Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread contains proof of some of the most radical hair experimentation with desirable results to boot... results that people have been chasing for years to no avail... what is craziest about all of this is that it's completely unorganized and poorly distributed amongst pissing contests as to which femboy is most masculine as well as incoherent janey ramblings

i've been able to mostly quell my hair fears by holding myself to the personal commitment to go on estrogen once i feel it's necessary for the future of my hair... this reality is approaching sooner than i had anticipated

i have been lurking this thread for almost 2 years yet i am still at a near complete loss as to the best possible way to go about such a thing... maybe this makes me a bit dense, but this is clearly quite a daunting decision to make... it seems like the folks who populate this thread would rather argue about whose regimen is best based on irrelevant minutiae than to come to clear, concise conclusions based on the various data presented

it would be nice to compile some of the information in here into an easier to digest source... for example, a user like KMCB who has had insane, goal worthy results, has posted her regimen buried somewhere in here, though i would consider that golden information to individuals like me... to continue using her as an example, said regimen seems like a huge undertaking for someone like me wanting to get into this stuff and unsure which direction to go... in an ideal world we would be able to see a lot of the different HRT adjacent regimens people have tried and succeeded with in a sort of side by side, with data on other side effects (breast growth), and even hair before and after pics if available

this is clearly too much to ask, but i'm hoping this post resonates with some of you who are overwhelmed by the reality of what this thread and these boards have come to represent... clearly the knowledge in here is priceless, but it's seriously hidden by a load of incel transphobic sh*t and i don't think that's helping anyone... maybe when i find some time i will start mining this thread to create a more easy to digest resource, but help from others would make it all the better as there's a lot of different factors that go into this topic in particular

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hormones have no role on that or just little bit, its mostly bone structure (genetics as you say). My friend is often confused as underage guy but he is 24yo. Just because he has slight class 2/overbite with good bone support + baby/cheek fat. Most people are just recessed craniofacially so when they lose baby fat (early 20s) they get “older” quicker because it reveals lack of bone structure beneath.
This guy is good example:
View attachment 176608
and also this girl:
View attachment 176609
Those are just double jaw surgeries (no rhinoplasty,genioplasty,facelift,fillers etc)
I agree with you. However, even with good bone structure, if T disfigures you, you will have skin problems that will make you look older. at 14 I had wrinkled skin like I was at least 35 years old. And a lot of body hair. And then baldness, lol.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this thread contains proof of some of the most radical hair experimentation with desirable results to boot... results that people have been chasing for years to no avail... what is craziest about all of this is that it's completely unorganized and poorly distributed amongst pissing contests as to which femboy is most masculine as well as incoherent janey ramblings

i've been able to mostly quell my hair fears by holding myself to the personal commitment to go on estrogen once i feel it's necessary for the future of my hair... this reality is approaching sooner than i had anticipated

i have been lurking this thread for almost 2 years yet i am still at a near complete loss as to the best possible way to go about such a thing... maybe this makes me a bit dense, but this is clearly quite a daunting decision to make... it seems like the folks who populate this thread would rather argue about whose regimen is best based on irrelevant minutiae than to come to clear, concise conclusions based on the various data presented

it would be nice to compile some of the information in here into an easier to digest source... for example, a user like KMCB who has had insane, goal worthy results, has posted her regimen buried somewhere in here, though i would consider that golden information to individuals like me... to continue using her as an example, said regimen seems like a huge undertaking for someone like me wanting to get into this stuff and unsure which direction to go... in an ideal world we would be able to see a lot of the different HRT adjacent regimens people have tried and succeeded with in a sort of side by side, with data on other side effects (breast growth), and even hair before and after pics if available

this is clearly too much to ask, but i'm hoping this post resonates with some of you who are overwhelmed by the reality of what this thread and these boards have come to represent... clearly the knowledge in here is priceless, but it's seriously hidden by a load of incel transphobic sh*t and i don't think that's helping anyone... maybe when i find some time i will start mining this thread to create a more easy to digest resource, but help from others would make it all the better as there's a lot of different factors that go into this topic in particular
I had such plans. However, hypochondriacs and those who disagree with my views would start pouring sh*t on my thread, so I decided to just create my own thread with a success story. I will do this in a couple of years so that the post will be more informative and touch on all aspects of HRT for cis men. I think to some extent it will be an instructive story in which I will lay out the mistakes that I made and misconceptions about HRT

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity
View attachment 176627View attachment 176628
No need, since people dont want “tranny talk” outside this thread (very reasonable). That thread and first 20 pages of this thread are golden standard for starting HRT as cis and they both actually had visible regrowth. With and without minoxidil and also with 5ar inhibitors and without one. All bases are covered here already,nothing new can be learned. Its not rocket science.
Some topics remained undisclosed. For example, HRT cycles, hair thickness that is more difficult to restore, fat mass and weight loss on HRT. I would like to touch on these topics

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it would be nice to compile some of the information in here into an easier to digest source... for example, a user like KMCB who has had insane, goal worthy results, has posted her regimen buried somewhere in here, though i would consider that golden information to individuals like me
Currently I use estradiol injections every 5 days (my E2 lvl usually sits somewhere between 200-400 during trough), 25mg daily bica (was 50 at one point, but I've reduced it to 25 for about 8 months or so), finasteride 5 days a week alternating with dutasteride for 2 days a week, and 2x daily minoxidil on temples (at night using in conjunction with .025% tretinoin).

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been using estradiol pills 2mg for 3 months and 4mg for another 3 months, can't say ive noticed any effect good or bad. i've ordered some e injection but it came out of ukraine so unlikely i'll be getting it.

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently I use estradiol injections every 5 days (my E2 lvl usually sits somewhere between 200-400 during trough), 25mg daily bica (was 50 at one point, but I've reduced it to 25 for about 8 months or so), finasteride 5 days a week alternating with dutasteride for 2 days a week, and 2x daily minoxidil on temples (at night using in conjunction with .025% tretinoin).
I came across your old photo and I did not see your hair problems

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been using estradiol pills 2mg for 3 months and 4mg for another 3 months, can't say ive noticed any effect good or bad. i've ordered some e injection but it came out of ukraine so unlikely i'll be getting it.
why didn't you get it or did you just order? I am from Ukraine, Kyiv, all our post offices are closed and I did not have time to pick up my estrophem

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
why didn't you get it or did you just order? I am from Ukraine, Kyiv, all our post offices are closed and I did not have time to pick up my estrophem
yeh it came from kyiv, tracking has it leaving country on the 20th but nothing after that so who knows. i suppose it could have made it out in time.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score

I recall you saying that bica doesn't work. Is it working now?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall you saying that bica doesn't work. Is it working now?
I never said bica didn't work. I just suggested that it's potentially counterproductive if used without hrt or a 5ari since, on its own, you'd be dramatically increasing T whilst blocking androgen receptors. Meaning that there's a lot more T that can't go anywhere except to be converted leading to an increase in DHT which has a much much higher affinity for the receptors than bica does.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here have success with bica as monotherapy? If so, how long before you saw a reduction in shedding?
In my and many other cases of baldness, which began at an early age, he did nothing. It was like I didn't do anything. Although it reduced the oiliness of the skin and improved its quality, so I will take it anyway

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason that you are using 5 days finasteride and 2 days dutasteride?? How do you do duta days back to back?I use them both too but i would like to know your opinion!

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I mentioned, I gained fat mass on HRT and I don't know what role E plays in this and what role poor nutrition plays.
I eat in a calorie deficit and have measured different parts of my body. In July I will repeat the measurements. Let's see if I can lose weight on HRT and if the result is acceptable
A calorie surplus on HRT is a huge mistake. If you eat wisely, I think you can not change the physique significantly.

The more time passes, the more I talk about the fact that I will have to use HRT for the rest of my life. It is difficult to say for sure, in order to answer all the questions, a lifetime experiment is needed, which I put on myself.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any particular reason that you are using 5 days finasteride and 2 days dutasteride?? How do you do duta days back to back?I use them both too but i would like to know your opinion!
It's not exactly 2x a week. Essentially I do 2 back to back days of finasteride then 1 day dutasteride. And keep repeating. No real rhyme or reason tho

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm out of Bicalutamide and I'm too lazy to cut Finasteride tablets so I haven't done anything in a week lol. And more and more I doubt that anything other than injections plays a role in my regimen.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calorie restriction on T “restriction”= no fat,no muscle
Calorie surplus on T restriction = muscle loss,fat redistribution but no additional fat if lucky
There is no winning combo to that, you cant look male if T is not present
The first option suits me. I'm not looking to increase muscle mass. But in general, estrogen does not interfere with a moderate increase in it: both transgender and cis women can gain muscle. I only think about the relief and dryness of the body
The difference between us is that I don't aspire to be masculine.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calorie restriction on T “restriction”= no fat,no muscle
Calorie surplus on T restriction = muscle loss/maintance,fat redistribution but no additional fat if lucky
There is no winning combo to that, you cant look male if T is not present.

Yeah, good luck with that.
After some time its not about indentifying as man its about looking like one.

Only way I can see E2 in any regimen is bica + e2 just for lowering giga-high T levels from time to time. But you have to be very precise with dosing to not overdo it, to not crash T production. Since bica mono does not feminise IMO. ( you be the judge)
View attachment 176670
That's you in the pic?