Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing interesting happens here. The same delusions, people who think they are wise men and hypochondriacs. I see being here in a bunch of retarded people who constantly have to explain the same thing.

Fear further, go bald further. I wanted to help you. I will enjoy life without this terrible defect, good luck to you all.
I'll be back next year with my thread. He who has ears, let him hear.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I felt like vomiting when I looked at this. Exactly the same when I look at bald guys.

it's physically impossible not to lose muscle while taking estrogen

of course hrt doesnt give you 100% chance to reverse balding and at this time you can get gyno + testicles atrophy. if someone told me my hair would grow back for sure, then maybe I would try. A LOT of trans ppl are bald, a lot of trans ppl have receeding hairline, a lot of bald trans ppl undergo hair transplant.

You must be LUCKY to have a hair regrowth even while taking HRT
When you see a trans person being bald is because most of the time they where already pretty much bald to begin with. You can almost be 100% sure that hairloss will completely stop on HRT and there is also a quite hight chance for regrowth, Its also the earlier you begin with the better it is.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you see a trans person being bald is because most of the time they where already pretty much bald to begin with. You can almost be 100% sure that hairloss will completely stop on HRT and there is also a quite hight chance for regrowth, Its also the earlier you begin with the better it is.
Ok, then why a lot of woman are going bald too? Even when they have normal female ranges hormones

I think genetics is more important than hormones. That’s same with cancer, some people are going to have cancer and some people not regardless of lifestyle, diet, etc.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, then why a lot of woman are going bald too? Even when they have normal female ranges hormones

I think genetics is more important than hormones. That’s same with cancer, some people are going to have cancer and some people not regardless of lifestyle, diet, etc.
I cant answer that why women go bald i did not do my research on that, All i know is women going bald due to genetic is probally less then 5% usually its due to abnormal hormone levels also problem with the insullin is a thing, Or some sort of autoimmune diseases. Also when a women transitions to a men they start balding aswell. male hormones is just dogshit IMO

But i am very very curious how CPA will respond towards you, Love to hear from it in the future.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I can say though is that it is not wise nor alright for yourself to take HRT as a cis-guy (talking about gender dysphoria and whatsoever estrogen therapy does to a healthy straight male).

Pictures posted above are enough to understand Ig.

Anyways, if you are ok with it, fine. But you can't have both while being on HRT; having hair and being somewhat male... just wanted to make a clear point.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post your face then if HRT side effects are “overestimated”. f*****g lol. I did hrt for 4.5 months and it did nothing only feminised me and lost muscle and sexual function which is important to me since im not basement “inkwell” and cis-male. And im glad you dont want kids it looks like you made that choice even tho it was never your choice lol with those chicken legs you posted 200 pages ago and incel mentality. Even I consider myself mentally ill to some degree because of my obsession with hair but you make it seem like every man in the world wants to transition for hair, its like you are janney in making. But whatever this thread died the moment that will/janney guy showed up at around 550 pages and noah,bridge,nw0_wolfpack etc left. My 2 cents as long time lurker.
I would also say he has pretty bad BDD. He's on an extreme treatment all for the sake of baby hairs.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not alopecia Almas... a full head of hair that even teenagers sometimes don't have

Attachments

• C589872E-13AF-47A2-9C66-9D1E9372298F.png
    C589872E-13AF-47A2-9C66-9D1E9372298F.png
    421.1 KB · Views: 189

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic on just dutasteride, second hrt 4.5months so dont say it doesnt feminise you because I could not cope with this so I had to stop + no hair regrowth.

On bica feminising effects are reversed mostly. So if you dont have pictural evidence f*** off and dont make retarded claims.

This is just to warn you guys it cannot be done without feminisation I even used little e2 like 2mg at most so beware and im diffuse thinner so in pics like this hair looks fine.
Holy crap. Went from the bouncer of the club to the betacel who isn't even allowed in lol

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post your face then if HRT side effects are “overestimated”
To get toxic Russians to throw mud at me?
Идите нахуй на двач.
No thanks. I have a feminization of the face, but it does not bother me and is not noticeable to anyone except me. I admit that this can be redundant in some cases and depending on individual reactions to HRT, however I answered specific statements, what does my face have to do with it, lol?
sexual function which is important to me
Everyone has their own priorities. For some reason, for some it is not obvious and too difficult to understand.
with those chicken legs you posted
Did you fap on them?
incel mentality
This is strange to hear, considering that I have never written anything in their style and am opposed to them. You have schizophrenia.
but you make it seem like every man in the world wants to transition for hair, its like you are janney in making
You think about some things about me, but you rubbish again. I must add that if you are in the branch of a person who has used HRT to regrow hair, is it okay to see people doing the same thing and obsessing about it? You must have been wrong with the forum thread.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First pic on just dutasteride, second hrt 4.5months so dont say it doesnt feminise you because I could not cope with this so I had to stop + no hair regrowth.

On bica feminising effects are reversed mostly. So if you dont have pictural evidence f*** off and dont make retarded claims.

This is just to warn you guys it cannot be done without feminisation I even used little e2 like 2mg at most so beware and im diffuse thinner so in pics like this hair looks fine.
I dont see a difference, your face is very masculine on both photos

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What idiots are sitting here. At first, they do not see the difference between the photos of the hairline, then they do not see the difference between a regular and a feminized face. Hell, you're all blind. How did you even notice that you were balding lol?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

you're imagining things

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have the same feminization on HRT. Some glitter in the eyes. However, I am not against it, so there is no problem for me. Everyone has their own priorities, as I said. I am ready for anything, and I should not be blamed for it. We are all here for this.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just rock a beard. You will look like a male with nice glowing skin

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not alopecia Almas... a full head of hair that even teenagers sometimes don't have
I confirmed my diagnosis with a phototrichogram, idiot. In this photo, we see the first manifestations of Androgenetic Alopecia in the form of hair miniaturization, a decrease in hair thickness and loss of pigment. Let me tell you a secret, bald ones: AHA doesn't start right away with a bird's nest on top of its head.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, what really is there to argue though at the end of the day? Dani got the results he wanted on his treatment, you got the results you wanted on yours. Everyone is different. Take what you want.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just rock a beard. You will look like a male with nice glowing skin
He wants to be a male inseminator with a thick beard, erect penis and aggressive facial features, but still have hair. I do not blame his choice, but it is not clear what the hell he forgot in this thread.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, what really is there to argue though at the end of the day? Dani got the results he wanted on his treatment, you got the results you wanted on yours. Everyone is different. Take what you want.
We all want one thing, but we are ready for different sacrifices to achieve the goal. Но почему-то россиян больше всех волнуют вопросы фертильности, лол. Даже в личку написывали и все как один про фертильность и эрекцию спрашивают. Одни самцы-осеменители.