Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I expected, the side effects of HRT on the body are exaggerated. Almost 5 months have passed. I stopped dieting and started eating a lot of sweets (I stopped after a couple of months, but still, my diet got out of control) and did not gain fat mass. Either he scored so little that it is not noticeable. Either way, I will go back to a calorie deficit and I am confident that I can successfully keep my fat percentage the same.
My breasts have become more swollen, but it still looks more like gynecomastia than a woman's breasts. Although, of course, a genetic factor plays a role here: I am Asian.
Watch your diet and your body will be fine. Use Bicalutamide like AA and don't touch the CPA, which is more likely to burn muscle.
I want to add CPA or bica on my dutasteride+finasteride combo before i use E2 to finish the job!! Can i expect results on anti androgens alone for hair thickenning ??I am also low body fat and i count calories and exercise!! Which is better for reversing thinning in your opinion CPA or bica??

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to add CPA or bica on my dutasteride+finasteride combo before i use E2 to finish the job!! Can i expect results on anti androgens alone for hair thickenning ??I am also low body fat and i count calories and exercise!! Which is better for reversing thinning in your opinion CPA or bica??
I don't understand why everyone thinks about CPA. This is not the best choice.
People who have known me since last year know that at first I tried to follow Ein's example and get results with only AA. As I realized after some time of personal observation and reading similar experiments and studies, this does not work. Forget about it. Take the red pill and realize that HRT is the only one that works. Based or redpilled, lol
If you still have a desire to try it, then I have a better alternative when to do it. First, get the result on HRT, and then try to support it only on AA. You will not be able to do this and be convinced by my words, but this way you will not waste precious time and hair. While I was trying bicalutamide, I was very bald. I'm sorry for wasting time, and I advise you not to waste it on dubious schemes.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand why everyone thinks about CPA. This is not the best choice.
People who have known me since last year know that at first I tried to follow Ein's example and get results with only AA. As I realized after some time of personal observation and reading similar experiments and studies, this does not work. Forget about it. Take the red pill and realize that HRT is the only one that works. Based or redpilled, lol
If you still have a desire to try it, then I have a better alternative when to do it. First, get the result on HRT, and then try to support it only on AA. You will not be able to do this and be convinced by my words, but this way you will not waste precious time and hair. While I was trying bicalutamide, I was very bald. I'm sorry for wasting time, and I advise you not to waste it on dubious schemes.
I have never been bald like ever!! What is red pill?? Also i can get my hands on all those meds legit from pharmacy!! My end goal is to maintain the results with 5 ar inhibitors and AA if that is needed!! Also you don't use minoxidil or dutasteride why??I don't even care about sexual sides you?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never been bald like ever!! What is red pill?? Also i can get my hands on all those meds legit from pharmacy!! My end goal is to maintain the results with 5 ar inhibitors and AA if that is needed!! Also you don't use minoxidil or dutasteride why??I don't even care about sexual sides you?
Dutasteride is too expensive and unnecessary; Finasteride is sufficient. Minoxidil has a ton of annoying side effects and is cumbersome to use. Only AA and 5AP do not stop baldness. Checked by me and many other forum members. If it were that simple, I wouldn't be using HRT right now.

Experimentality

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you could try drinking minoxidil and I'm pretty sure you can get RU shipped to you as I've seen plenty of people from other countries get it. I am just saying that it is quite the jump to go from finasteride/dutasteride to cpa/bica. First, unless you get blood work and have high testosterone then CPA is a waste of time IMO. And why not try bica topically? I would take some intermediate steps, as it could save you from gyno surgery, unless your blood work shows that you would need a more aggressive regimen. Especially if you only have thinning in one area.
Can't say this enough. Regimens are for life, so think very carefully and objectively about what you want and don't want. There is no such thing as keeping what you have after quitting, unless your HPTA is downregulated or ARs are downregulated. It can buy you some time though, as seen with Noah.

posted this in a different thread but figured i'd do it here. tried to upload them in order and label them accordingly. pre-trt you can see my temples are still rounded down, my hairline was actually lower in high school but it moved up a bit around 20-21 and stayed there. the red shirt pic is couple years on trt, you can see the temple has chipped out a bit, not a big deal. the white shirt i think you can obviously see my hair was healthy, still on trt. started water fasting 5 days a week, then the last pic are what i would lose every shower this went on for 2 years, maybe a little more. that pile is 1000 hairs, and this happened all the time. there's my hair and temples after all that damage which is the same all over my head. you can see when i hold it out all those thin wispy hairs, that was all thick heavy and you couldn't even see through it, its that way all over. and of course the last one is of my left worse temple, i put a small blue line to show where the hairline was originally. there are some smaller dark hairs the camera didnt pick up, but theyve been there for years and don't change. derm suggested it was also age related thinning, lack of nutrition for a couple years and chronic Telogen Effluvium may have spent some of my hairs lifespan, who knows. at one point i prob lost 70% density compared to what i had. inflammation markers were high so went over to carnivore diet and Doctor put me on hydrocortisone 10mg.

ive been on oral minoxidil for a year, unfortunately switching brands gave me another huge shed about 4 months ago that wiped out all my progress. estrogen 2mg daily for the last 2 months. unfortunately i had a terrible reaction to finasteride so that's out, and i have a pituitary tumor so some of the AA are out, going for e monotherapy to take care of the low testosterone. my pre trt bloodwork my testosterone total was 80 and estrogen 40, so aiming for that or better. oral minoxidil stopped the crazy shedding, and adding a ton of supplements decreased it even further.

i plan to go up to 4mg estrogen a day, staying on 5mg OM twice a day, adding estrogen gel to temples, start getting serious about microneedling, finally do my prp every 4-6 weeks and evaluating each prp method every few months since there is so much variation in preparation. continuing supplements since they seem to reduce shedding, increase my hgh. also on low dose naltrexone for anti-aging/inflammation.

i don't have much hope of restoring the temples, i just want to get my density back and make the temples instead of curving back just straighten back up a bit and halt any further loss.
Are you still on TRT? If so, terrible choice to combine it with E2. You will have all the sides (plus the ones that come with having an ambiguous hormonal profile) and none of the results. Opt for TRT plus finasteride/dutasteride and potentially a topical AA, or quit TRT and go the female HRT route.

Agree with your derm. Water fasting five days a week, carnivore diet, HC. No surprise your hair falls out, right? When you cut nutrients (which all three do, HC is extremely catabolic) hair will be the first thing to go since it is not a vital organ. How are your thyroid labs? I am not a doctor, but honestly, I would start by fixing your metabolism (by eating more, dense nutritional foods). Yes, it can and will absolutely affect hair. Talk to your doctor about HC, if you don't have Addison's there is zero reason to be on it. Can't quit it cold turkey though, needs a proper taper. I think you're setting yourself up for big trouble by continuing with your plan to hop on HRT without fixing the other things first.

kckcjl94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't say this enough. Regimens are for life, so think very carefully and objectively about what you want and don't want. There is no such thing as keeping what you have after quitting, unless your HPTA is downregulated or ARs are downregulated. It can buy you some time though, as seen with Noah.

Are you still on TRT? If so, terrible choice to combine it with E2. You will have all the sides (plus the ones that come with having an ambiguous hormonal profile) and none of the results. Opt for TRT plus finasteride/dutasteride and potentially a topical AA, or quit TRT and go the female HRT route.

Agree with your derm. Water fasting five days a week, carnivore diet, HC. No surprise your hair falls out, right? When you cut nutrients (which all three do, HC is extremely catabolic) hair will be the first thing to go since it is not a vital organ. How are your thyroid labs? I am not a doctor, but honestly, I would start by fixing your metabolism (by eating more, dense nutritional foods). Yes, it can and will absolutely affect hair. Talk to your doctor about HC, if you don't have Addison's there is zero reason to be on it. Can't quit it cold turkey though, needs a proper taper. I think you're setting yourself up for big trouble by continuing with your plan to hop on HRT without fixing the other things first.
no not on trt, it did nothing for me except mess up my hair. the hc and carnivore was added to reduce the inflammation and keep the hair, which worked btw. actually just had a endo appt few hours ago. she was on it for a year non-stop. 10mg is a very low dose. maybe my post wasn't clear, everything else has already been fixed, which is why i'm on the e2 already.

hrt regimens may be for life for most people, but i like i mentioned i have a pituitary tumor, my testosterone is already extremely low and before i tried trt like in the first pic my hair was perfect and dense, using hrt and restoring anything and then stopping should just put me back to where i was pre-trt. i don't need a AA to keep my androgens down the tumor does that for me. ive never had muscle and always been overweight with some breasts anyway so the sides of e2 aren't really an issue for me.

thyroid is borderline low, but all my other labs are good.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why everyone says that taking AA (like CPA) without E2 doesnt help? From what I can see that taking 10mg CPA daily nukes about 50-60% of serum testosterone levels, therefore it certainly lower DHT levels.

So If someone have naturally high T/DHT then it may have some positive results?

Attachments

• 368C9ED0-4EBE-427A-B691-8EC484E4F5F3.jpeg
    368C9ED0-4EBE-427A-B691-8EC484E4F5F3.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 67

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why everyone says that taking AA (like CPA) without E2 doesnt help? From what I can see that taking 10mg CPA daily nukes about 50-60% of serum testosterone levels, therefore it certainly lower DHT levels.

It does help for a while. Until you get female pattern baldness.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, it can help, but what's the point when estradiol crushes it and even bica can help make it inert. Not to mention its toxicity. But like I said there might be some situations where it makes sense.

What never makes sense are the idiots who take something like 75mg of it and wonder why their hair is getting worse. Without E, low test = low estrogen.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you explain why inhibition of certain collagen subtypes of Minoxidil is not deleterious?
Because this effect may have to do with its effect on hair, which has been much commented and discussed, we know that alopecic tissue has a higher rate of fibrosis
ie collagen deposition on the follicles this is discussed since DHT increases the production of some types of collagen in the skin, everything that improves skin fibrosis improves hair loss.

What treatment for skin fibrosis scars and etc.

Microneedling can be interesting (also in baldness)

Retinoids

Corticosteroids

and so on

Immunosuppression, HRT, corticotherapy all of this has growth potential and all of this alters our collagen fibers, it can be linked, maybe it's exactly this effect of minoxidil that makes hair "grow" maybe, as I said, nobody knows the pathology of this.

I only said this because you are smart and prefer to take an anti-androgen and I felt a tone of comparison to your current treatment.

Minoxidil blocks an enzyme from this production cascade, which impairs the production of some types, but this effect is part of its mechanism of action.

We already have many studies released that doses up to 5mg are potentially safe.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude.

But an AR blocker is very serious, everyone here is very new, if we took "poison" we wouldn't feel anything in the short term, but the body charges everything.

I find it worthwhile to try minoxidil before anything involving its hormones, my opinion.

I don't say what I am to promote myself because I'm anonymous here, I just want to make it clear where I got this information.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Medicine is evidence-based and for me there is no lack of evidence that minoxidil is safe in the correct dosage, there is already a lot published about it.

There is nothing published about the use of AR antagonists for hair loss, nothing, this is just digression and speculation and if it works out, nobody knows what will happen in the long term, we are the producers and the subjects of this study.

Screw what I am, but I just want to put a little light here, I'm anonymous I don't want anything in exchange for anyone, I just try to help with the knowledge I've had the opportunity to receive.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I say more, we have in vitro studies that prove that minoxidil increases the synthesis of fibers called elastin, this is a rejuvenating potential, especially for the heart, that is, minoxidil reduces the production of one type of collagen fiber and increases another, the skin is a very crazy and complex mechanism of action.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Because to stop baldness, you need to lower T to the female range. The CPA does not do this. Even if he lowers it by 50%, it will not help. In addition, the decrease in T and E can make you feel unwell and even get osteoporosis in the long term.
We have Bicalutamide, why the hell do people keep looking at CPA? Forget about it.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because to stop baldness, you need to lower T to the female range. The CPA does not do this. Even if he lowers it by 50%, it will not help. In addition, the decrease in T and E can make you feel unwell and even get osteoporosis in the long term.
We have Bicalutamide, why the hell do people keep looking at CPA? Forget about it.
bica is nice for hair loss ?
with bica, guys can preserve their hair for a very long time ?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happens If you stop taking HRT after 1-2 years? What is the risks of serious disease?