Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am Norwood 0 but my hairline is thin and of poor quality. Can you make them thick? How long did it take you? After 8 months, the quality of the hair has not changed, although new ones are growing. I remember you had the same problem with your hairline

The hairline usually always is thinner than the rest of the scalp. The frontal areas are usually thinner and then the rest of the scalp is thicker. It took me around a year of oral minoxidil use to really see the hairline changes. I got like no results from estrogen and bicalutamide alone, that’s how bad it was

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you are about to become a man.
You,dhtpolice,yar,mr.grey..etc in same squad.
Time for test injections and big guns.
:p
@Almas_NW0 in Greece if you haven't served the military for a year you can't get jobs in the industrial zone and also it is harder to get a job in general , because they think you have some sort of a mental or physical problem! LMAO sooo stupid

Last edited:

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should be negotiatior for russia. I just dont think they accept latin as main communication language.

But it is interesting to note that everyone here that went on HRT had personality change. Mainly assertivness and aggression. No one gets pissed about anything here. Like ikarus and almas most notably. I remember them raging on every little thing before. Also noticed that with myself on estrogen/hrt. I didnt like that at all. Exogenous estrogen is really sh*t hormone for men with little effect on hair compared to general body and mental changes. I did not experience that on spironolactone or bic solo.
HRT had no effect on me. It became easier for me to cry, nothing more. It can also affect the range of emotions felt, but not the personality.

In fact, I am a citizen of Kazakhstan, despite the fact that I am in Russia. I study at a Russian university
My phenotype in the photo hints that I am not Russian by origin)

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
estrogel can be taken orally, bridge once wrote that he seemed to be eating estrogel, does that make sense?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, actually I am in Eastern Ukraine, but since the day before yesterday it's safe and quiet here. My region is due to a long-lasted war conflict apparently was the best-prepared for attack. I had to sit in the basement with my laptop for a couple of hours on the first day of invasion, though.
Are you from donezk or luhansk?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll hope it ends soon after 8 years of war in this region... I'll hope, the crazy nazi regime will come to an tribunal in Minsk or Moscow and UA should stay neutral..

Selenski sayd, he want to hold nuclear weapons in UA and want more war against peoples of Eastern ukrainine. This is sick. The nato is sick

I hope you are well and can live in peace asap.

Unfortunately in the EU the people are feed with disinformation.. In Austria many people are neutral with UA, eastern UA and Russia and I think most of us know the facts about donbass...

But western propaganda will get more and more. :(

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kramatorsk, Donetsk oblast.
I hope you are well. Please take care of yourself.
I hope the conflict is over asap and the Kiev regime will capitulate or stop sending troops and accept the new borders in Eastern UA.

Sorry for off topic.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno what i just watched. But this comment lol. Femboy must've got some fake E
Screenshot_20220227-203514_YouTube.jpg

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think femboys accept E, otherwise they would be faced with breast growth. Rather, they are just feminine boys with good genetics, i.e. they stay on T and look cute.
I mean sure, but I only mentioned it since it the vid showed a scene with him adding E at some point

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
so let's get back to hair. what's the general consensus that high E is the best therapy? seems like that if high E is present it suppresses T anyway right? i would imagine the AA and 5ar woudln't be necessary but seems like most are on one or both. Is it more just to cover the bases and make sure? curious if anyone thinks progesterone is helpful.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hormones have no role on that or just little bit, its mostly bone structure (genetics as you say). My friend is often confused as underage guy but he is 24yo. Just because he has slight class 2/overbite with good bone support + baby/cheek fat. Most people are just recessed craniofacially so when they lose baby fat (early 20s) they get “older” quicker because it reveals lack of bone structure beneath.
This guy is good example:
View attachment 176608
and also this girl:
View attachment 176609
Those are just double jaw surgeries (no rhinoplasty,genioplasty,facelift,fillers etc)

Edit: E2 can restore some facial fat I would think, so thats major thing that makes us “younger” imo in these cuck regimens. That does not apply for older folks who have sagging fat pads. Either way thats why I strongly suggest its the bone structure that’s important for permanent solution.
Convex nose to concave without rhino... Right.

cetm-419

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so let's get back to hair. what's the general consensus that high E is the best therapy? seems like that if high E is present it suppresses T anyway right? i would imagine the AA and 5ar woudln't be necessary but seems like most are on one or both. Is it more just to cover the bases and make sure? curious if anyone thinks progesterone is helpful.
a few (all we have, sadly) studies show that the response of hair follicles to E2 varies greatly from one region of the body to another (like DHT), and from one sex to another. In male's frontotemporal follicles, for example, it inhibits TGF-B2, which is the one of the main actors in Androgenetic Alopecia.

In the Hamilton studies it was shown that eunuchs that were administered with testosterone developed hairloss, but when ceasing administration, the hair didn't grow back. In contrast, there are amazing hair regrowth cases in the transgender community.

We don't know for sure (clinical studies) if and how much E2 is necessary for regrowth, although there is empirical evidence of one mtf averaging 90 pg/ml and regrowing hair.

AA's are not necessary when using enough e2, but "enough" may vary from one person to the other, and the suppression usually comes when your e2 levels are above 200 pg/ml.

Our goal is not transitioning, so we use lower doses of estradiol. Because of this, we also use anti-androgens (AA's).

Progesterone works as a anti-androgen, but there are much better options, like spironolactone, bicalutamide, etc. Not to be confused with progestins, which are synthetic, and not bio identical molecules used to mimic progesterone in female birth control. Many progestins have androgenic activity (unlike progesterone), so it's better to stay away from them.

As you can see, the general consensus is: it's complicated.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hormones have no role on that or just little bit, its mostly bone structure (genetics as you say). My friend is often confused as underage guy but he is 24yo. Just because he has slight class 2/overbite with good bone support + baby/cheek fat. Most people are just recessed craniofacially so when they lose baby fat (early 20s) they get “older” quicker because it reveals lack of bone structure beneath.
This guy is good example:
View attachment 176608
and also this girl:
View attachment 176609
Those are just double jaw surgeries (no rhinoplasty,genioplasty,facelift,fillers etc)

Edit: E2 can restore some facial fat I would think, so thats major thing that makes us “younger” imo in these cuck regimens. That does not apply for older folks who have sagging fat pads. Either way thats why I strongly suggest its the bone structure that’s important for permanent solution.
Exogenous T or E does influence bone structure, it just depends on to what degree those bones have already fused. But yes, good forward facial growth is more due to family genetics and things like proper ortho/dental care and treatment. And like you mentioned, varying degrees lefort or bsso can be game changers for people with issues like jawline recession.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the Hamilton studies it was shown that eunuchs that were administered with testosterone developed hairloss, but when ceasing administration, the hair didn't grow back. In contrast, there are amazing hair regrowth cases in the transgender community.
yeh that's interesting because it's exactly what happened to me. i have a pituitary tumor so incredibly low testosterone, my hair was perfect, they put me on testosterone and it slowly eroded my temples. i've stopped but there is no improvement.

CTD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here have success with bica as monotherapy? If so, how long before you saw a reduction in shedding?