Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing bad for you brother ... and I respect that no contrary against gays .. but since I only like pussy, your thought makes me throw up. and I'm not here writing how much I like licking women's asses .. it's my business ... and others can't care less ..
Bend over baby and feel my tongue deep inside you.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha says the crazy tranny that mutilate his own body for more hair. Ur mentally sick my friend. Now bend over for daddy.
trans there will be you and all those mentally ill who get their *** licked by a perverse f** like you ... I constantly bang my pussy .. friend of the male sh*t .. the question I ask myself is if so many times I should see mine f*** I think you'd drool out of your mouth ..?! but anyway I just ask how they have not already banned you, and not diverted you to Gay Pride?!? I repeat kill yourself .. you really will not be regretted.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
trans there will be you and all those mentally ill who get their *** licked by a perverse f** like you ... I constantly bang my pussy .. friend of the male sh*t .. the question I ask myself is if so many times I should see mine f*** I think you'd drool out of your mouth ..?! but anyway I just ask how they have not already banned you, and not diverted you to Gay Pride?!? I repeat kill yourself .. you really will not be regretted.
Triggered

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing bad for you brother ... and I respect that no contrary against gays .. but since I only like pussy, your thought makes me throw up. and I'm not here writing how much I like licking women's asses .. it's my business ... and others can't care less ..
I always knew you were a butt muncher

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're being intentionally obtuse. Lasik (or glasses/contacts) can significantly correct for a congenital vision disorder. We don't pretend as if the person's vision is still the same.

I was born with a genetic heart condition that I had surgery for when I was 18 and have been cured ever since. But if you still were to sequence my DNA, you'd see the associated gene despite the condition having been surgically treated.

My point is that we have no problem accepting technological or medical advancements related to just about anything, except some are suddenly Amish when it comes to trans people.

A woman that can measure penis sizes with men

1655086446124.png

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U talk like an incel. But if u arent an incel whatever partner you have must hate you for not giving rim jobs.

You should go to some butcher shop and see the rectum of the animal. It’s so deeply embedded in sh*t that you can wash it all day, the smell doesn’t go away and the sh*t doesn’t wash away deeply embedded in the folds.

Imagine yourself eating that sh*t infested rectum, maybe that’s something you’re into it but it’s FUCKED UP just like pedophiles are

Also you should get tested for intestinal worms, I read an article that gay people are full of nasty gastrointestinal germs and worms from eating poop, not to mention the deadly diseases and viruses like the one that causes genital warts etc

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should go to some butcher shop and see the rectum of the animal. It’s so deeply embedded in sh*t that you can wash it all day, the smell doesn’t go away and the sh*t doesn’t wash away deeply embedded in the folds.

Imagine yourself eating that sh*t infested rectum, maybe that’s something you’re into it but it’s FUCKED UP just like pedophiles are

Also you should get tested for intestinal worms, I read an article that gay people are full of nasty gastrointestinal germs and worms from eating poop, not to mention the deadly diseases and viruses like the one that causes genital warts etc
Yeah but if you ever had your *** eaten you ain’t stopping a b**ch from going to town on it brah

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey Bridge! Good to see you!

I'm a trans woman, 42, I only realized it at 32 and started HRT at 34 and I went bald at age 21 (my dad went bald at 19, so I got his hair genes). I'm post bottom op since 2017 and switched to taking only estrogen. My body kept building resistance to Estrofem and Estrogel (applied to calves) and nowadays I am using Evorel patches, 1 on each calve.

I started minoxidil spray once a day last year for 6 months and from zero top of the scalp hair I started getting dilute growth. Then I had facial surgery and had to stop for a while. Two months ago I started minoxidil again, this time with 1 mg finasteride and I have been seeing even more growth, especially towards the back seeing lots of new short terminal hairs. I'm also doing my best to apply the minoxidil twice a day but it's really itchy and I hate it takes 2-3 hours to absorb and it drips to the back where I still have hair and makes it sticky.

I don't know if I can get oral minoxidil in my country, would you recommend that I do? I am afraid of regrowing facial hair, lowering blood pressure too much... then again, I already get swelling in my feet when I eat anything with added salt while under minoxidil regime, so I think it's going systemic anyway despite only applying it to the scalp.

Do you think it's important to apply estrogel directly on the scalp in addition to getting estrogen from my patches? Isn't there some health risk involved in doing that? I am also having issues getting my endocrinologist to prescribe to me both Estrogel and Evorel patches. I am currently taking 2 patches, maybe I could raise the dose but I'm afraid to build a resistance again.

Any tips on what I could do from your experience to improve my chances as post op, because lack of T (my blood results always show below test range) and having E by themselves haven't restored my hair but I have been seeing growth by adding minoxidil and now even more that I have also added finasteride but I am still way too dilute up there to go without a hat or a wig, which itch a lot... and even without them, just the minoxidil is itching horribly for me.

Right now my thinking is to ask my endo to increase my Evorel dosage and to try and get access to oral Minoxidil. Let me know if in your opinion I should take anything else like Estrogel on the scalp.

I also think I have fat malabsorption that might be impacting my hair, getting a GI panel for that. I have lack of subcutaneous fat in the skin around the eyes which is limiting my facial transition results which if I am right about the fat malabsorption could be explained by that, possibly. Gaining weight never reaches anywhere except my belly (was like that before transition too) and the rest of my body refuses to have fat on it.

My E levels are consistently low on blood tests which I believe could also have to do with possible fat malabsorption, but at least the patches worked to keep it measurable... before that estrogel and estrofem didn't work and E kept going down even as I raised dose until it went below test range. I'm vegan but I had these issues before I went vegan too. When I eat only whole plant foods it gets rid of feet swelling I otherwise get from minoxidil and reduces my belly bloating.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Bridge! Good to see you!

I'm a trans woman, 42, I only realized it at 32 and started HRT at 34 and I went bald at age 21 (my dad went bald at 19, so I got his hair genes). I'm post bottom op since 2017 and switched to taking only estrogen. My body kept building resistance to Estrofem and Estrogel (applied to calves) and nowadays I am using Evorel patches, 1 on each calve.

I started minoxidil spray once a day last year for 6 months and from zero top of the scalp hair I started getting dilute growth. Then I had facial surgery and had to stop for a while. Two months ago I started minoxidil again, this time with 1 mg finasteride and I have been seeing even more growth, especially towards the back seeing lots of new short terminal hairs. I'm also doing my best to apply the minoxidil twice a day but it's really itchy and I hate it takes 2-3 hours to absorb and it drips to the back where I still have hair and makes it sticky.

I don't know if I can get oral minoxidil in my country, would you recommend that I do? I am afraid of regrowing facial hair, lowering blood pressure too much... then again, I already get swelling in my feet when I eat anything with added salt while under minoxidil regime, so I think it's going systemic anyway despite only applying it to the scalp.

Do you think it's important to apply estrogel directly on the scalp in addition to getting estrogen from my patches? Isn't there some health risk involved in doing that? I am also having issues getting my endocrinologist to prescribe to me both Estrogel and Evorel patches. I am currently taking 2 patches, maybe I could raise the dose but I'm afraid to build a resistance again.

Any tips on what I could do from your experience to improve my chances as post op, because lack of T (my blood results always show below test range) and having E by themselves haven't restored my hair but I have been seeing growth by adding minoxidil and now even more that I have also added finasteride but I am still way too dilute up there to go without a hat or a wig, which itch a lot... and even without them, just the minoxidil is itching horribly for me.

Right now my thinking is to ask my endo to increase my Evorel dosage and to try and get access to oral Minoxidil. Let me know if in your opinion I should take anything else like Estrogel on the scalp.

I also think I have fat malabsorption that might be impacting my hair, getting a GI panel for that. I have lack of subcutaneous fat in the skin around the eyes which is limiting my facial transition results which if I am right about the fat malabsorption could be explained by that, possibly. Gaining weight never reaches anywhere except my belly (was like that before transition too) and the rest of my body refuses to have fat on it.

My E levels are consistently low on blood tests which I believe could also have to do with possible fat malabsorption, but at least the patches worked to keep it measurable... before that estrogel and estrofem didn't work and E kept going down even as I raised dose until it went below test range. I'm vegan but I had these issues before I went vegan too. When I eat only whole plant foods it gets rid of feet swelling I otherwise get from minoxidil and reduces my belly bloating.
U can use 2 drops of the liquid minoxidill in a capsule and swallow, 2 or 3 drops is enough.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
U can use 2 drops of the liquid minoxidill in a capsule and swallow, 2 or 3 drops is enough.
Thanks, I don't know where you can get empty capsules but I will ask my local pharmacy. I imagine dripping it into my mouth or sublingually won't have the same effect?

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I don't know where you can get empty capsules but I will ask my local pharmacy. I imagine dripping it into my mouth or sublingually won't have the same effect?
I just drop a few droplets of topical minoxidil from the pipette directly into my mouth. Seems to be working great for me. But it's totally systemic, I'm growing hair everywhere.
I don't think im a minoxidil responder so topical didn't really work and applying it with tretinoin was marginal for me.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
On second thought, I don't feel safe taking minoxidil in such a hack method.

Although this person's dose was much larger than 2-3 drops, I think I will just try to get oral minoxidil somehow.
He took 20ml loool. 2 or 3 drops is nothing. It has nothing to do with the liquid minoxidill itself but about the minoxidill dosage that fucked him up. The ingredients in the Topical is safe to consume even. Many here use it. U can get empty gelatin capsules from amazon or ebay.

Lunaeruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see... Well, the bottle has in big red letters FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. Is there any research on the safety using it this way?

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On second thought, I don't feel safe taking minoxidil in such a hack method.

Although this person's dose was much larger than 2-3 drops, I think I will just try to get oral minoxidil somehow.
No that's sensible, they did drink a hell of a lot. I'm not sensible tho, I get swollen ankles and am often faint standing too quick

(Wow, sorry forum - didn't realise the whole article would get rendered here)

I'm just following this and micro dosing:

As the guy got seriously hairy:

Although I'm not seeing gains like his my hair is definitely better (and strangely darker)