Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like maybe read above or below some stuff or ignore it before advocating to remove a thread that has changed several people's lives for the better and it's miraculous still and not old hat as for you.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like maybe read above or below some stuff or ignore it before advocating to remove a thread that has changed several people's lives for the better and it's miraculous still and not old hat as for you.
Tbqh everything useful about hrt and hair loss has kind of been said dozens of times over in this thread. I think the first 50 pages or so are probably still useful though for anyone new considering hrt

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is growing fine but it's super slow progress.
As for the thread, it's on repeat since over 500 pages and the only new input is on to display a total lack of civility.
It was good while it lasted.
Have you been through any noticeable sheds? Have you changed your regimen?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbqh everything useful about hrt and hair loss has kind of been said dozens of times over in this thread. I think the first 50 pages or so are probably still useful though for anyone new considering hrt
Yeah but this thread is still the only thing that I read now. The rest of the site, been there and done that. There's crucial information on here still. I read before I ever approached and every f*****g thing has worked perfectly, thanks be to Our Lady in Heaven....

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely disagree for people who bother to actually read. I am doing some very different permutations of things. When I started out, I just copied every single thing that Bridge did and that saved me having to defend a lot of stuff but I knew instinctively that Bridgeburn had found the way, not only, but he filmed the entire time warp to prove it, Janey did similar things. We have ample proof that cueball is no longer a death sentence. Hecate bless us all.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't experience any shed at all. Regimen has been reduced to CPA, E2 and Metformin. Dropping both minoxidil and needling didn't result in any noticeable difference, in xcept that I don't grow hair on my forehead anymore, which is good.
Oral minoxidil? What dosage were you taking?

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't experience any shed at all. Regimen has been reduced to CPA, E2 and Metformin. Dropping both minoxidil and needling didn't result in any noticeable difference, in xcept that I don't grow hair on my forehead anymore, which is good.
I've gotten lazy with minoxidil application (put it on temples like once every other day atm), but am kinda paranoid to drop altogether

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil? What dosage were you taking?
Topical, three pumps on each temple two to three times a day.
I've gotten lazy with minoxidil application (put it on temples like once every other day atm), but am kinda paranoid to drop altogether
Why not just drop it for 3 months and if nothing happens, you can save yourself a lot of hassle and money.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha. You don't need it any longer but maybe on your eyelashes.
Anecdotally (given that people who grow beards with it then stop using it and still have a beard) it would seem like hairs aren't minoxidil dependent. But yeah, just paranoid still

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical, three pumps on each temple two to three times a day.

Why not just drop it for 3 months and if nothing happens, you can save yourself a lot of hassle and money.
I might eventually try that. Or at the very least keep extending the time between applications until phasing it out

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anecdotally (given that people who grow beards with it then stop using it and still have a beard) it would seem like hairs aren't minoxidil dependent. But yeah, just paranoid still
I mean, I drank more minoxidil than anyone for 11 months and it did two things. It increased the growth rate of my body hair and it increased the amount of beard hair significantly. I have had several sessions of both electrolysis and laser removal so cast my vote for using female Rx amounts now, meaning no more than a drop a day. Lasts forever and I rub some on my brows and lashes.

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm with fuchsilein. You can probably drop it all together, especially now that you're using it once every other day. The rest of your regimen is more than powerful enough to maintain all the gains.