Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Autogynephilia is a fetish then that's equating being mesmerized in the mirror with yourself to wanting to actually have sex with myself which I most assuredly do not, not to mention I get horny like twice a month if lucky.

Last edited:

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s true. Why else would you crawl out from under your rock?
Ok I don't really care to play this dumb game. I've posted here for a long time so that "rock" is somewhat perpetual. There's a lot better places for me to get validation than a hairloss forum. My initial comment was just friendly banter given past remarks, I dunno why you're suddenly so sensitive. I'm fine ignoring each other tho

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I don't really care to play this dumb game. I've posted here for a long time so that "rock" is somewhat perpetual. There's a lot better places for me to get validation than a hairloss forum. My initial comment was just friendly banter given past remarks, I dunno why you're suddenly so sensitive. I'm fine ignoring each other tho
Don't go. I cherish being around all of the perfect ones like you. I approached but now veer off at the last epoch of HRT. What I would like to see you do is to share some of your beauty quotient or is it all just hormones and luck? To me, it feels like Janey induced breast growth on purpose. To be adorable becomes the play but you don't know until you just go all Oscar Wilde but petite folks like Janey might find overall treatment better as an attractive male vs. a mediocre female. Is not this often the basic tranny conundrum?

Good night said the watchman; we are programmed to receive, you can check out any time that you like, Janey, but you can never leave HRT.

Last edited:

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please stay

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jk. I'm sorry

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's banter more