Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update
Started HRT on June 19. The top photo is the month of HRT, the bottom photo is on August 27, that is, today
My vellus hair at my temples is getting darker and longer, and I'm on my way to Norwood 0. The question is whether my hair is going to get good quality and thick enough. I think this is quite real

As I said before HRT, the first results should be visible within the first 3 months. You may see slight deterioration, especially after haircuts.

Breast growth has not yet begun. The skin became smoother and more hydrated, I stopped using moisturizer. The physique has not changed. Perhaps it became easier for me to cry, as in childhood. This is noticeable when watching movies. In general, psychologically has not changed in any way

Fun Fact: Bicalutamide improved my acne, but it didn't stop completely. On estrogen, acne stopped appearing altogether. Estrogen is Better as an Antiandrogen

Wait for the next report in 3 months. I think my progress will accelerate.
Maybe put your meds up in the avatar area so we don't have to keep scrolling to remember your ingestion method and amounts?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You actually were balding?
Is it not obvious from the photos that I have thrown? Look at my parting with short hair in it, my temples, my sides with retrograde alopecia. Why do you need to be Norwood 6 to be believed?

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now what does that mean Mr. Souls in Portuguese exactly Janey asks.
In addition to wasting years of time on useless finasteride-like treatments that do not stop baldness, they deny that they are balding at all. And I will not convince them: it must be that only brave and reasonable people deserve hair. The rest will become orcs.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In addition to wasting years of time on useless finasteride-like treatments that do not stop baldness, they deny that they are balding at all. And I will not convince them: it must be that only brave and reasonable people deserve hair. The rest will become orcs.
I say to them either stop whining or come follow me and then I help you cross back and get married and stuff and I do it because Goddess says I have some duties as part of my blessings.
janey

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you get your groove going like us, Almas, you will be sunshine and roses and like on a cloud and yes it's a better life. Back to first class with hair for you so stay strong.
janey

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right @Almas_NW0 , I was one of the people who first denied that I was balding, and then listened to other stupid people who told me not to care about it. I regret that I never started fighting against this disease earlier.

I also noticed our regimens are basically identical, with the small difference of you going with injections and me going with gel. So seeing your effects on this regimen gives me hope It will also work well for me. Also with you starting so early, you are basically immune to further hair loss. HRT is the real cure for Androgenic Alopecia, and I hope this knowledge becomes more widespread. It would save many young men (Who are willing to put up with side effects.) from suffering.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the autor of this topic, are you a men or a girl ?

The oestrogen feminized you or not ?
can you have still erections or not ?
Could you do a baby with a women ?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the autor of this topic, are you a men or a girl ?

The oestrogen feminized you or not ?
can you have still erections or not ?
Could you do a baby with a women ?
I'm afraid @bridgeburn won't reply to reply to you. He's stopped using this forum long ago. He got what he wanted in the hair department, and moved on with his life.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm afraid @bridgeburn won't reply to reply to you. He's stopped using this forum long ago. He got what he wanted in the hair department, and moved on with his life.
sure, but he has hair, but is not a men right ? he is become a women ? i can't do something with a girl or not ?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right @Almas_NW0 , I was one of the people who first denied that I was balding, and then listened to other stupid people who told me not to care about it. I regret that I never started fighting against this disease earlier.

I also noticed our regimens are basically identical, with the small difference of you going with injections and me going with gel. So seeing your effects on this regimen gives me hope It will also work well for me. Also with you starting so early, you are basically immune to further hair loss. HRT is the real cure for Androgenic Alopecia, and I hope this knowledge becomes more widespread. It would save many young men (Who are willing to put up with side effects.) from suffering.
I am going to be honest. HRT is not going to save young men. It will destroy young men, more than baldness would.

I am not denying that there are young men being successfully saved from Androgenetic Alopecia by using HRT, but well, just mark my words.

C*ck+Male Body > Hair lol

If HRT would be only hair, ooooh dear, all would get it, but it sadly gives you some cute D's, a nice 'ready-to-being-hit' body and a dead c*ck.

Nice

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, but he has hair, but is not a men right ? he is become a women ? i can't do something with a girl or not ?
You probably can't. The rule is: use it or lose it.

If you are on HRT, losing erectile function is more likely than ever. If you then aren't even sexually active, your d*ck will slowly but surely die off.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to be honest. HRT is not going to save young men. It will destroy young men, more than baldness would.

I am not denying that there are young men being successfully saved from Androgenetic Alopecia by using HRT, but well, just mark my words.

C*ck+Male Body > Hair lol

If HRT would be only hair, ooooh dear, all would get it, but it sadly gives you some cute D's, a nice 'ready-to-being-hit' body and a dead c*ck.

Nice
That's why I said those who are willing to put up with side effects. It takes a special mindset to do this, and 95% of young men would not do it for the reasons you stated. But then there is the 5% that would consider it, and could be saved from balding, so the knowledge should be more widespread. And maybe in the future somebody will invent a topical Estrogen solution that does not go systematic, that would be the ultimate cure.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably can't. The rule is: use it or lose it.

If you are on HRT, losing erectile function is more likely than ever. If you then aren't even sexually active, your d*ck will slowly but surely die off.
i don't understand your english, what do you mean ?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure, but he has hair, but is not a men right ? he is become a women ? i can't do something with a girl or no
You could try Bica monotherapy, that should not damage your dick. You could also try microdosing topical Estrogen on your hair. But be aware that even very small doses could go systematic. There is thread on here by a guy called nWo Wolfpack, who tried retaining masculinity while on Estrogen. Here is the link :

And as for me, I am biologically male but I don't really consider myself a traditional man if you know what I mean. If I end up looking like a girl I don't care, I'm not aiming to present female, but if I end up being feminized so be it, for me it's better then being bald.

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try Bica monotherapy, that should not damage your dick. You could also try microdosing topical Estrogen on your hair. But be aware that even very small doses could go systematic. There is thread on here by a guy called nWo Wolfpack, who tried retaining masculinity while on Estrogen. Here is the link :

And as for me, I am biologically male but I don't really consider myself a traditional man if you know what I mean. If I end up looking like a girl I don't care, I'm not aiming to present female, but if I end up being feminized so be it, for me it's better then being bald.
can you f*ck a girl or your dick can't ? explain to me, i am 19 years and maybe i will take feminize drugs too

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you f*ck a girl or your dick can't ? explain to me, i am 19 years and maybe i will take feminize drugs too
I only just started HRT, so I probably could If I wanted to. But then again I don't want to because I am asexual. I don't know the future effects of my regimen, I'll just have to wait and see. But I do hope that my libido gets nuked as I hate it.

I'm really not the best person on here for these kinds of questions, try asking others who are on HRT for longer. And I really do recommend reading the thread I linked in my last post, I think it's got what you are looking for.

Good luck :)