Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
My T levels were also very high while using finasteride/dutasteride and loosing ground very fast.

Testosterone 43.27nmol/l (4.94-32.01)

Since 2 weeks im taking CPA 12.5mg and T dropped:

Testosterone 5.14nmol/l (4.94-32.01)
Oh you decided to start CPA, What about AA? Or do you still rather stay away from that? Do you also still use finasteride or Duta?

Or is CPA also AA?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh you decided to start CPA, What about AA? Or do you still rather stay away from that? Do you also still use finasteride or Duta?
Im still taking finasteride 1mg/dutasteride 0.5mg/100mg RU58841/2ml Alpicort E/minoxidil + other shits.

I just wanted to test cyproterone and see if it would even help stop my hair loss (i do not expect regrowth). I dont want to use estrogens. If it wont help, then im going to shave my head.

CPA is AA

No side effects so far, maybe 50% loss of libido and much less acne

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im still taking finasteride 1mg/dutasteride 0.5mg/100mg RU58841/2ml Alpicort E/minoxidil + other shits.

I just wanted to test cyproterone and see if it would even help stop my hair loss (i do not expect regrowth). I dont want to use estrogens. If it wont help, then im going to shave my head.

CPA is AA

No side effects so far, maybe 50% loss of libido and much less acne
Just monitor your bone density to be safe

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably won't take this drug for a long time anyway, Its just a normal experiment. my hair loss is androgenic hair loss + DUPA and as I heard nothing works for it

If you guys think that you got it bad, then look at this.

Attachments

• 348C9874-082C-406F-A4E5-B294FD18CA70.jpeg
    348C9874-082C-406F-A4E5-B294FD18CA70.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
probably won't take this drug for a long time anyway, Its just a normal experiment. my hair loss is androgenic hair loss + DUPA and as I heard nothing works for it
Oh f*** I think that i also have DUPA since i always lose hairs on the side also even on my donor area, I lose like twice as much on the side then the top, The sides grow back but its density is way less then i had 6 years ago. I taught DUPA is just the same as any other male pattern baldness and most likely the same treatment required finasteride/Duta/minoxidil etc etc.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh f*** I think that i also have DUPA since i always lose hairs on the side also even on my donor area, I lose like twice as much on the side then the top, The sides grow back but its density is way less then i had 6 years ago. I taught DUPA is just the same as any other male pattern baldness and most likely the same treatment required finasteride/Duta/minoxidil etc etc.
Yeah, the treatment is the same but it doesnt work in 99.99% of people. Ive never seen anyone who recover from DUPA.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the treatment is the same but it doesnt work in 99.99% of people. Ive never seen anyone who recover from DUPA.
I see, That might be the reason why finasteride tottaly fucked me up. Damn is it even worth for me to try any treatment at this point? What about adrogentic hair loss? Is that like sensitvity to every androgen? For example even the smallest adrogen spike causes hairloss what ever androgen it is?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, That might be the reason why finasteride tottaly fucked me up. Damn is it even worth for me to try any treatment at this point? What about adrogentic hair loss? Is that like sensitvity to every androgen? For example even the smallest adrogen spike causes hairloss what ever androgen it is?
Honestly I dont believe that DUPA is androgenic hairloss. I think it might be some kind of autoimmune disease, that’s why nobody response to finasteride/dutasteride etc..

I shed like 200-500 hairs everyday (whole head). They grow back, but much thinner, fine in texture, lifeless.

Anyway, Cyproterone Acetate is my last hope. If it wont work in lets say 3 months then I give up.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I dont see any difference, but the most important thing is that you can see it.
My mistake was that I took all the pictures with the flash. In this case, the progress is seen worse, but on the other hand, the detail increases.

Anyway, progressing from Norwood 1 to Norwood 0 takes a long time.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I dont believe that DUPA is androgenic hairloss. I think it might be some kind of autoimmune disease, that’s why nobody response to finasteride/dutasteride etc..

I shed like 200-500 hairs everyday (whole head). They grow back, but much thinner, fine in texture, lifeless.

Anyway, Cyproterone Acetate is my last hope. If it wont work in lets say 3 months then I give up.
Thats literally me, unpatteren hair loss is the worse.

Best of luck !

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have a loss of density on the side and in the back of my head, and I responded to HRT. It is too early to talk about the effect, because it takes more than a year to restore the thickness.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also have a loss of density on the side and in the back of my head, and I responded to HRT. It is too early to talk about the effect, because it takes more than a year to restore the thickness.
Yea... but what is the point of taking HRT If you are a men and feel like a men and you want to stay as a men.

Anyway after 1-2 years you must drop HRT, then you will end up with bald head, boobs, loss of muscle, possible permanent infertility, possible health problems, testicles atrophy etc. This is a good short term solution and what next?

This is a good solution for people who do not feel comfortable as men.

There is no f*****g solution for hairloss, everyone of us end up bald sooner or later, except for REAL trans people who WANT to be a woman

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea... but what is the point of taking HRT If you are a men and feel like a men and you want to stay as a men.

Anyway after 1-2 years you must drop HRT, then you will end up with bald head, boobs, loss of muscle, possible permanent infertility, possible health problems, testicles atrophy etc. This is a good short term solution and what next?

There is no f*****g solution for hairloss, everyone of us end up bald sooner or later, except for REAL trans people who WANT to be a woman
I am very curious what he has to say on this one tbh. Honestly if you start HRT its already decided that you kinda give up on being a man, In my opinion you still are. But The potential health risk that comes to play in a long term use of AA, I would put hair above allot of things you mention just not the potential health problems.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am very curious what he has to say on this one tbh. Honestly if you start HRT its already decided that you kinda give up on being a man, In my opinion you still are. But The potential health risk that comes to play in a long term use of AA, I would put hair above allot of things you mention just not the potential health problems.
You know you don't need to use AAs if you'r E in sufficiently high right?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You overestimate the side effects of HRT and the rate of baldness after giving up on it.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bald head
I will not refuse for a period of more than 9 months, during this time it will not happen
I will remove surgically
loss of muscle
If you take the right drugs, this doesn't happen. Moreover, you can continue to train in the gym like many MTFs and have good muscles.
permanent infertility
I don't care about it
possible health problems
People who say so are unable to give specific examples with evidence, so they use this vague wording

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You overestimate the side effects of HRT and the rate of baldness after giving up on it.
I felt like vomiting when I looked at this. Exactly the same when I look at bald guys.

it's physically impossible not to lose muscle while taking estrogen

of course hrt doesnt give you 100% chance to reverse balding and at this time you can get gyno + testicles atrophy. if someone told me my hair would grow back for sure, then maybe I would try. A LOT of trans ppl are bald, a lot of trans ppl have receeding hairline, a lot of bald trans ppl undergo hair transplant.

You must be LUCKY to have a hair regrowth even while taking HRT

Attachments

• 3DE7F2B4-9347-41CC-B02B-A6437403E76D.jpeg
    3DE7F2B4-9347-41CC-B02B-A6437403E76D.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 3A67A738-8D41-4AF0-B4CE-59FB3FDC87A6.jpeg
    3A67A738-8D41-4AF0-B4CE-59FB3FDC87A6.jpeg
    198.3 KB · Views: 297
  • D620C26B-4992-448E-AA2F-94E23BE14083.jpeg
    D620C26B-4992-448E-AA2F-94E23BE14083.jpeg
    154 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know you don't need to use AAs if you'r E in sufficiently high right?
Is high estrogen monotherapy safe? I have considered adding it to my regimen but I am hesitant due to the possible risks of blood clots. Plus I don't have insurance.