Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will exist on a forum of balding cis men. Nice try.
Eh. If I actually make some break-throughs here then others might too bask in the glory of perfectionism. Most people are simply too lazy to do what i do or too avoidant of pain or avoidant of disappointment or risk averse to figure this all out. I have had eight Goddess-bless years to attack this thing, along with the entire attractiveness meme from every single possible angle. I do movement before the mirror during my four separate thirty-minute daily combing and brushing intervals. Posture and toe-walking is my life's devotion. Anything possible to become more, better, androgynous has been detailed and evaluated and tried. Meticulous records have been kept going back over six years related to every single aspect of possible feminization via HRT from head to toe. If someone wants to verify my breasts on Bi-estro, I have tagged pics. They were not inconsequential, just saying.

I know and delve into all of the intersex aspects and all that can be manipulated to make an XY apparatus appear mixed or even female without surgery. Orgasms? I know male and female and they are different but female orgasms are better because one is enough. There's nothing that I have not considered manipulating to make this entire experience even more breath-taking but this is really really good swear to Hecate.... But I have reverse engineered both baldness and being an MtF and I know every step, every facet....

Last edited:

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got back and already offering pics of her boobs. I give it 3 days before every thread is filled with Janey spam and pictures no one wants to see which may or may not be explicit. Jfc I wish moderators were more active here
How rude. Nobody is infringing on you and folks have done seen all of me. I have discovered so much crap that most mortals don't know but what the f*** do I care if you recede or not. Hecate knows.

I mean you are basically copying me with your entire protocol and then you crap all over the person who has gone to the trouble of keeping records and verifying all of this stuff and looking decent enough to not embarrass anybody....

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How rude. Nobody is infringing on you and folks have done seen all of me. I have discovered so much crap that most mortals don't know but what the f*** do I care if you recede or not. Hecate knows.

I mean you are basically copying me with your entire protocol and then you crap all over the person who has gone to the trouble of keeping records and verifying all of this stuff and looking decent enough to not embarrass anybody....
Lmao don't flatter yourself. I was one of the first trans people posting on this forum about my hair recovery while on HRT. My thread (now deleted) preceded both Anty and Bridgeburn and most definitely you as well. Besides, my protocol is basically just a standard HRT regimen with dutasteride/minoxidil being the only real "extra" steps I'm taking. Even I am far from the first to embark on that journey.

I will not argue with you while you are in the middle of a delusion so this will be my last post towards you before putting you on ignore. I just hate really hate that you think you have somehow contributed something meaningful to this body of knowledge we now have about HRT. Nothing you are doing in your regimen (and I repeat: NOTHING) is an original idea of yours. Your ego is astounding. I also hate that you incessantly spam every thread on the entire forum with incoherent ramblings that contribute nothing to the conversation while simultaneously believing you are somehow offering us some sort of divine intervention. You call me rude, but your spam, the unnecessarily suggestive photos, and irrelevant postings are much ruder than anything I have ever said to you. I'm not trying to be insensitive to your mental issues, but I have to say this forum was much healthier in the stretch of time when you were not posting due to your ban.

And with that I welcome you to my ignore list

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao don't flatter yourself. I was one of the first trans people posting on this forum about my hair recovery while on HRT. My thread (now deleted) preceded both Anty and Bridgeburn and most definitely you as well.

I will not argue with you while you are in the middle of a delusion so this will be my last post towards you before putting you on ignore. I just hate really hate that you think you have somehow contributed something meaningful to this body of knowledge we now have about HRT. Nothing you are doing in your regimen (and I repeat: NOTHING) is an original idea of yours. Your ego is astounding. I also hate that you incessantly spam every thread on the entire forum with incoherent ramblings that contribute nothing to the conversation while simultaneously believing you are somehow offering us some sort of divine intervention. You call me rude, but your spam, the unnecessarily suggestive photos, and irrelevant postings are much ruder than anything I have ever said to you. I'm not trying to be insensitive to your mental issues, but I have to say this forum was much healthier in the stretch of time when you were not posting due to your ban.

And with that I welcome you to my ignore list
Eh. My ego no more than corresponds to my IQ and creativity level. I do believe in Divine intervention. I was called to this. I also have already stated that I am encumbered by none of Janey's baggage. Go tell her all of that crap. Not me. I barely know how to smile for a camera nor am I known to flirt. If you look at 98 percent of Janey's posts, they tend to be related to: "Is Keto as good as minoxidil?" or "can I micro needle twice a week?" So you are imagining posts that barely ever existed and Janey used her sctick as the cost of her advice and I stand by every f*****g thing she ever said related to treatment, not politics. Janey's a lawyer and she doesn't write crap except in lawyer language. Check the dialog about the value of bica without estradiol and afters months of dissent, it has been established that yep, Janey was right about bicalutamide. Janey's always right scientifically; now socially, she's clueless and child-like.

And f*** you anyway until you put yourself out there like I have. My tests are all posted as are my protocols as are six plus years of pics of every stage with every type of estradiol. Goddess blesseth those who bless Her. Me? I don't give a f*** about anyone so yes, you have us confused with Janey.

Last edited:

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. My ego no more than corresponds to my IQ and creativity level. I do believe in Divine intervention. I was called to this. I also have already stated that I am encumbered by none of Janey's baggage. Go tell her all of that crap. Not me. I barely know how to smile for a camera nor am I known to flirt. If you look at 98 percent of Janey's posts, they tend to be related to: "Is Keto as good as minoxidil?" or "can I micro needle twice a week?" So you are imagining posts that barely ever existed and Janey used her sctick as the cost of her advice and I stand by every f*****g thing she ever said related to treatment, not politics. Janey's a lawyer and she doesn't write crap except in lawyer language. Check the dialog about the value of bica without estradiol and afters months of dissent, it has been established that yep, Janey was right about bicalutamide. Janey's always right scientifically; now socially, she's clueless and child-like.

And f*** you anyway until you put yourself out there like I have. My tests are all posted as are my protocols as are six plus years of pics of every stage with every type of estradiol. Goddess blesseth those who bless Her. Me? I don't give a f*** about anyone so yes, you have us confused with Janey.
Why are you even here? Don't you have children or grandchildren to attend to? I would assume so since you are 57 years old and I think they would be pretty appalled if they saw you as you are now: A crazed, egocentric attention wh***.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you even here? Don't you have children or grandchildren to attend to? I would assume so since you are 57 years old and I think they would be pretty appalled if they saw you as you are now: A crazed, egocentric attention wh***.
I do not have children to pay attention to. I did it for 12 years with two sets of twins and then I lost my mind completely.... My hair started falling out again or noticeably at the age of 48 and it's been a long time coming back from that without committing suicide but I couldn't do that because I would not have left a good-looking corpse at that point.

Yes. Many people on HRT or who claim gender-variance are, in fact, mentally challenged to the point of self-castration. I just try to ignore the noise. It's not gender that matters; it's the beauty within and without you.

I was found to be temporarily incompetent in August and September of this year due to PTSD from not being involved with the children and yet not knowing how to present. Kafkaesque nightmare much? Well, that's my reality going back to 2013 when I made that first purchase on Amazon of Bi-estro. sh*t worked but not well enough for seven years while most people give up in six to 12 months. Janey did not give up ever, nor do I, nor will I. I am making it all of the way back, to upper middle-class and the title of Esq. and all of the rest, including being attractive to all humans, race irrespective and gender irrespective.

HB

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Many people on HRT or who claim gender-variance are, in fact, mentally challenged to the point of self-castration. I just try to ignore the noise. It's not gender that matters; it's the beauty within and without you.
I don't really take issue with you since I don't think you mean to have bad intentions (a bit incoherent at times, but I understand you have your mental issues so I empathize and can overlook some of what you say), but I do wish you wouldn't attempt to speak for the trans community as a whole though.

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not have children to pay attention to. I did it for 12 years with two sets of twins and then I lost my mind completely.... My hair started falling out again or noticeably at the age of 48 and it's been a long time coming back from that without committing suicide but I couldn't do that because I would not have left a good-looking corpse at that point.

I was found to be temporarily incompetent in August and September of this year due to PTSD from not being involved with the children and yet not knowing how to present. Kafkaesque nightmare much? Well, that's my reality going back to 2013 when I made that first purchase on Amazon of Bi-estro. sh*t worked but not well enough for seven years while most people give up in six to 12 months. Janey did not give up ever, nor do I, nor will I. I am making it all of the way back, to upper middle-class and the title of Esq. and all of the rest, including being attractive to all humans, race irrespective and gender irrespective.

HB
Regardless of your parental status, nobody here is interested in your incoherent, nonsensical ramblings or your vague ideology. For everyone's sake I suggest you leave this website and seek professional counseling to address your mental health issues.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of your parental status, nobody here is interested in your incoherent, nonsensical ramblings or your vague ideology. For everyone's sake I suggest you leave this website and seek professional counseling to address your mental health issues.
I suggest that you keep your comments to yourself. I literally am likely to do the opposite of anything you suggest, you dumb blank piece of blank. Plenty of people have contacted me directly and told me that they are interested. I suggest that anyone messing around with any aspect of their hormonal profile, have both a weekly therapist and a monthly psychiatrist. I have. Got Zoom set for 8:30 tomorrow morning. I have no ideology. I mostly stopped by to pay my respects to @bridgeburn but then the folks with zero comments come in and decide to speak for everyone and re-visionists like you decide to vomit forth out of the ether. A huge proportion of the second half of this thread has been propelled by my interests going back to page 576. Traffic dropped like a stone when Janey left, not so much on here but on all of the other threads as she often would run the first thirty or forty questions related to a diverse set of inquiries.

Drinking topical min? Who drove that? How about micro needling? Retin-A? Precise hormonal intervals? Estradiol-only? Progesterone and yes, I vape like a mad person and I am a heavy user of cannabis but nope, it doesn't seem to impede my hair or f*****g breast growth. Who tried ever single one of the permutations of oral topical from 1 to 25 mg daily? Who went back down to a drop a day and provided key input related to the permanence of any new peripheral body hair? My beard returned with increased vigor but several painful beard removal sessions set things back.

Janey tried to write about the dangers of HRT without having firm footing related to any underlying gender whatsoever. Yes, I am Magick but gender still tends to me little or nothing to me. Again and again, I have returned to my topical and Estrogel roots and stated that the hair re-growth only comes after the breast phrase and I have warned about using too little estradiol and actually promoting ahem breast-growth. Worked for Janey. Anything that anyone wants? Yes, I know how to deliver that provided someone truly wants it. Most don't. Eh, I have worked on this for 37 years....

HB, as always,
Will

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys is nizoral helps with hair?? Should i add it?? It costs 30 euros and CPA costs 24 euros so it is expensive is it worth it?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys is nizoral helps with hair?? Should i add it?? It costs 30 euros and CPA costs 24 euros so it is expensive is it worth it?
I have it in my hair even as I speak. Are you a completist? Because it costs very little and is covered by many insurances.

Is it vital? Eh. It's part of the big 3 but hardly vital. As your hair improves, you will use Keto less and less because it strips hair and follicle bare. It takes several hours of brushing to coat my hair especially the ends with luscious sebum again after using Keto and for some unknown reason, Keto comes in a staining color of red. I use it once a month and the bottles keep piling up along with all of the spironolactone I ditched way back.

But sure. You should add it to your protocol since that way nobody can ask you, "well, are you using Keto?"

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have it in my hair even as I speak. Are you a completist? Because it costs very little and is covered by many insurances.

Is it vital? Eh. It's part of the big 3 but hardly vital. As your hair improves, you will use Keto less and less because it strips hair and follicle bare. It takes several hours of brushing to coat my hair especially the ends with luscious sebum again after using Keto and for some unknown reason, Keto comes in a staining color of red. I use it once a month and the bottles keep piling up along with all of the spironolactone I ditched way back.

But sure. You should add it to your protocol since that way nobody can ask you, "well, are you using Keto?"
Rx version is red I believe but OTC Nizoral is blue (at least from what I've seen)

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rx version is red I believe but OTC Nizoral is blue (at least from what I've seen)
Yeah. Rx is 2 percent but usually Nizoral is one percent. I have come to believe in all dandruff shampoos and that they might postpone baldness by several years by dissipating inflammation. At the same time, like Bridgeburn, I usually use plain tap water now and in the winter, eh, I can go two weeks without washing my hair whereas as a guy, I couldn't go a day without washing it and often twice. It was a gooey mess of hair loss, harsh beard growth and stubble cuts and blood all over and wall to wall dermatitis, face, hair and scalp. Beard removal is a way back for many people and it was crucial for me.

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory, hair loss meds with ketoconazole(the active ingredient in Nizoral) can combat male pattern baldness because they have both slight anti-androgenetic and anti-fungal properties. I believe there was a Japanese study in which the patients in the treatment group experience hair regrowth after 6 months or so of ketoconazole cream application, but I am not know sure if there were any follow up studies to confirm those findings so its therapeutic role in the context of fighting Androgenetic Alopecia is not certain. Even if it helps, I would imagine the benefits of ketoconazole shampoo(Nizoral) are negligible due its means of application and the short period of time its stays in the scalp. If you want to reap the benefits of ketoconazole for fighting hairloss, I would suggest using ketoconazole cream.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That pretty much is the tale of Keto. It will always be eh but the big 3 cost so little anyway and might as well. It might work as well as minoxidil for some unable to use minoxidil. It's probably better than RU or 17-A or the stuff from Czech land but I mean, it makes a mess and the big 3 never grew any hair nor had any side effects on me and the same is true for many others but I didn't actively lose hair either for a long while until duta and finasteride double-crossed me and stopped working after only 20 years.

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a link to the the study that features the abstract in addition to some before/after photos. I have not been able to find other in vivo studies that corroborate the findings of this study, but at the very least it carries some weight. Until there are more studies backing up the efficacy of ketoconazole, at best it should be regarded as an adjunct treatment as opposed to a first line of defense so to speak.

You seem to have a pretty extensive regimen. Are you currently maintaining your hair? How long have you been on finasteride and dutasteride?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a link to the the study that features the abstract in addition to some before/after photos. I have not been able to find other in vivo studies that corroborate the findings of this study, but at the very least it carries some weight. Until there are more studies backing up the efficacy of ketoconazole, at best it should be regarded as an adjunct treatment as opposed to a first line of defense so to speak.

You seem to have a pretty extensive regimen. Are you currently maintaining your hair? How long have you been on finasteride and dutasteride?
That's correct, all of it.