Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People can't you all take this completely off topic shitfest to some relevant place like some private discord or twitter?

Internet 101: don't engage with trolls, don't eat the bait, and don't sh*t in your own thread

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
all of this is reversible. again. no woman will date a tranny. no one. and you can bet on that
A small dick is reversible? No it isn't. You need to lay off the p**rn dude. Those ads that say you can grow your dick are just marketing. And what are you gonna do about being a manlet? Go to China get leg lengthening surgery? Not likely. The only thing you can reverse is your weight gain and even if you did you'd still be an incel. If you weren't pulling women before you gained weight, that's not the issue.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i watch only few animes and they all mature,masculine, with actual good drawing and not the kawai garbage you are watching
Doesn't make you less of a hypocrite tho to make fun out of people's avatars.

Literally middle school behaviour. I'm 24 and leagues more mature then you at 30. It's honestly pathetic. Insecure, ugly, childish man who attacks others on hair loss forums.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a man pretending being a woman nothing worse then that. not fat guys. not bald guys. no one. woman are first attracted to actual man. you are a freak of nature. woman arnt attracted to your kind
You keep saying this like its an insult. But I don't know why you think I'm interested in women, let alone that I transitioned to get girls

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't watch anime
and you want a prize for it? nothing wrong about actual mature anime that are actually good. such as dragon ball,attack on titan,berserk,ghost in the shell. but not the kawai garbage with wierd pedophilic drawings of little girls with cat ears and sh*t like that. anyone who watch this sh*t or admire this kind of garbage is sick in the head.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and you want a prize for it? nothing wrong about actual mature anime that are actually good. such as dragon ball,attack on titan,berserk,ghost in the shell. but not the kawai garbage with wierd pedophilic drawings of little girls with cat ears and sh*t like that. anyone who watch this sh*t or admire this kind of garbage is sick in the head.
I didn't say there's anything wrong with it. If you enjoy it then good for you.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't make you less of a hypocrite tho to make fun out of people's avatars.

Literally middle school behaviour. I'm 24 and leagues more mature then you at 30. It's honestly pathetic. Insecure, ugly, childish man who attacks others on hair loss forums.
your profile picture is borderline pedophilic and your 24? wtf? are you attracted to little girls? wierdo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just being honest, not my fault that the truth hurts. You really are a masochist for continuing to engage with me Norwoody.
Honesty and you don't go together.Norwoody was a good man and o pleasant guy to talk to,going through some rough times.Look at your mirror and you ll see the truth.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You keep saying this like its an insult. But I don't know why you think I'm interested in women, let alone that I transitioned to get girls
someone is lying. you can say you are gay but we all know that if a freakish lunatic woman will want to be with you you will do it anytime

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trash tier casual

Ephemeral-Kitten

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Leave them be in their little containment board, it doesn't hurt anyone. They've been challenged in their beliefs more than enough now. This is not a productive discussion anymore and just reiterating polemics, so no bully.

People seem to have an urge to discuss this transgender topic though. They should create a dedicated thread for it so everyone who wants to participate can and anyone who doesn't want to, doesn't have to.
We need a containment board for anti-finasteride posters as well. /finless/

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A small dick is reversible? No it isn't. You need to lay off the p**rn dude. Those ads that say you can grow your dick are just marketing. And what are you gonna do about being a manlet? Go to China get leg lengthening surgery? Not likely. The only thing you can reverse is your weight gain and even if you did you'd still be an incel. If you weren't pulling women before you gained weight, that's not the issue.
are you that stupid? my dick isnt small you retard. it shrinked only on flaccid because i have blood circulation problem from side effect i got. when its erect its around 7 inches. leg lengthing surgery? wow. your such an insecure f*****. why would i go for such an extreme surgery? you are a TRANNY. f*****g TRANNY. no woman will date a TRANNY

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a man pretending being a woman nothing worse then that. not fat guys. not bald guys. no one. woman are first attracted to actual man. you are a freak of nature. woman arnt attracted to your kind
I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm literally medically changing my hormonal profile to resemble a female one. Modifying my biology on a genetic expression level to achieve my aesthetic goals.

If anyone is a freak of nature it's you, as submitting to your androgenic nature destroyed everything you had going for you, including your sanity it seems.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not pretending to be anything. I'm literally medically changing my hormonal profile to resemble a female one. Modifying my biology on a genetic expression level to achieve my aesthetic goals.

If anyone is a freak of nature it's you, as submitting to your androgenic nature destroyed everything you had going for you, including your sanity it seems.
nah he didn't have anything going for him from the get-go