Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Azula

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, Willoway. Case in point for you. This thread is really helpful and should definitely go on. Maybe we will eventually be able to convince insurance companies that hairloss is vastly detrimental for mental health by presenting this tristesse. It's fairly irrefutable at this point.
Perhaps this calls for a title change for the thread. One alternative title that comes to mind is "The Adverse Psychological Effects of Androgenetic Alopecia: A long term observational study". As more psychologists, scientists, and dermatologist see this thread in the years to come, the combined weight of anecdotal evidence presented here would be more than enough to convince them that hairloss and gender dysphoria are problems that our society cannot continue to overlook and should be addressed with the same sense of urgency that we channeled into the COVID-19 pandemic when there were no vaccines.

If that comes to pass and we witness an unprecedented increase in research and development in search of a practical cure for Androgenetic Alopecia , then its possible that our treatment options will markedly increase in the years to come, and men unresponsive to conventional treatments(finasteride, minoxidil) will not have to resort to HRT to reverse their hairloss. Not that there is anything wrong with using hormonal medications to treat hairloss, regardless of gender identity, but at the very least this thread has the potential to motivate researchers to explore different treatment avenues for future generations of hairloss sufferers.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What could be the reason that @bridgeburn stopped HRT?? Will his body be able to produce testosterone after CPA use?

Sol97

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything about them is creepy. From their pictures, their writing style to the stuff they say. And how they assume their Janey "personality" is in any way cute, and even desired by others. It's all extremely cringe, and they don't realise it.

OnlyTruths

My Regimen
Reaction score
TLDR; that's just creepy.
That part stuck out to me too. I'm not entirely convinced Janey isn't a psyop designed specifically to hurt transwomen representation. I could totally see him ending up as a news story that conservatives use as fuel to try to restrict our rights.
Everything about them is creepy. From their pictures, their writing style to the stuff they say. And how they assume their Janey "personality" is in any way cute, and even desired by others. It's all extremely cringe, and they don't realise it.
No he knows how ugly he is. That is the entire reason for the mental break, he's acutely aware. He's taking a hit of the good stuff every time he posts about how "attractive" (LMAO) he is.

1631176587666.jpg

I've noticed recently he keeps mentioning weed. Someone should tell him that weed is known to worsen severe personality/schizo disorders.

Sol97

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That part stuck out to me too. I'm not entirely convinced Janey isn't a psyop designed specifically to hurt transwomen representation. I could totally see him ending up as a news story that conservatives use as fuel to try to restrict our rights.

No he knows how ugly he is. That is the entire reason for the mental break, he's acutely aware. He's taking a hit of the good stuff every time he posts about how "attractive" (LMAO) he is.

View attachment 173768

I've noticed recently he keeps mentioning weed. Someone should tell him that weed is known to worsen severe personality/schizo disorders.
I don't think it's a psyop, just a severely mentally ill person who went insane due to personal problems, hair loss etc. But yeah, people like that are used by anti trans bigots to attack trans rights. That's why I keep repeating how damaging to others thier behaviour is.

As for myself I'm just frustrated. I tried to be nice to this person, engaged in conversations with them etc. I did this mainly out of compassion as I saw they were feeling unwell. What I got in return were ramblings, often containing false pseudoscience about HRT and creepy insinuations. When they finally crossed my personal boundaries I started distancing myself from this person. Now they are back after being banned, and they harass me on my own thread, despite knowing little about me and my life experiences.

I just want him to finally shut up, stop talking about me behind my back, and I regret ever engaging with him.

Sol97

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On second thought, yeah it is kinda a psyop. This person most likely used the Janey persona as a defence line to plead insanity in a court case they were having. They mentioned this case a few times on their old account, if anyone is interested I recommend browsing their old threads.

They are such an egoist if they literally decided to damage the public perception of trans people just to achieve their goals. Doesn't make them less insane tho, just goes to show they are also a bad person.

Last edited:

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think all of your comments are off-target and at odds with politeness.

So passve aggressive comments like Janey's crazy and needs a psychiatrist now. Well, of course, I have been working with a psychiatrist for six years now and that won't ever stop. Not to mention that bludgeoning someone to try to get them into theory comes from the egotism of the person making the statement. Sol needs to get a f*****g grip. Why would you write several emails about the person and stir things up again. Literally neither Janey nor Will has interest in you nor bothers to rebut.

If you can point to any pseudo-science endorsed by Janey, I will gladly retract it. The truth is that you can't because Janey always wrote in legalese hedging her bets. Everything I advocated was similar to Bridgeburn and completely within the standards and notions of MtF HRT practice. Even for a transgender person, I know a lot about HRT which was apparent. Ask Tato if what I said was based on pseudo-science; it was clearly not. I have never tried to convince anyone to do HRT for hair and indeed the opposite, I was arguing that all of us take the notion of non-trans people taking estrogen far too lightly. Yes, everyone in this rude could probably benefit from professionals. Figuring this stuff out, risk and probability-wise is far from apparent.

So no need to hound someone already complying with therapy and even medication requests and requirements. I dispute none of that and I have no goddess-damn idea what the f*** I am. I know I either am trans or was trans and I am proud of that. This is hard to; not easy.

Let poor Will write something that is long and rambling at least before you tar and feather them. With respect to the other contention, well things are not always straightforward in life. I never have wanted to or tried to use the transgender communities' good name nor state anything but the most general propositions. As Will I claim no normative precepts. I am not working to impugn transpeople but rather to impugn people like my myself who might not be transgender from manipulating themselves into going on HRT just for hair.

I have never like John DeFool. I hate his stupid avatar and I hate his wretched failure and I hate his lack of manners. That being said, I might have instead of dropping an F bomb merely mentioned that what he had said really hurt my feelings. I truly came back to thank Bridgeburn and then all of the ruckus is what delays my logging off.

To the insensitive person who mentioned my looks or Janey's. You have no idea what you are talking about. People who were "chads" in high school know. Because the major effects of HRT mirror youth, and because of beard removal, most of us look far younger. My mirror perceives a youngish face that can currently pass as male and as female with minimal adjustment by while also not appearing stereotypical about any aspect.

So yes, I saw lots of women naked all during my life and they were excited to have me see and mostly came to me. I know full well how I look in terms of being a 57 year old male with a four year younger ex-wife. I am not saying that I am Brad Pitt or Juliette Lewis anymore but I continue to be attractive both as male and female. Conventionally speaking, Janey has a great ***; that's factual more than contextual. In her wig with makeup, Janey has male suitors and female suitors. It's fun. My tits are amazing; again there's pictorial and anecdotal proof of that so there's no point in being objectively rude and of wrongful opinion about Janey. She is ruthless related to her own looks, clothes, makeup and well-being. I see every flaw but I also have big clear mirrors and I am an autogynephilic. Nobody tell me that for 57 years old, thinking I am younger, I mean, plenty of guys would bang me but it just doesn't interest me unless someone begs me. I am asexual which is protective of me from various facets of XY interactions especially with the police.

Janey at the end, yes, tried to get kicked off on purpose because she felt stuck. The second issue is that no, HairLossTalk.com had nothing to do with her charges being dropped; that was all Janey's doing. What it had to do with is that normally Janey would have checked herself into a residential therapeutic center for a couple of weeks or a months so as to dissipate her manic state. Here Janey just didn't take that step and her mania did appear objectively alarming because it was. She feared jail and losing the children permanently.

Neither Janey nor I are into politics. I respect all transpeople and advocate for their rights and always will. I am retreating a bit because it's in my family's best interests and I honestly don't care if I can't wear tights and skirts anymore, well not much.

So, I have no pretension nor interest in hanging out. Been there, done that. I coached my score of people and it's enough and I know what I know and I have peace since my sh*t works in the post-season like Billy Beane's. My hair is agonizingly slow in front but it has all already filled in so it's just a matter of six to 12 months of patience. Within my parameters, should I ever choose to present as female, Janey is quite easily "whipped into shape" and probably needs little more than some filler. If I got a female facelift, I would intuitively pass. At this point though, I might not want to feminize any longer if that's even possible. I think that a person can get SRS and still not be trans if they do so privately. I note the following in that Lucifer remains a Wiccan and Pagan ideal of beauty and celestial beauty but also androgyny and so does Janey after all:

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politeness
Or I'll lay your soul to waste

Hecate preserve us all,

Janey

Sol97

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care about politeness to you.

Your pseudoscience is fear mongering against HRT by blatantly lying about it's mental effects, linking it to your weird behaviour, constantly talking about breast growth which is variable and preventable if someone does not wish to fully transition etc. You basically treat medical transition as a fetish. Also you insinuated HRT basically causes alt personalities. And your vision of femininity is a crude parody, which is extremely misogynistic. You have DID, you are not trans/dysphoric so please shut up about it.

Your posts with your creepy pictures, the way you talk, the subjects you talk about are all extremely damaging to trans people because you used that label. People like you are literally used by anti trans people to for example restrict access to HRT for trans youth, which leads to a life of non passing, and that can even be a death sentence to some. Also TERFs and others use people like you as an example to generally restict trans rights. That's why I'm angry with you.

The rest of what you wrote I did not understand as it's insane rambling, and I never did understand most of what you wrote, which was honestly tiring but I still tried to be nice for far too long.

Go get help you old creepy man, and stay away from trans people, non trans HRT users etc.

Last edited:

OnlyTruths

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think all of your comments are off-target and at odds with politeness.

So passve aggressive comments like Janey's crazy and needs a psychiatrist now. Well, of course, I have been working with a psychiatrist for six years now and that won't ever stop. Not to mention that bludgeoning someone to try to get them into theory comes from the egotism of the person making the statement. Sol needs to get a f*****g grip. Why would you write several emails about the person and stir things up again. Literally neither Janey nor Will has interest in you nor bothers to rebut.

If you can point to any pseudo-science endorsed by Janey, I will gladly retract it. The truth is that you can't because Janey always wrote in legalese hedging her bets. Everything I advocated was similar to Bridgeburn and completely within the standards and notions of MtF HRT practice. Even for a transgender person, I know a lot about HRT which was apparent. Ask Tato if what I said was based on pseudo-science; it was clearly not. I have never tried to convince anyone to do HRT for hair and indeed the opposite, I was arguing that all of us take the notion of non-trans people taking estrogen far too lightly. Yes, everyone in this rude could probably benefit from professionals. Figuring this stuff out, risk and probability-wise is far from apparent.

So no need to hound someone already complying with therapy and even medication requests and requirements. I dispute none of that and I have no goddess-damn idea what the f*** I am. I know I either am trans or was trans and I am proud of that. This is hard to; not easy.

Let poor Will write something that is long and rambling at least before you tar and feather them. With respect to the other contention, well things are not always straightforward in life. I never have wanted to or tried to use the transgender communities' good name nor state anything but the most general propositions. As Will I claim no normative precepts. I am not working to impugn transpeople but rather to impugn people like my myself who might not be transgender from manipulating themselves into going on HRT just for hair.

I have never like John DeFool. I hate his stupid avatar and I hate his wretched failure and I hate his lack of manners. That being said, I might have instead of dropping an F bomb merely mentioned that what he had said really hurt my feelings. I truly came back to thank Bridgeburn and then all of the ruckus is what delays my logging off.

To the insensitive person who mentioned my looks or Janey's. You have no idea what you are talking about. People who were "chads" in high school know. Because the major effects of HRT mirror youth, and because of beard removal, most of us look far younger. My mirror perceives a youngish face that can currently pass as male and as female with minimal adjustment by while also not appearing stereotypical about any aspect.

So yes, I saw lots of women naked all during my life and they were excited to have me see and mostly came to me. I know full well how I look in terms of being a 57 year old male with a four year younger ex-wife. I am not saying that I am Brad Pitt or Juliette Lewis anymore but I continue to be attractive both as male and female. Conventionally speaking, Janey has a great ***; that's factual more than contextual. In her wig with makeup, Janey has male suitors and female suitors. It's fun. My tits are amazing; again there's pictorial and anecdotal proof of that so there's no point in being objectively rude and of wrongful opinion about Janey. She is ruthless related to her own looks, clothes, makeup and well-being. I see every flaw but I also have big clear mirrors and I am an autogynephilic. Nobody tell me that for 57 years old, thinking I am younger, I mean, plenty of guys would bang me but it just doesn't interest me unless someone begs me. I am asexual which is protective of me from various facets of XY interactions especially with the police.

Janey at the end, yes, tried to get kicked off on purpose because she felt stuck. The second issue is that no, HairLossTalk.com had nothing to do with her charges being dropped; that was all Janey's doing. What it had to do with is that normally Janey would have checked herself into a residential therapeutic center for a couple of weeks or a months so as to dissipate her manic state. Here Janey just didn't take that step and her mania did appear objectively alarming because it was. She feared jail and losing the children permanently.

Neither Janey nor I are into politics. I respect all transpeople and advocate for their rights and always will. I am retreating a bit because it's in my family's best interests and I honestly don't care if I can't wear tights and skirts anymore, well not much.

So, I have no pretension nor interest in hanging out. Been there, done that. I coached my score of people and it's enough and I know what I know and I have peace since my sh*t works in the post-season like Billy Beane's. My hair is agonizingly slow in front but it has all already filled in so it's just a matter of six to 12 months of patience. Within my parameters, should I ever choose to present as female, Janey is quite easily "whipped into shape" and probably needs little more than some filler. If I got a female facelift, I would intuitively pass. At this point though, I might not want to feminize any longer if that's even possible. I think that a person can get SRS and still not be trans if they do so privately. I note the following in that Lucifer remains a Wiccan and Pagan ideal of beauty and celestial beauty but also androgyny and so does Janey after all:

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politeness
Or I'll lay your soul to waste

Hecate preserve us all,

Janey
tl;dr

You need to learn some brevity holy crap my dude

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me more? Why did you stop? How long did it take for you to get worse? Are you planning to start again?

I think about HRT cycles. 9-12 months on HRT and 9-12 months without HRT
I finally came to my senses and realized that I am a gorilla monster deep down.. but of course, I will start again in a few years ;)

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
The legend of HairLossTalk.com has returned. How is your hair doing? From one legend to another welcome back.:)
Decent and stable albeit not as great as my prime HRT days. I think it`s in a similar place as Noah.
Truth is I wanted my sperm back.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Decent and stable albeit not as great as my prime HRT days. I think it`s in a similar place as Noah.
Glad to hear your hair is decent and stable. And nice to see you posting again. You have fans patiently waiting in line for a year or more waiting for the Messiah of this thread to return so you can touch their heads and return their glorious locks to NW1 status once again. And I think @Willoway is actually waiting patiently to have his first photo op and autograph with the infamous @bridgeburn. He saw you posting so he figured he would return and wait "online". I think if you refuse, you might just "burn" a few "bridges". :)

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you still produce testosterone the same level as before??What about gyno did it subsided?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it even possible to get sperm back after taking HRT for a long time?
yes

i had an HRT between 2011 und 2014 and stopped.

2015 i had my sperm back as the days before HRT.. the gyno was smaller and the whole body more masculine... beard and bodyair grew back..
and my NW2 came back...

in 2017 i had NW2-3 and had to start HRT ASAP again.