Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen made from horse pee. It's old school and associated with an increased risk of blood clots
what is estradiol valereate oral with oestrogel estradiol hemihydrate? What non injectable is the best option for hair growth?? What is E2 TIA sis

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a shame Janester isn't still around they could answer your horse pee queries, I believe they took this for quite some time.
I'd seek bioidentical, but if conjugated is all that's available where you are it might force your hand. There is an increased blood clot risk (as others have already mentioned) I'm not sure if this can be mitigated by supplementing with aspirin? I've never tried it tbf (which is surprising, I've tried everything)

Can you not order from outside of your country from one of the HRT.Cafe sites?

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diane35 is just Ethinylestradiol and Cyproterone acetate you should be fine with that one (blood clot risk again tho)

I had a good result when taking diane.

I've more recently tried a birth control that had levonorgestrel instead of CPA and that did make my hair fall out. Some kind of conflict with finasteride.

finastride23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diane35 is just Ethinylestradiol and Cyproterone acetate you should be fine with that one (blood clot risk again tho)

I had a good result when taking diane.

I've more recently tried a birth control that had levonorgestrel instead of CPA and that did make my hair fall out. Some kind of conflict with finasteride.
did you experience shed at first when you start diane?

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally didn't shed on diane, I had about 2.5 years after starting HRT where my hair grew strong and didn't shed at all. Nothing on the brush it was amazing.

I'm now going through a massive shed period (last few months) but this is unrelated and probably shock loss from recent surgery

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think what's left of my bald spot, the worst part right on the top of the crown to be precise, has started going through a shed. I just washed my hair and noticed loads of hair on my hands when I went over it.

But together with my overall progress I take it as a good thing, it means the old and weak hair is making room for new, stronger hair.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1632417242514.png

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just started regularly taking progynova, couldn't take meds for a bit, only on 1mg though, i will give it 3 months or something and see if i notice any change, if not i might increase to 2mg.