Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I read the article and I know what you are trying to imply, that HRT can change a person's mindset and personality even if they don't expect it. Well my opinion about this is, like I already stated many times, that if it happens it happens. Literally anything is better then balding and further masculinization for me.
No, I mean, it's enjoyable unless people are literally trying to make you feel as though you are off. If an alter comes out, either establishing themself or as part of a duo, it can me really be unnerving and circular about who runs what or is blamed for what. Why did I need this so much vs. how could anyone not see why I need this and I am consumed by it.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I mean, it's enjoyable unless people are literally trying to make you feel as though you are off. If an alter comes out, either establishing themself or as part of a duo, it can me really be unnerving and circular about who runs what or is blamed for what. Why did I need this so much vs. how could anyone not see why I need this and I am consumed by it.
Well in that case I misunderstood your intention. As for an alter, I think my former self that was built on repressing my real feelings was a bit of an alter-ego. I felt like a robot going through everyday life, I was detached from my body and sometimes even my mind, what I was saying and the way I behaved felt foreign to me. I literally drove myself into dissociation with all the trying to fit in, and it felt like someone else had taken control over my body. It was a very horrible time, and I'm so glad it's behind me now.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in that case I misunderstood your intention. As for an alter, I think my former self that was built on repressing my real feelings was a bit of an alter-ego. I felt like a robot going through everyday life, I was detached from my body and sometimes even my mind, what I was saying and the way I behaved felt foreign to me. I literally drove myself into dissociation with all the trying to fit in, and it felt like someone else had taken control over my body. It was a very horrible time, and I'm so glad it's behind me now.
I mean, that's very close. The subconscious sometimes blanks out and it does things that we didn't mean to do.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, that's very close. The subconscious sometimes blanks out and it does things that we didn't mean to do.
I think my subconscious was trying to keep me alive through all the depression and self-hatred I had at the time. But still, it did feel like a different person was controlling me during that dark time in life. It's a pretty interesting phenomenon from a psychological point of view.

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been off HRT for a few weeks so final update from me. Not quitting cause of any side effects, in fact I absolutely loved all of the "side effects". Quitting for no reason really, not really sure where/what I am gender wise.

-Hair: Obviously did wonders. No minoxidil was used. E + bica + duta. It's gotten really annoying though, I used to have flaaaaaaaaaaat hair, now my hair is uncontrollably curly
-Gyno: Tits grew somewhat big, noone has ever commented on them but they are 100% noticable unless I'm wearing a loose hoodie
-Dick: Works 100% fine, I have gotten zero random erections/early wood since day 1 hrt but it works perfectly when I want it to.
-Horniness: Much less than before but I still get horny a decent amount. I masturbate multiple times a week, just not multiple times a day like I did before hrt (which I am thankful for)
-Semen: Has been clear since first month of HRT. Absolutely zero fluid since 2-3 months in, not even any clear fluid.
-Mental: I actually got much less emotional on hrt. I used to cry 3-4 times a week before but I havent in months now. Didn't really cure depression/dysmorphia/anxiety, I'm still an absolute mess.
-Body hair: I didn't have much body hair to begin with. I lost about half of my facial hair, no more chest hair (I only had like 3 to begin with...), belly hair extremely thin and basically invisible now. Can't really comment on hair/arm hair as I IPL lasered those.
-General feminisation: Can't comment on this really.. My body looks more curvy but I had wide hips pre-hrt and I lost 50 pounds so obviously it would make my waist smaller. I have too much dysmorphia to notice change to face but they're there.
View attachment 168456

Top 2 pictures are pre-hrt, bottom two after 14 months on high dose hrt. Hair is actually about twice as long in the pre-hrt pics.

If anyone has questions about other side effects, I'll reply tomorrow. If you're interested in body/breast changes pm me cause I don't want to post those here.

Good luck yall
Incredible results! Too bad I really mind about feminization effects such as breast growth and lack of body hair.... fml I guess.

I know this is kinda personal, but did you notice any changes in your penis in things such as size and/or anything else.

I am currently trying to find the route to creating a regimen with low doses of estrogen and topical AA's hoping it does the trick, but truly this thread is the ultimate proof that HRT is the final plunge to take if you want to regrow your hair to teenage levels.

Congrats on your new locks! pretty curious to see how you hold up without HRT also.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been off HRT for a few weeks so final update from me. Not quitting cause of any side effects, in fact I absolutely loved all of the "side effects". Quitting for no reason really, not really sure where/what I am gender wise.

-Hair: Obviously did wonders. No minoxidil was used. E + bica + duta. It's gotten really annoying though, I used to have flaaaaaaaaaaat hair, now my hair is uncontrollably curly
-Gyno: Tits grew somewhat big, noone has ever commented on them but they are 100% noticable unless I'm wearing a loose hoodie
-Dick: Works 100% fine, I have gotten zero random erections/early wood since day 1 hrt but it works perfectly when I want it to.
-Horniness: Much less than before but I still get horny a decent amount. I masturbate multiple times a week, just not multiple times a day like I did before hrt (which I am thankful for)
-Semen: Has been clear since first month of HRT. Absolutely zero fluid since 2-3 months in, not even any clear fluid.
-Mental: I actually got much less emotional on hrt. I used to cry 3-4 times a week before but I havent in months now. Didn't really cure depression/dysmorphia/anxiety, I'm still an absolute mess.
-Body hair: I didn't have much body hair to begin with. I lost about half of my facial hair, no more chest hair (I only had like 3 to begin with...), belly hair extremely thin and basically invisible now. Can't really comment on hair/arm hair as I IPL lasered those.
-General feminisation: Can't comment on this really.. My body looks more curvy but I had wide hips pre-hrt and I lost 50 pounds so obviously it would make my waist smaller. I have too much dysmorphia to notice change to face but they're there.
View attachment 168456

Top 2 pictures are pre-hrt, bottom two after 14 months on high dose hrt. Hair is actually about twice as long in the pre-hrt pics.

If anyone has questions about other side effects, I'll reply tomorrow. If you're interested in body/breast changes pm me cause I don't want to post those here.

Good luck yall
1) Is the thickness and quality of your hairline the same as before / on the back of your head? Or is this hair still dry and fine? I would like not only scalp coverage, but also the shine and thickness of the hair that was before baldness
2) Why did you stop? Will you start HRT again?

By the way, you can go back and see what I responded to HRT and get progress.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 168456

Good luck yall
Goddess has blessed says janey.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This person literally has milkers. I dunno what you guys think, but imo this is a no go for a male, I think gyno surgery or breast reduction won't do much, because you wouldn’t achieve stereotypical aesthetics. No HRT for me, sorry boyos.
Small nipples and slight gyno doesn't milkers make.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair quality is better than ever. I always had really thin hair, I still do, but it's definitely better than before.
Not sure why I'm quitting.. I've had good progress hair/face/body wise but I'm giving up. The saying "you will be never a woman" applies to me so I'll just become a bald man instead. I want to go full female or full male, no in betweens, only one of them is possible.
I didn't know you wanted to change your gender ... Although if you had gender dysphoria, I suppose you would have thought differently. Anyway, it's interesting. I am planning breast surgery and do not mind the androgynous look

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 168456

Good luck yall
Very nice progress :)
I'd kill to have hair like yours lol.

Anyway, I have a few questions for you if that's ok :

1. How fast did it take for you to notice the first effects of HRT on your hair?
2. At what time after starting HRT did you notice your body hair thinning?
3. Did you use anything else beside Estrogen, Bica and Duta. You mentioned no Minoxidil, but I'm asking just to be sure.

My hair quality is better than ever. I always had really thin hair, I still do, but it's definitely better than before.
Not sure why I'm quitting.. I've had good progress hair/face/body wise but I'm giving up. The saying "you will be never a woman" applies to me so I'll just become a bald man instead. I want to go full female or full male, no in betweens, only one of them is possible.
I'm not trying to change your mind or anything, but I thought I'd reply to this because it did hit home a bit for me. I literally used to hate my body, so I neglected it as I thought I would be dead by 25 lol. I didn't know why at the time, I even thought that it's normal and every man hates looking masculine. Now I know these feelings were caused by dysphoria over balding and secondary male body features. So I decided to do something about this as being androgynous is much better to me then looking manly. Your goals may differ to mine, but I wouldn't let the 4chan poltard saying of YWNBAW get to you too much. I believe femininity is not only what we look like, but more importantly what we feel more in tune with inside. Not every woman is a super model, I've noticed there are quite a few cis women who literally look worse then what the trans community calls "hons", especially here in the UK. If being a masculine man made you unhappy, then If I were you I would continue embracing your feminine side. Don't let society and gender roles get to much to you, just be yourself and do what makes you feel happy and content.

Good luck, whatever path you decide on :)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty open :) No question is too personal. My penis absolutely did not atrophy. In fact, I feel like it grew in size/girth but that's probably impossible and just feels that way cause I touched it much less over the year. It takes longer to get an erection (I'm talking like a 1-2 minute at worst) but my erections feel much stronger.
You suck because you and Janey started sort of close together and eh, you passed even Janey and Will's a sore-loser--there's no contest janey says will wake up wake up you<janey curtsies>

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) Literally less than 2 weeks, my temples started growing vellus hairs
2) Not sure, I didn't really pay attention to it.
3) I used 1mg fina before I started duta (didn't change for a specific reason)

I'm not at all influenced by the "ywnbaw" thing, I just know that I can not reach the point that I myself would be happy with my hrt results. I am convinced that I could pass as an under average/average woman but I would not be happy with how I look most likely. I'm just gonna enjoy my life, spend the money I had saved for transplants/ffs on traveling and drugs and die a happy man
That's fast for hair effects, I hope it's as fast of a process for me.

I understand your point of view, I did my fair share of travelling too, using it to cope with my feelings by keeping busy and experiencing new things. But that didn't really work out for me, my dysphoria is just too strong. I don't aim to be a woman, but living with a manly body and baldness would be pure suffering and Hell on Earth for me. And even spirituality is sometimes not enough to help me with these feelings. I'm glad you can cope, sometimes I wish I could, but that ain't gonna happen. I would still recommend you try to maintain your gains mind you, even with just Fina/Duta. Loosing so much progress would be a real shame in my opinion.

I want to be female, but I don't mind being a male. I'm not sure if this is actual dysphoria or whatever but I don't see myself ever passing as an attractive woman even with surgeries so I'd rather give up. Your plan seems pretty much perfect, I would do that too but it would pain me to see feminine traits the mirror but not being completely feminine.
That's like the opposite of me, it would be weird seeing a full blown girl in the mirror, but having more feminine traits is something I want. But if I do end up looking really feminine then so be it, I don't really care about social gender roles and stereotypes anyway. Nothing is worse for me then living as a bald masculine person with dysphoria over it.

Anyway, once again good luck, I hope you find fulfillment and happiness in life :) .

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to be female, but I don't mind being a male. I'm not sure if this is actual dysphoria or whatever but I don't see myself ever passing as an attractive woman even with surgeries so I'd rather give up. Your plan seems pretty much perfect, I would do that too but it would pain me to see feminine traits the mirror but not being completely feminine.

1) Literally less than 2 weeks, my temples started growing vellus hairs
2) Not sure, I didn't really pay attention to it.
3) I used 1mg fina before I started duta (didn't change for a specific reason)

I'm not at all influenced by the "ywnbaw" thing, I just know that I can not reach the point that I myself would be happy with my hrt results. I am convinced that I could pass as an under average/average woman but I would not be happy with how I look most likely. I'm just gonna enjoy my life, spend the money I had saved for transplants/ffs on traveling and drugs and die a happy man

Janey doesn't give up, juney does :)
At first the hair goal was to not look bald in certain lighting and then it was not to look bald in any lighting so eh, not too bad if janey says it herself. My face is very angle-dependent and light dependent. And HRT works for everything to look rejuvenative except the neck which becomes flabby as the tendons and ligaments maybe get less muscular. So I microneedle that and I continue doing all of my face and scalp once to twice per week. I am in a phase where I feel that "this is in the bag unlessen Will sheds."

I am trying to prepare my estranged X from getting further pissed at me since apparently even rich liberal females don't want the husband eh going through the joint panty drawer. That was all of Will's decision laughs Janey.

I think I have taken things about as far as Estrogel can for face plus I am still at age marker development where it's time for facelifts and veneer teeth. Will had given up so he let the teeth go to hell. Breast-wise, Janey's stuck in the hell of still being visibly smaller than X boob-wise while being far, far too much by Goddess blessed for white shirts without a jacket any longer.

And well, ahem, regardless of X's, Janey's tits are always on if you know what I mean and while the areolas are very man-like they are really tall nipples vertically. How do Janey's tits feel? :) They are just as Goddess-damn wonderful as all of you Serm-lovers will never know. Tits just feel, like they fit in your hands and grow on you so to speak. Guy's nipples are gross but ahem Janey loves hers.

We know some feminizing tips and tweaks say Will and Janey. Just ask on the DM.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This gets even deeper too. I might not be trans per se but as non-binary in terms of multiple personality or DID, I would still have a weaker second personality even before the HRT flowed and things like ADHD and DID and being a so-called "non-binary" MtF might be more personality driven then anything found in a brain scan. This is subtle but some people who have been abused can develop multiple personalities later in life so some or much or all of the effects are without any well-founded etiology:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This gets even deeper too. I might not be trans per se but as non-binary in terms of multiple personality or DID, I would still have a weaker second personality even before the HRT flowed and things like ADHD and DID and being a so-called "non-binary" MtF might be more personality driven then anything found in a brain scan. This is subtle but some people who have been abused can develop multiple personalities later in life so some or much or all of the effects are without any well-founded etiology:

That's interesting, I thought you are 100% MTF trans. Do you have any kind of dysphoria, or is your MTF journey more the effect of your DID?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210902_124642.jpg

One year apart, im happy with how things are going.
2021: 0.19ml 40mg/1ml EV 12.5 CPA
2020: 4mg-(maybe)6mg sub estrofem 50mg bica

Last edited:

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys
I’m exactly 1 month on topical diane 35(2 mg cyprotrone acetate + 0.035 ethinyl estradiol)
I crush 21 pills in 60 ml minoxidil then I apply it on my hairline,from that time I shed badly
can topical diane cause hair loss?or my hair will grow thicker?

Fuchsilein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi guys
I’m exactly 1 month on topical diane 35(2 mg cyprotrone acetate + 0.035 ethinyl estradiol)
I crush 21 pills in 60 ml minoxidil then I apply it on my hairline,from that time I shed badly
can topical diane cause hair loss?or my hair will grow thicker?
Ethinyl estradiol is an ER-alpha agonist, this does promote catagen phase. You are proactively killing your hair.