Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I strongly believe that it works, and that the patient who is unable to get results with bicalutamide may be the problem is not androgenicity, but very few reports of its use in the treatment of androgenic alopecia and few examples of real results for us to state anything, so this is all very new, but I think the way is here.
I think 100mg Bicalutamide is an almost guaranteed Androgenetic Alopecia cure. You will get a stop of progression and some regrowth depending on how early you started treatment. I had thoughts about 75mg, but no one has tried that dose. I don't know, maybe I should try 75mg, not 100. I'm just afraid to spend too much time testing dosages. If I do this for too long, I will go bald before I find the best solution.
Time is what we need. And time is what we miss so much

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
75mg would be a convenient solution because you can split the 150mg tablet into 2 parts, which saves money well
It would be ideal if 50mg helped. But Ein and I are the only ones who used it. It worked for Ein, but my baldness is more aggressive, so I wonder if it works for me

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 100mg Bicalutamide is an almost guaranteed Androgenetic Alopecia cure. You will get a stop of progression and some regrowth depending on how early you started treatment. I had thoughts about 75mg, but no one has tried that dose. I don't know, maybe I should try 75mg, not 100. I'm just afraid to spend too much time testing dosages. If I do this for too long, I will go bald before I find the best solution.
Time is what we need. And time is what we miss so much
What is your height and weight ?

I'm sorry to ask, I don't want to know your personal data just for the purpose of dosing the medication, if you're a short guy maybe 75mg is enough , think about that

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
75mg would be a convenient solution because you can split the 150mg tablet into 2 parts, which saves money well
It would be ideal if 50mg helped. But Ein and I are the only ones who used it. It worked for Ein, but my baldness is more aggressive, so I wonder if it works for me
My fear is EIN not to suffer from Androgenic Alopecia , I really wanted to see an old photo of him

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your height and weight ?

I'm sorry to ask, I don't want to know your personal data just for the purpose of dosing the medication, if you're a short guy maybe 75mg is enough , think about that
Height and weight do not affect dosage. Bicalutamide had the same concentration in both adults and children

My fear is EIN not to suffer from Androgenic Alopecia , I really wanted to see an old photo of him
He had diffuse thinning. He also said that his brother is balding, that is, he has genes for baldness. Diffuse thinning is easier to treat, much more difficult to treat baldness along the hairline and temples
I am a very valuable patient for testing Bicalutamide because I have aggressive baldness and I also have retrograde alopecia, which is also caused by androgens. If I find a working treatment regimen, it will help 99% of people. On this, I will consider the war with this disease over. All that will be further required from people is to catch baldness at an early stage and not be a cowardly hypochondriac

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline was very feminine in the photo I saw, so I asked the question, but thanks for the information I didn't know that your brother had male pattern baldness.

And I partly agree with your argument, I think there is no honor in killing yourself or stop living because of baldness, it is better to do something about it and not just be crying about it, get up, wipe the tears and do something about it .

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hairline was very feminine in the photo I saw, so I asked the question, but thanks for the information I didn't know that your brother had male pattern baldness.

And I partly agree with your argument, I think there is no honor in killing yourself or stop living because of baldness, it is better to do something about it and not just be crying about it, get up, wipe the tears and do something about it .
A real man will not whine, he will pull himself together and ... go to the femboy protocol

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A real man will not whine, he will pull himself together and ... go to the femboy protocol
Or you will shave your head, someone who has virtue and attitude will do something besides just regret

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on the team that will try everything before shaving my head, everything.(All the things that really work And don't suicide)

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our big problem is time, as @Almas said is what weighs the most .

I wonder how a non-lethal disease, harmless physically, can harm our quality of life so much, that is torture.

To the point that many of us really change their lives to get their hair back. How can we not invest it in this area? I wonder if it affects our standard of living so much because we don't invest more in research on baldness? everything is the same since 1980.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fine. It's funny that after a month + I have no signs of gynecomastia. I think it will start in a couple of months
The minimum dose of Bicalutamide is 50mg every day. Moreover, I am beginning to assume that this is not enough if you do not use E additionally to lower T. I am beginning to believe that the optimal dose is 75 or 100 mg, because we need to block not only T, but also DHT, which is suppressed by only 40-50% in the scalp when using finasteride / dutasteride

If the 50mg dose does not work for me, I will most likely switch to 100mg per day. But I will need to cut out the mammary gland, otherwise I will be guaranteed to have large breasts at this dosage.
Do you really want to risk to look like a deformed alien? Lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maave used 100mg Bicalutamide and 60mg Raloxifene. He got gynecomastia, but it was small. He was going to contain his gynecomastia with Raloxifene until he had surgery. He also got temples regrowth
But surgery wont remove it completely. It will always occur while taking bica. So, how can we completely stop gyno FOREVER?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Our big problem is time, as @Almas said is what weighs the most .

I wonder how a non-lethal disease, harmless physically, can harm our quality of life so much, that is torture.

To the point that many of us really change their lives to get their hair back. How can we not invest it in this area? I wonder if it affects our standard of living so much because we don't invest more in research on baldness? everything is the same since 1980.
Hopefully I wont waste much time. I will take the bica dose, I need for my T. If it's 750 ng/dl, i will take 75-100mg. If it is 400-500ng/dl, I will take 50-75mg.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really want to risk to look like a deformed alien? Lol
Do we have a choice?
But surgery wont remove it completely. It will always occur while taking bica. So, how can we completely stop gyno FOREVER?
It is necessary to completely remove the gland. To do this, you need to ask the surgeon about this and explain to him that this is very important. I think I can convince the surgeon

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have a choice?

It is necessary to completely remove the gland. To do this, you need to ask the surgeon about this and explain to him that this is very important. I think I can convince the surgeon
Well, he has to because you take a medication which induces gland growth lol.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
20210225_081256.jpg

These follicles cry for rescue :( (temple developed fibrotic tissue)

20210225_090925.jpg