Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Androgenic Alpaca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent and stable albeit not as great as my prime HRT days. I think it`s in a similar place as Noah.
Truth is I wanted my sperm back.
Bridge, good to see you (and more importantly your hair) are doing well.

How long were you on HRT overall and how long have you been off of it? Any chance we can get some pics? In relation to your sperm (lol), are you trying to have kids or something? Is that your main motivation for discontinuing HRT? You were pretty pink pilled on HRT a couple years ago.

Between you and Noah, it seems that "just" dutasteride isn't enough to maintain a "NW0" long term and that long term HRT is needed, which is pretty disappointing overall.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you asking questions that can be answered by reading the first pages of this thread? The rest is none of your business, so why are you even asking?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Between you and Noah, it seems that "just" dutasteride isn't enough to maintain a "NW0" long term and that long term HRT is needed, which is pretty disappointing overall.
I guess you can take 6-9 months breaks. During this period, the quality and thickness will deteriorate, but for how long they will return again - I still do not know. I will figure it out

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I take only finasteride and 50 mg of spironolactone. I have remained in the same condition as I was before. I used minoxidil and it cured me completely, but then I stopped and lost all the progress. I will be going back on the minoxidil in the near future and will quit the spironolactone or reduce the dosage for maintenance purposes.

For now, I know that I am responding well to minoxidil. There is no need for harsh treatments.

P. S. I want to achieve Alex Somebody's results because our starting positions are very similar. I think it will take a few years. Will make my own thread when notice cosmetically significant changes.
The legend returns!!! How long were you on HRT? Are your sexual functions back to baseline?

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
With raloxifene its getting smaller even while on bica. Added it too late tho so its stage 2 one tit stage 1 other. Getting that sh*t snipped either way. (Tits, not balls like some of you would lol)
Lol cool. How long have you been on each treatment, including ralox?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With raloxifene its getting smaller even while on bica. Added it too late tho so its stage 2 one tit stage 1 other. Getting that sh*t snipped either way. (Tits, not balls like some of you would lol)
After how many months did gyno went visible?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it took to regrow? You seem to have a very similar hairloss to me

dutasteride/finasteride/minoxidil oral+topical/RU and other sh*t doesnt work on me

trying with CPA 12.5mg since 2 weeks and still loosing ground

Attachments

• A1B695D0-9FDA-450B-924E-B71F75D8E5C2.jpeg
    A1B695D0-9FDA-450B-924E-B71F75D8E5C2.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 127
  • 6B662E58-8470-4686-83FF-08C3FE6CDF8B.jpeg
    6B662E58-8470-4686-83FF-08C3FE6CDF8B.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 122

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just pick your preferred treatment with least sides for you and stick to it, not like almas going trans route before even trying dutasteride
Don't make up a fairy tale about me, I've tried Dutasteride and ... I'm sorry about that. If you started to go bald before the age of 20, you may not even try to use finasteride / dutasteride in monotherapy - it will not help, I guarantee it. You don't understand a thing or two about baldness if you think that taking a 5ap inhibitor can help in this case. Did you seriously think I switched to HRT without trying the rest? No, you idiot. HRT was my last resort, but that doesn't mean I had to try something that is guaranteed not to help me. Even HRT doesn't work as well as I would like it to.

I switched to HRT when my hair loss continued on 100mg of Bicalutamide and finasteride
I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those retarded who advise giving Finasterud 6-24 months to test if it works. If I was as stupid as most of the people on this forum, I would already be bald. But I wasted no time and I get what I deserve. Many here will get what they deserve. Stupidity and cowardice in this matter are severely punished.

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't make up a fairy tale about me, I've tried Dutasteride and ... I'm sorry about that. If you started to go bald before the age of 20, you may not even try to use finasteride / dutasteride in monotherapy - it will not help, I guarantee it. You don't understand a thing or two about baldness if you think that taking a 5ap inhibitor can help in this case. Did you seriously think I switched to HRT without trying the rest? No, you idiot. HRT was my last resort, but that doesn't mean I had to try something that is guaranteed not to help me. Even HRT doesn't work as well as I would like it to.

I switched to HRT when my hair loss continued on 100mg of Bicalutamide and finasteride
I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of those retarded who advise giving Finasterud 6-24 months to test if it works. If I was as stupid as most of the people on this forum, I would already be bald. But I wasted no time and I get what I deserve. Many here will get what they deserve. Stupidity and cowardice in this matter are severely punished.
But i have seen a lot of pictures of you in the past and to me it seems you have no hair loss!

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But i have seen a lot of pictures of you in the past and to me it seems you have no hair loss!
People like you clearly demonstrate why people do not notice hair loss and start treatment at best on Norwood 2. Stupidity is severely punished, and I do not even feel sorry for you.If you were me, you would not have done anything and thought about Finasteride when you got to Norwood 2. I wonder if you will treat cancerous growth in the same way by ignoring the first symptoms lol. Hope so.

5 month progress

Attachments

• июль.jpg
    июль.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 174
  • сентябрь.jpg
    сентябрь.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 174
  • октябрь.jpg
    октябрь.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 161
  • ноябрь.jpg
    ноябрь.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 176

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People like you clearly demonstrate why people do not notice hair loss and start treatment at best on Norwood 2. Stupidity is severely punished, and I do not even feel sorry for you.If you were me, you would not have done anything and thought about Finasteride when you got to Norwood 2. I wonder if you will treat cancerous growth in the same way by ignoring the first symptoms lol. Hope so.

5 month progress
Honestly, I dont see any difference, but the most important thing is that you can see it.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol well said. I used Finasteride for 7 month+ and in those 7 month i whas losing 3 times more hair then before,I whent from norwood 1 to norwood 1.7 ish on finasteride ON FINASTERIDE !! and this 1 guy whas flipping off on me and told me to continue for more then a year for it to work XDDDDD

Oh Btw my T level whas also twice as high on finasteride.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol well said. I used Finasteride for 7 month+ and in those 7 month i whas losing 3 times more hair then before,I whent from norwood 1 to norwood 1.7 ish on finasteride ON FINASTERIDE !! and this 1 guy whas flipping off on me and told me to continue for more then a year for it to work XDDDDD

Oh Btw my T level whas also twice as high on finasteride.
My T levels were also very high while using finasteride/dutasteride and loosing ground very fast.

Testosterone 43.27nmol/l (4.94-32.01)

Since 2 weeks im taking CPA 12.5mg and T dropped:

Testosterone 5.14nmol/l (4.94-32.01)