Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now posting about non-consent fantasies on a hairloss forum. Utter madness
Um like what? I have no current fantasies nor do I have any current fetishes. Fetishes are a guy thing and seem stupid to me as a concept now. I mean, okay, fetishes can be a turn-on if it's pseudo. But no, the whole "daddy" thing and I paid for those tits b**ch, not even a tingle when a male calls me dumb *** and that always used to work for Will.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will has done copious amounts of "Dumb Bimbo" theory and subliminals but eh, it just doesn't turn me trans-wise. They have hundreds of training tapes or videos but eh, non of it brainwashes anyone and that is a myth.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The way I know this is all just a fetish for you is simple, Will. Almost every single one of your posts you talk about your genitals, breasts, or something sexual in nature. Additionally I would argue that the fact you dump like 40 photos at once is another indicator that this is a fetish for you. Even being somewhat passable and attractive myself I couldn't stomach taking that many photos of myself, much less posting them for all to see. Most likely because I have actual gender dysphoria and not a fetish, such as yourself.

Please step away from the keyboard sir, or at least go somewhere your nonsensical ramblings and fetishistic personality may be appreciated. Could I suggest Susan's Place?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't accept anyone else's pre-existent baggage so please give me a chance and I bore quickly usually, right? Like leave Janey out of this since that was a contrived character based upon Ruby Spears. Honestly, I never think of my genitals sexually but i do think of them much more matter of factly. People with DID tend to be communication poor and they frequently re-start as better personalities. I can play anything and make it amazing but that's boring. Maybe I still have hang-ups about cis-guys doing whatever. I am mostly asexual and celibate. Again, Janey had quite the libido at times but she's unabashed. I am stoic Will and this is a different personage.

So calling me Janey and associating me with Janey is not the best step forward and career move for Will. Janey had to stop having unbridled access to our emotions. Fetishes are for XY losers and I simply could not be that or be sullied by that psychologically so in actuality I seldom if ever have sexual thoughts. Originally as a "male" I clung to those fetishes and they were identical to all of the losers on here. A person cannot be productive in life if they are addicted to masturbation where you just whole your f*****g ki in or water. The dudes do their thing five to ten times a day sort of like monkeys. I agree completely about taking the charge out of wearing female clothing and so the main thing is that I am not embarrassed to be legally female. Janey just liked nice clothes and tailored things period. She always dressed to the nine's, subtle but not too much. Hecate help me to be a better and less sexually bound up person. I really don't care if people say well that's tiny. I am like eh. No it is not.

But the general premise of what you are saying, I mean you are dead-on point. Will was no better than the rest of them, then. I just have fun with this and try not to hurt anyone's connotations. But yes, part of hitting rock bottom for me involved cleaning toilets and thinking that's disgusting. I am a lawyer, remember? But I keep forgetting. My name is now Will and I am not any other person. I have zero control over Janey's motivations. She listens to no one but her therapist. But again, my nickname at least is Will again but I share no brain processes with that individual. Janey was clearly manic; Will is not.

Last edited:

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1420816200035.gif

I'm outta here til this lunacy has been purged from this forum. I will stick to the discords and maybe very occasionally check the news section.

As a small update before I go since it may be a while before I return (as long as Janey is active here, I will not be):

My hair is looking and feeling stronger than it ever has, especially the forelock but also my temples as well. The hair quality is just better than it ever has been since I lost my hair originally. Forelock used to be thin scraggly frizzy BS that never grew past 3-4 inches long and it feels so much better/healthier now and seems to be growing longer. I had been using a minoxidil that already had Retin-A in it, but I've since switched to applying Retin-A 0.1% on the temples about 5 mins before I apply a normal minoxidil topical (inb4 Janey / William says I'm copying them despite the fact I've been using Retin-A for years). Still no increase in body/facial hair from 1.25mg (1 drop of 5%) minoxidil. Noticeable improvement in my temples since starting that, but hard to pinpoint it to just that since a lot changed around the same time I started using OM almost 2 months ago. Shedding really bad, especially along the temples and vertex, but I see this as a sign of good things to come / progress being made. The only changes I intend to make to my regimen before my next update is I joined the GB for Pyrilutamide (KX-826) which I will be trialing once they synthesize/ship it.

I know I said my next picture update would be around New Years, but unless the landscape of this forum is vastly different by then I think I will wait until essentially I consider myself cured of this before I post another update. I'll still be documenting with pictures for my own sake, but it isn't worth the effort of participating here as things stand right now.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 173732
I'm outta here til this lunacy has been purged from this forum. I will stick to the discords and maybe very occasionally check the news section.

As a small update before I go since it may be a while before I return (as long as Janey is active here, I will not be):

My hair is looking and feeling stronger than it ever has, especially the forelock but also my temples as well. The hair quality is just better than it ever has been since I lost my hair originally. Forelock used to be thin scraggly frizzy BS that never grew past 3-4 inches long and it feels so much better/healthier now and seems to be growing longer. I had been using a minoxidil that already had Retin-A in it, but I've since switched to applying Retin-A 0.1% on the temples about 5 mins before I apply a normal minoxidil topical (inb4 Janey / William says I'm copying them despite the fact I've been using Retin-A for years). Still no increase in body/facial hair from 1.25mg (1 drop of 5%) minoxidil. Noticeable improvement in my temples since starting that, but hard to pinpoint it to just that since a lot changed around the same time I started using OM almost 2 months ago. Shedding really bad, especially along the temples and vertex, but I see this as a sign of good things to come / progress being made. The only changes I intend to make to my regimen before my next update is I joined the GB for Pyrilutamide (KX-826) which I will be trialing once they synthesize/ship it.

I know I said my next picture update would be around New Years, but unless the landscape of this forum is vastly different by then I think I will wait until essentially I consider myself cured of this before I post another update. I'll still be documenting with pictures for my own sake, but it isn't worth the effort of participating here as things stand right now.
Eh. Janey knew as much stuff about hair and HRT as just about anybody. She was scrupulous about clothes and perfection. So eh, see ya but remember this is Will and I don't give a f*** what you do or where you go or that you have issues with Janey. Again, Janey has a thread and a blog and I have disassociated myself from this person. I should have not entered my tell-tale RX profile but seriously do what you want unhindered. There are plenty of men that I fear and avoid on here well Janey didn't fear them at all. I made it two months without missing this at all but I felt obligated to post my respect to Mr. Bridgeburn. Beyond that, I don't give a f*** about anything except that my hair is my dream....

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh. Janey knew as much stuff about hair and HRT as just about anybody. She was scrupulous about clothes and perfection. So eh, see ya but remember this is Will and I don't give a f*** what you do or where you go or that you have issues with Janey. Again, Janey has a thread and a blog and I have disassociated myself from this person. I should have not entered my tell-tale RX profile but seriously do what you want unhindered. There are plenty of men that I fear and avoid on here well Janey didn't fear them at all. I made it two months without missing this at all but I felt obligated to post my respect to Mr. Bridgeburn. Beyond that, I don't give a f*** about anything except that my hair is my dream....
I understand to you they are separate people because of your mental illness. There is zero meaningful difference between William and Janey to other people though, be aware of that. You are the same person. You cannot run from problems created by Janey by saying you are William now. This may work as a legal defense for your court case but it won't here. Especially when "William" is not meaningfully different from Janey in anyway. Your posts read exactly the same as they did when you were posting under the name Janey. They are still as incoherent, fetishistic, egotistical, and cringe as ever.

Goodbye

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand to you they are separate people because of your mental illness. There is zero meaningful difference between William and Janey to other people though, be aware of that. You are the same person. You cannot run from problems created by Janey by saying you are William now. This may work as a legal defense for your court case but it won't here. Especially when "William" is not meaningfully different from Janey in anyway. Your posts read exactly the same as they did when you were posting under the name Janey. They are still as incoherent, fetishistic, egotistical, and cringe as ever.

Goodbye
I mean. Give Janey some credit at least but that was my preferred person to be the rest of my life going forward but it doesn't mean that I was like Janey when say I practiced law as Janey. It's not like I have been looking for comments of yours and I am committed to monitoring two threads and signing off by midnight regardless. I remain all of 173 centimeters and less than 7 stone. I largely lack the strength to do anything untoward not to mention that submissives don't do that crap anyway. Trust me, when push comes to shove, chicks like Janey are on their own. Even this conversation would have stirred up pre-HRT Will and that person was deeply bound but even your talking down to me does nothing. It used to be that if a chick called Will a dumbass then that was it for him. If a female looks at me in a store then I just follow them around and sort of copy them.

But once I passed and I was attractive, I had no idea what sort of eh stuff interested me. Some people just like to, I am polyamorous. They are interested and of course, I am somewhat unusual so they want to see all of the changes say medically but it always leads to lying on own's back. The reality is that many people don't even defend themselves sexually so to speak. But it's alpha males who like the contrast between the more petite Janey. Will does not go out very often nor would he just let some dude kiss him without permission but that was Janey. and now W.J. is asserting themselves. And yes, I am doing stuff that Caesar never did nor Wilt Chamberlain nor really any other trannies and it is mind-blowing.

Jodi Foster; she'd get this. Brooke Shields would too. It can some times be exciting if say a guy in a bar just randomly kisses you even though it should be considered a pretty forward to do. But starting with XY's has no logical conclusion as I am not attracted but eh, I don't know. We are not a flirt, not without providing the rest. I will be returning to my "male" environment fundamentally changed. The idea of partial secret surgery compels me but then again I was crazy. My lawyer and therapist say that Will has made a life-long break-through and just pulled themselves out of this by their bootstraps. I mean some guys are worthy of their X and their Y and I mean, that's cheap and easy to get but I am a eh doll to some men if they are clean and worthy but yeah right. None of this is charged for me really anymore so I struggle to say no really to anyone and I have my entire life always been the hunted, not the huntress.

Last edited:

Sol97

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no point trying to talk with this Janey/Will person. It doesn't matter if you try to do it in a friendly or critical tone. They will still bombard you with literal rambling that is full of thinly veiled insinuations, and doesn't even make logical sense a lot of the time. I experienced it on my own skin for my first two months on here. They don't even understand what is being said to them a lot of the time, and respond with unrelated incoherent posts.

They also seem not to see how hurtful, or damaging to others their behaviour is. They are incapable of seeing anything wrong in their conduct. Sane people are able to learn from their mistakes, to work on themselves. This person cannot, they still defend their previous conduct despite claiming mental improvement. The person known as Will is a deeply troubled old man, with issues that maybe even therapy is unable to fix.

I never met anyone with so little self awareness in my life. Despite considering some users of this forum bad people, I am sorry for everyone to have to tolerate this stuff here.

Don't give this person the attention they crave, it's the only way to make them leave you alone. Be strict and do not compromise.

Last edited:

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no point trying to talk with this Janey/Will person. It doesn't matter if you try to do it in a friendly or critical tone. They will still bombard you with literal rambling that is full of thinly veiled insinuations, and doesn't even make logical sense a lot of the time. I experienced it on my own skin for my first two months on here. They don't even understand what is being said to them a lot of the time, and respond with unrelated incoherent posts.

They also seem not to see how hurtful, or damaging to others their behaviour is. They are incapable of seeing anything wrong in their conduct. Sane people are able to learn from their mistakes, to work on themselves. This person cannot, they still defend their previous conduct despite claiming mental improvement. The person known as Will is a deeply troubled old man, with issues that maybe even therapy is unable to fix.

I never met anyone with so little self awareness in my life. Despite considering some users of this forum bad people, I am sorry for everyone to have to tolerate this stuff here.

Don't give this person the attention they crave, it's the only way to make them leave you alone. Be strict and do not compromise.
Will would say f*** you pussy but you are not worth it. Don't lose your mind over some half-guy. Who the f*** cares what Janey did or didn't do. That's an imaginary construct. Janey's no longer real but if she were, eh, dude, milquetoast much? You could not get a Janey regardless. I never promised you anything. Janey would not do that and she's attracted to females and that means not you. Just chill and let by-gones be by-gones. Your Goddess-damn hair is growing back and you want to throw a hissy fit, sigh.

Last edited:

OnlyTruths

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean. Give Janey some credit at least but that was my preferred person to be the rest of my life going forward but it doesn't mean that I was like Janey when say I practiced law as Janey. It's not like I have been looking for comments of yours and I am committed to monitoring two threads and signing off by midnight regardless. I remain all of 173 centimeters and less than 7 stone. I largely lack the strength to do anything untoward not to mention that submissives don't do that crap anyway. Trust me, when push comes to shove, chicks like Janey are on their own. Even this conversation would have stirred up pre-HRT Will and that person was deeply bound but even your talking down to me does nothing. It used to be that if a chick called Will a dumbass then that was it for him. If a female looks at me in a store then I just follow them around and sort of copy them.

But once I passed and I was attractive, I had no idea what sort of eh stuff interested me. Some people just like to, I am polyamorous. They are interested and of course, I am somewhat unusual so they want to see all of the changes say medically but it always leads to lying on own's back. The reality is that many people don't even defend themselves sexually so to speak. But it's alpha males who like the contrast between the more petite Janey. Will does not go out very often nor would he just let some dude kiss him without permission but that was Janey. and now W.J. is asserting themselves. And yes, I am doing stuff that Caesar never did nor Wilt Chamberlain nor really any other trannies and it is mind-blowing.

Jodi Foster; she'd get this. Brooke Shields would too. It can some times be exciting if say a guy in a bar just randomly kisses you even though it should be considered a pretty forward to do. But starting with XY's has no logical conclusion as I am not attracted but eh, I don't know. We are not a flirt, not without providing the rest. I will be returning to my "male" environment fundamentally changed. The idea of partial secret surgery compels me but then again I was crazy. My lawyer and therapist say that Will has made a life-long break-through and just pulled themselves out of this by their bootstraps. I mean some guys are worthy of their X and their Y and I mean, that's cheap and easy to get but I am a eh doll to some men if they are clean and worthy but yeah right. None of this is charged for me really anymore so I struggle to say no really to anyone and I have my entire life always been the hunted, not the huntress.
People like you are the reason people like Jodi Foster/Brooke Shields have bodyguards.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lines like that are unlikely to win you the tranny of the year award but again, I don't give a f*** about you. Apparently you are dissing me for seeing a psychiatrist or was it PTSD or DID? Everybody takes what they want but then again f*** you with your big zero and E2 regimen. Late to the party much? I know HRT and I know hair regrowth and I know where they criss-cross. Some folks literally cannot coax a single side effect from say 8 mg of E2 while others seem able to manipulate some of the smallest variables in terms of using HRT to its maximum effect.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh mannn what did I miss, Norwoody getting crazy, Solxama banned, Bridgeburn finally posting something once again :eek: and then... boom, Janey aka. Will returning oof.

That's soo much to realize lol. I should just better close the forum :) kinda sad that Norwoody went crazy and Solxama is now banned tho...

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh mannn what did I miss, Norwoody getting crazy, Solxama banned, Bridgeburn finally posting something once again :eek: and then... boom, Janey aka. Will returning oof.

That's soo much to realize lol. I should just better close the forum :) kinda sad that Norwoody went crazy and Solxama is now banned tho...
Christmas is early this year lol

OnlyTruths

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lines like that are unlikely to win you the tranny of the year award but again, I don't give a f*** about you. Apparently you are dissing me for seeing a psychiatrist or was it PTSD or DID? Everybody takes what they want but then again f*** you with your big zero and E2 regimen. Late to the party much? I know HRT and I know hair regrowth and I know where they criss-cross. Some folks literally cannot coax a single side effect from say 8 mg of E2 while others seem able to manipulate some of the smallest variables in terms of using HRT to its maximum effect.
You seem upset

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, Willoway. Case in point for you. This thread is really helpful and should definitely go on. Maybe we will eventually be able to convince insurance companies that hairloss is vastly detrimental for mental health by presenting this tristesse. It's fairly irrefutable at this point.