Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you already had better hair than most females. Definitely not NW2. More like NWBDD
I mean there was def appreciable temple recession. I never said I was bald or anything. But my hair recovery goals were very different than what cis guys tend to be as I wanted a rounder hairline that was thicker throughout more consistent with cis women, which it is now

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some years ago there was a Polish cis guy who sold his flat and car in order to continue his extreme hair loss regimen like 200-300 mg CPA daily, tons of dutasteride, estrogen and litres of minoxidil. He managed to went from cue bald with advanced hairline recession to something like on this photo. As far as I remember he was still disappointed and wanted to get a hairline advancement surgery, lol.
Would likely throw off facial thirds if they get hairline advancement, since it's already low af

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is only fur and a couple of darkened hairs on the temples. but if you look closely. But I probably ate little E 1-2 mg and experimented with sprinolactone, gave up E and ate less cpa. now I decided to stick to the regime, I have been eating 50 CPA and 4 E for a month now, I will continue like this, but I want to add E, but I'm afraid of boobs.
if you are not using finasteride or dutasteride i would advise to start taking one

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WHY have you fucked me so much from 17 (now 22) already? Just WHY? Shitty androgens and genes, you destroyed my mental health. I will always hate you until I die. And now, I can't even hold the tremendous response I had with Finasteride and Minoxidil. Adding things, but I can't see any improvement anymore. Losing my hopes. I am posting this because I found the first picture after a long time. What a pain…. I am glad that I started the treatments. I only wish I could see how advanced Androgenetic Alopecia I would face, just to treat it sooner, before this miniaturization kicked in. It's unbearable to go back to this after a great response, after a success returning to death? Pain, pain, pain…. I won't stop fighting to hold what Fina+minoxidil gave me because this is MENTAL HEALTH, but I will really need luck again. Twice as much as my initial response.

Attachments

• AGE--14-15.jpg
    AGE--14-15.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 152
  • AGE 17-18.jpg
    AGE 17-18.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 150
  • AGE 17-18 (2).JPG
    AGE 17-18 (2).JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 147
  • AGE 17-18 (3).JPG
    AGE 17-18 (3).JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 147
  • AGE 17-18(4).jpg
    AGE 17-18(4).jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have other experiments we can talk about too…
Ye
I mean there was def appreciable temple recession. I never said I was bald or anything. But my hair recovery goals were very different than what cis guys tend to be as I wanted a rounder hairline that was thicker throughout more consistent with cis women, which it is now

I didn't have center recession, it was only temples, and some diffused thinning throughout
U should do p**rn so I can nut to you.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few years ago there was a Polish cis guy who sold his flat and car in order to continue his extreme hair loss regimen like 200-300 mg CPA daily, tons of dutasteride, estrogen and litres of minoxidil. He managed to went from cue bald with advanced hairline recession to something like on this photo. As far as I remember he was still disappointed and wanted to get a hairline advancement surgery, lol.
You mean antydht or similar?