Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

BuzzedLightyear

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really went down hill when they got banned. Enough proof for me lol. You decided to take her place as the number one crazy on this place.
Actually, it's funny you project that because that is literally what happened with you two. You were both talking about your dysphoria and weird pseudo-christian cult and how transgenderism fit into your ideology lmao

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, it's funny you project that because that is literally what happened with you two. You were both talking about your dysphoria and weird pseudo-christian cult and how transgenderism fit into your ideology lmao
I was trying to be nice to her, but she was just using me, trying to turn me as crazy as she was. I wasn't the only one she tried with.

Didn't work with me. Her crazyness spread to you tho from what I can see.

I on the other hand have healed from all that repressor bs cope, and am really proud of who I've become. Like I said before, my mental state has improved because I work on it, while you further succumb to insanity.

BuzzedLightyear

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was trying to be nice to her, but she was just using me, trying to turn me as crazy as she was. I wasn't the only one she tried with.

Didn't work with me. Her crazyness spread to you tho from what I can see.

I on the other hand have healed from all that repressor bs cope, and am really proud of who I've become. Like I said before, my mental state has improved because I work on it, while you further succumb to insanity.
I'm not the one on Janey's regimen, lol.

Zœy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not the one on Janey's regimen, lol.
Horse pee & lollypops ? Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Are you all done squabbling now? This is a hair loss forum not a school playground.

This used to be such a great and informative thread in the early days.
It's sad that it's turned into this.

Can we try and get back on topic somehow?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I stopped HRT but continued minoxidil and dutasteride and look what happened.

FB_IMG_1638670014212.jpg

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Welcome back! You sir, are an idol to many of us. This thing of ours works so fuckin' well that it makes me cry.
I am usually a lurker but there was an unusual amount of activity on this thread today with a very high level of animosity and everything just jumped past 1,000.

Trafalgar Law

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Bridgeburn,
Did your temples ever fill in completely on hrt? Or did you resort to a hair transplant to restore them? Also looking back would you say the risks of hrt were worth the benefits you observed while on it?