it anymore and never will. I'm not sure if the regression was caused by cancelling the minoxidil, after cancelling everything was fine for 7-8 months and then regression started.
The regression started after the covid.
I want to stop CPA cause I'm suspecting it is giving me hair loss. Already read stories about some people losing hair caused by CPA.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

dani500

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a waste of oxygen

2BEB8713-EF5F-4E35-AE7B-0C6DBDA4CB5C.jpeg

lokdoghotdog

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've already read a lot of opinions here that contradict each other, so I decided to drink everything and a lot. The only problem is that I can't get E2 injections, even the gel is nowhere to be bought, and it remains to drink pills that are not really digested.

SavingMyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know if CPA doesn't help there's a good chance nothing will
That is not true. I have seen people who stops cpa and do Injections + dutasteride and recover hair.

Also my hair got significantly worse on CPA and I lost more hair in 4 months I've been taking cpa than in a whole year on dutasteride. This is just my personal experience. Each body reacts different.

Last edited: