Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of my position on this topic, I would like to think that you're not serious about leaving because of the comments of certain individuals. Not everybody has the ability to have a discussion in an appropriate way when it's needed, and that should not bother you at all - it's not on you. Just put on ignore anyone you consider it's worth it. In their minds they think they make fun of people, but the truth is that they're just putting themselves in a bad light and showing their true colours.

"Your mouth speaks from that which fills your insides"

Descended Dog.
It's def not one person though. I enjoy having good faith conversations, even if I disagree with someone. But I can rarely engage in a topic without it derailing into sophomoric bs and I don't really have any interest in trading pointless insults with someone. Or people hit on me then turn around and insult me to save face. Or people aren't openly hostile to me then get called a simp for doing so.

So it's just not often productive to participate in a conversation here. Not to mention, I get it. A lot of people here think trans people suck just because. And then a couple of the more insecure users pick up on that notion and try to utilize it to score brownie points in an attempt to fit it. Like cool, but it kinda makes it difficult to want to engage in a topic when half the threads I open have off topic negative comments about "trannies." I've got thick skin so I'm not personally insulted, but at the same time I don't know why I'd want to continue to talk to people who inherently have such negative opinions about people like me or want to use me as some sort of fodder to try and impress their peers. Like it's hard to even resent a person like that since if shitting on people on a hairloss forum is what you need to feel good about yourself, then have at it. It's just not for me.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The objective attractiveness of males and trans bodies being beautiful, is, ironically, a very subjective idea. However, the second part is pretty spot on. A lot of women do get off on the “dad” look, as just one example.
Okay maybe "objective" wasn't the correct term since that point seems like it didn't come across correctly then. I more was suggesting that even if a male identifying person is generally deemed better looking by a majority opinion with hrt (nicer hair, nicer skin, etc), but it infringes upon masculine traits that are potentially integral for a female suitor (if getting women was their goal), then it's possibly counter productive after a certain threshold of androgony is reached

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your naturalist ideology clouds your perception. HRT is literally a way to preserve youthfulness as a male, and there are things that can be done with tits while on it.
wtf? are you accepted to treated normally with your pseudo science and insane views? HRT has nothing with youth. it was created to turn man into disgusting trannies. and you are conditioned to do it through media brainwashing and COPE. you cope so much. you cant handle your baldness and you want to be desirable so what you do is playing tranny game to try to attract lunatic leftist females with derange minds.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay maybe "objective" wasn't the correct term since that point seems like it didn't come across correctly then. I more was suggesting that even if a male identifying person is generally deemed better looking by a majority opinion with hrt (nicer hair, nicer skin, etc), but it infringes upon masculine traits that are potentially integral for a female suitor (if getting women was their goal), then it's possibly counter productive after a certain threshold of androgony is reached
show us the girls that are into your ugly tranny *** you dumb b**ch come on

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd honestly be surprised. A lot of women do like cute looks on guys, and femininity is cute. Some girls I spoke to basically admitted to it. I myself have been complimented on my looks by women in everyday situations since starting HRT.

I think the problem with a lot of guys is they don't spend much time around women, don't interact with them outside romantic/sexual relationships etc. They think they know what women want or think but it's mistaken. Plus a lot of women are not honest with masculine guys, they don't want to upset them with their true feelings.
they like twinks. they do not like ugly balding trannies with coping syndrome such as yourself you dumb tranny bimbo. kill yourself already you f*****g trashy c***

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your not better looking then any balding male you ugly c***. you look like a total freak and no woman will want your tranny *** dumb bimbo

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black So triggered lmao. Do you think your childish insults hurt anyone? It's literally incoherent rambling.

Tell me what are you compensating for with this behaviour? Is it your balding, ugly looks, or being rejected by women due to your horrible personality?

Seethe and cope more brainlet.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black So triggered lmao. Do you think your childish insults hurt anyone? It's literally incoherent rambling.

Tell me what are you compensating for with this behaviour? Is it your balding, ugly looks, or being rejected by women due to your horrible personality?

Seethe and cope more brainlet.
im waiting for you to show us the females you were able to get. come on

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont because no one wants your ugly ***. not man and not woman you ugly c***
Lol so much projection.

You have very serious anger issues. And I thought it couldn't get worse then Norwoody. Go get a good therapist. Maybe getting more human connections then this place would also help.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
at least im not an ugly tranny. at least i look like a man and dont take dicks up my *** you f*****
Yeah, you look like an ugly balding "man". While I become cuter with each passing day.

Your anger just proves how insecure you really are.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not only one person but it's not the whole forum either. You enjoy having good faith conversations, however that is not the type of conversations that you have been involved in as of late. So why do you do it? Perhaps because of good faith intentions that make you believe that all individuals might have the capacity to understand when, where and how to lead a productive discussion. Unfortunately you have a first hand experience to also understand that this is not always the case.

It had been hard for me to avoid observing the hypocrisy that certain individuals choosed to operate with in these discussions before using the ignore botton. I understand that it can be frustrating but after seeing how far they're willing to go, do you believe that they could rationalise anything other than their own personal views and beliefs? At that point it is only a competition that they want to "win" to feel good about themselves.
Does it annoy you that they are doing this to feel better? The blackpill gives me the answer that I need. People who are engaging in a constant hostile behaviour are just unsuccessful people. I don't mean to offend any of you guys but there is no way that someone who is fulfilled socially, intellectually, financially, emotionally and sexually will leave all of that just to come here to harass users without a reason and go through with ridiculous vendettas.

Personally, I made a thread once, and that clearly wasn't the time for me to discuss anything properly. I still consider it to be an interesting topic but I have avoided saying one word because I refuse to engage in a discussion with hostile intentions, leading to a potential feeling of marginalisation because of the nature of the majority of posts, and feeding the aforementioned false sense of satisfaction that some users are getting.
I agree with mostly what you're saying, and I do think there are discussion worthy people on this forum. But as you mentioned about avoiding a particular topic, it's seemingly gotten to a place where that sort of hostility is pervasive through many more topics than maybe makes sense to continue to contribute to the discussions. Also (admittedly maybe somewhat stubbornly) I don't like to press the ignore button as I feel that's petty.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing cute about you b**ch
I just looked up your post history. Balding and androgen induced ugliness took everything from you. It looks like you're also pretty unsuccessful with women you claim to know so much about. That's why you're so insecure, you allowed yourself to become a shell of a human being.

You put up a facade, to hide your hurt soul. I pity you now. Find help, it still might not be too late.