Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do like Mikasa, but my name is Sasha Braus.

Cannot use medications, the doctor said. Due to having an inexplicable hormonal imbalance.

Letting it go and probably just forgetting about it, my meat is more important to me, Sasha said.

Goddes bless, holy Ymir!
Maybe you should get a second/third opinion? :(

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you at least do minoxidil?
As it does not have an effect on hormones, I could take it. But honestly... topical... 2 days... on my fine and thin hair :( it will look horrible and it will just be TOO stressfull 4 me.

OMX sounds good ngl, might try that. You can get that on hr*.ca*e

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As it does not have an effect on hormones, I could take it. But honestly... topical... 2 days... on my fine and thin hair :( it will look horrible and it will just be TOO stressfull 4 me.

OMX sounds good ngl, might try that. You can get that on hr*.ca*e
Yeah I would probably give OM a shot.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pls_NW-1
You can use HRT and grow your hair, but instead decided to justify your inaction with adrenal problems, which any of us may have, but we just don't know about it. The study says that many of those who go balding at an early age have adrenal problems and the female counterpart of PCOS. But what does it matter if the treatment stays the same? HRT can still help you, your diagnosis is not a problem.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pls_NW-1
You can use HRT and grow your hair, but instead decided to justify your inaction with adrenal problems, which any of us may have, but we just don't know about it. The study says that many of those who go balding at an early age have adrenal problems and the female counterpart of PCOS. But what does it matter if the treatment stays the same? HRT can still help you, your diagnosis is not a problem.
Who knows, maybe I do too. My skin condition, the super high DHT levels, and overall feeling physically unwell before HRT. I won't count my mood, anxiety etc. as those were most likely caused by dysphoria.

I have noticed that dysphoria might go hand in hand in some people with other negative symptoms caused by androgens, like balding, skin problems and other endocrine disorders, which dysphoria in itself also is. It's like running a car on the wrong fuel. Could be also called an allergy to androgens.

But then again @Pls_NW-1 seems to like the other aspects of his male biology, plus Janey has done quite a lot on here to scare people off from considering HRT, she basically tried to groom others into becoming like her, and claiming Estrogen made her the way she is. I knew this was bullshit, but still she managed to traumatise me with her fetish stuff.

I do agree with you @Almas_NW0 that there is too much fear mongering about HRT on here, as it's largely reversible and safer then most other medication, but every person is different. And some people might consider the side effects of this treatment to be too extreme. I disagree, but I won't force it on people who don't want it, it's their choice.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows, maybe I do too. My skin condition, the super high DHT levels, and overall feeling physically unwell before HRT. I won't count my mood, anxiety etc. as those were most likely caused by dysphoria.

I have noticed that dysphoria might go hand in hand in some people with other negative symptoms caused by androgens, like balding, skin problems and other endocrine disorders, which dysphoria in itself also is. It's like running a car on the wrong fuel. Could be also called an allergy to androgens.

But then again @Pls_NW-1 seems to like the other aspects of his male biology, plus Janey has done quite a lot on here to scare people off from considering HRT, she basically tried to groom others into becoming like her, and claiming Estrogen made her the way she is. I knew this was bullshit, but still she managed to traumatise me with her fetish stuff.

I do agree with you @Almas_NW0 that there is too much fear mongering about HRT on here, as it's largely reversible and safer then most other medication, but every person is different. And some people might consider the side effects of this treatment to be too extreme. I disagree, but I won't force it on people who don't want it, it's their choice.
I think Janey was using testosterone not estrogen. I think he has gynecomastia from steroid use

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Janey was using testosterone not estrogen. I think he has gynecomastia from steroid use
Who knows, she did behave like a fetish obsessed man after all. Everything is possible with that person lol.

But in seriousness the amount of damage Janey did to HRT users and dysphoric people on here is huge. A lot of people believe estrogen made her crazy, and use this as fuel to attack others.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Благодарю,хорошо что хоть кто то меня читал!Что все это не просто так!
Я всех пользователей Эстрадиолом тут читал. И это помогло мне поднять решение чтобы начать Эстрадиол.

За это я вам Благодарен :)