Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have my preferences, I have my opinions, at the end of the day there's no reason for anyone to be offended or upset. Dani got results on bica, others got results on full blown HRT. To each their own. It just proves that everyone responds differently.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I confirmed my diagnosis with a phototrichogram, idiot. In this photo, we see the first manifestations of Androgenetic Alopecia in the form of hair miniaturization, a decrease in hair thickness and loss of pigment. Let me tell you a secret, bald ones: AHA doesn't start right away with a bird's nest on top of its head.
in this photos we can see a dumbass who drew some arrows that show nothing

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Все, тред захвачен русскими.
К сожалению, русские на этом форуме представлены исключительно ебанатами. Из нормальных только тебя знаю, ну и новый относительно вменяемый. И, слава Б-гу, шизик Yar съебался отсюда.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1639145304941.jpeg

1639145315306.jpeg

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh just try to maintain that and do minoxidil in corners, you just seem to have big forehead like me even as a kid while hair quality will degrade with age not even thing that Androgenetic Alopecia does. Hair loses shine over time with age as can be seen with my father who is nw1 as 50yo.
It's not that simple, I went bald with Minoxidil at a very fast speed, only HRT stopped this nightmare
No, I don't have a big forehead, it's all about the angle.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ORAL minoxidil can fix a lot of things like that. Though I understand not everyone wants to take the risk with its side effect profile. It is super effective though.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does nothing if the root of the hairloss is not blocked.
I understand that may be the case for some, but it depends how aggressive your hair loss is and how well of a responder you are. Actually, the welshman was pretty damn bald but got almost everything back on just topical minoxidil. Again, everyone is different.

My contention is that, if you are like me and Dani who want to retain masculinity/fertility, then it's at least worth trying something like oral minoxidil. Too many guys go from finasteride straight to HRT, but we have seen full recoveries from guys like Grim who got back to NW0 on dutasteride + oral minoxidil. I'm saying it's definitely worth for some people trying. This notion that HRT is the only thing that can save everyone's hair is complete utter bullshit. Even some trans can get on 8mg E2 and are still heavily balding.

I will also contend that, the reality is that the root of hair loss cannot be blocked anyways. The root cause is the gene. Until CRISPR/Stemson get its sh*t together then there will be no way of addressing the root cause. Yes, hormones pull the trigger, but genes load the gun, and the target is the vessels that fuel the follicle.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys avoid creatine, at age 16 lost more temple hair than in 6 following years because of it. Even has reversed later without treatment not 100% tho. I think @Fuchsilein said same thing for creatine not sure cant remember now.
Edit: found it, added pic
Interesting. Creatine doesn't have a significant impact on sex hormones, but I'm sure it increases inflammatory markers. Again, this just shows that there are exceptions to every rule. Most people won't bald much if at all on creatine, and most people will lose a lot of hair on that high of a dose of testosterone.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
only when I cut all good tasting food out of my diet. noone knows what the hell is going on, and most don't believe that it's dietary related. It's been 21 months, and I still need to wear a hairpiece
Wait what you mean cutt all good tasting food? Maybe your allergic to something ?

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys avoid creatine, at age 16 lost more temple hair than in 6 following years because of it. Even has reversed later without treatment not 100% tho. I think @Fuchsilein said same thing for creatine not sure cant remember now.
Edit: found it, added pic
Yes i used creatine and it is detrimental to hair because creatine raises DHT!After how many months did you reversed the thinning brother?? i am on the same treatment as you! SSRI +TCA too

Last edited:

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not reversed fully yet but in 2months I saw big difference and I just added a week ago oral minoxidil and prolly gonna dissapear after min kicks in since there will be no hairloss present.
awesome !! How much do you take i thinking about adding it too (oral min)

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At first 10mg 3-4 days then I got severe tachycardia 100bpm+ resting and facial redness. Lowered to 5mg now no problems but 2.5 mg should be enough with 3-4 studies backing that up regarding safety.
sweet i will try first 2.5 and then 5 :) i hope we don't get a shed!

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not reversed fully yet but in 2months I saw big difference and I just added a week ago oral minoxidil and prolly gonna dissapear after min kicks in since there will be no hairloss present.
The trick with minoxidil is to pass the 2 year barrier and the massive shed (think 30%) it triggers when you maxx gain on it. It's really depressing when this happens as you can't tell if it will grow back (it usually does but you have to increase the dosage.)

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes

i had an HRT between 2011 und 2014 and stopped.

2015 i had my sperm back as the days before HRT.. the gyno was smaller and the whole body more masculine... beard and bodyair grew back..
and my NW2 came back...

in 2017 i had NW2-3 and had to start HRT ASAP again.
When you stopped in 2014 and your T levels came back did you notice your hair temporarily improve from the resurgence of T - like good for a short time but not a long time?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
E2 added to Bica will increase fem because of the higher conversion from T to E. So maybe you are just talking about Bica monotherapy? Gyno was never reversed on Bica by itself though.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just bica mono, e2 in my opinion is reduntant as bica increases it due to aromatisation. But with cypro and spironolactone its needed because it doesnt make e2 high enough and can lead to bone loss. (I had chronic bleeding gums from spironolactone monotherapy until e2 came in mail)
Gyno at this stage can only be prevented from getting bigger but surgery is the only way to remove it.
No pelvic or back pain from bica?