Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Started with Minoxidil 5% +Topical Finasteride 0.05%-Minoxidil 6%, and Propecia 1mg. Now, I am taking these three, plus this topical (only 1-1.5 months).

Finasteride 0.25%
17a-Estradiol 0.05%
Minoxidil 6%
Cetirizine 1%
and bit of experimenting with Tretinoin 0.01%-0.02% with it.
Your fate could have been avoided. Perhaps you were afraid of HRT. Was it worth avoiding?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your fate could have been avoided. Perhaps you were afraid of HRT. Was it worth avoiding?
I think it can still be possible to recover. He did respond so good with finas so he would recover a lot of density back with HRT.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1654889738020.png

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide does not lead to an increase in fat mass.
Well for me personally it did along with fat redistribution on stomach and also painful and puffy nipples.If Someone things he will start to be taking bicalutamide and still have a good looking body he is wrong but then again this is personal; experience but gyno is inevitable and disgusting!!

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does CPA do that?
There is no way to take a strong anti androgen and have a fit and good looking body like a guy that doesn't use this kind of drugs best case scenario.. you stay around the same weight but with completely different body composition. It goes down to what is more important perfect hair or perfect body?? Pretty easy answer to me tho!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would smear his hole in butter and lick it for hours just because hes a dude, I wouldnt do it to a female thats nasty.
I know you're just making jokes and I'm open about being trans on this forum so I don't really care. But my day to day lived experience is def not that of a guy and literally no one I interact with irl (including strangers) remotely considers me as such

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you're just making jokes and I'm open about being trans on this forum so I don't really care. But my day to day lived experience is def not that of a guy and literally no one I interact with irl (including strangers) remotely considers me as such
How do you like your bussy played with?

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's discouraging to hear and makes me feel sad, but I understand. Believe me, I responded so well with Finasteride+Minoxidil. Like a miracle. I knew that long term, they would not help me. I knew it. Out of desperation, I already purchased back then, Duta+CPA+Spironolactone, but I never used them. I only give it a try with Duta, but it seems it's making it worse. Maybe I should have given a proper time to respond, but I am scared. I just wasn't expecting, after such a great recovery, to lose it again so fast because if Finasteride+Minoxidil were able to reverse such aggressive hair loss, then why not long term too? Also, my hormones are low without even trying HRT. My Free T and T in my latest blood tests were like that of a 75-80-year-old. Still, no difference even with lower T levels. My CBC it's kinda messed too. As soon as my options are being more and more limited, who knows where desperation will lead me. And you think I care about my masculinity/virility, and all these? Nope, my friend. I just want my mental health back. My life back.

Last edited: