Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a bad person, and so are your "based" friends. You came into my thread, seemed reasonable so I gave you my empathy, put the effort to explain my point of view and you behave like this, attacking people being nice to you, to gain acceptance of a toxic group of people. You said you were hypersensitive, well I don't see it, as you clearly lack empathy.

I think your attacks on us, /pol/ tier talking points (I know exactly what brackets mean, don't try to deny it) and beliefs in flawed ideologies are simply cope for your insecurities. You are balding, you are short, not masculine at all and you compensate by trying to act all manly online. Won't get you anywhere tho and no tough guy act will compensate for you being unsuited for male social roles.

Instead of letting go of your hatred, ideology and doing what's in your best interest, ie challenging toxic expectations placed on males, fighting for a more accepting world etc you cling onto beliefs that literally do not benefit you as a person at all.

I know people like you delude yourselves, thinking you have any meaningful power, and there will be this return to a reactionary, backward world, but it ain't happening. You've literally lost, your ideals are dying, you have little public support, the western world is evolving on a social level etc. and there is nothing you can do but seethe.

And seeing you seethe makes me so satisfied, as it shows how pathetic you really are.
I already told you what I hate is when you guys try to normalize it. The blatant dishonesty in thinking trans arent weird is just disgusting. I didn't attack you guys

BuzzedLightyear

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@goku_black So triggered lmao. Do you think your childish insults hurt anyone? It's literally incoherent rambling.

Tell me what are you compensating for with this behaviour? Is it your balding, ugly looks, or being rejected by women due to your horrible personality?

Seethe and cope more brainlet.

I think it does hurt your feelings.

Reactions: 300

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my penis shrinked because of long use of anti psychotics. it mostly shrinked in width. and in flaccid its really small. i also gained alot of weight and i have a big belly. i currenly weight 95 kilos on 5 ft 7 height. i want to know if the shrinkage is reversible
I think I found out why he's so angry
I already told you what I hate is when you guys try to normalize it. The blatant dishonesty in thinking trans arent weird is just disgusting. I didn't attack you guys
So you want us to hate ourselves as much as you hate us? Lmao men are so fragile

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine coming into a trans centric thread just to spout off about how you hate transgender people and how we're the weird ones. You obsessing over us - totally normal, though. I'd be so interested to see y'alls browser histories. Is the post fap clarity compelling you to be here?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just looked up your post history. Balding and androgen induced ugliness took everything from you. It looks like you're also pretty unsuccessful with women you claim to know so much about. That's why you're so insecure, you allowed yourself to become a shell of a human being.

You put up a facade, to hide your hurt soul. I pity you now. Find help, it still might not be too late.
lets bet im more attractive to femals then you freak of nature. no woman will date a tranny

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine coming into a trans centric thread just to spout off about how you hate transgender people and how we're the weird ones. You obsessing over us - totally normal, though. I'd be so interested to see y'alls browser histories. Is the post fap clarity compelling you to be here?
another disgusting freak of nature.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1638649431820.png

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lets bet im more attractive to femals then you freak of nature. no woman will date a tranny
You're 97kg at 5'7 (which in real measurements is probably more like 5'6-5'5 because men always lie about height) with a small dick. You don't seriously believe what you're saying. This is the cope you seem desperate to accuse us of. No woman wants you.

Also, I've dated 3 cis women since transitioning and 4 trans women. But try again about how no women want trans people

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're 97kg at 5'7 (which in real measurements is probably more like 5'6-5'5 because men always lie about height) with a small dick. You don't seriously believe what you're saying. This is the cope you seem desperate to accuse us of. No woman wants you.
all of this is reversible. again. no woman will date a tranny. no one. and you can bet on that

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
all of this is reversible. again. no woman will date a tranny. no one. and you can bet on that
More cope. You haven't even kissed a girl and you're 30. Saw it in your post history. And you claim to know anything about women. Hilarious.