Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA reaches its full testosterone supression potential (50-70%) at around 5mg a day. Going beyond that will only increase your prolactin linearly which in return is mostly to blame for the loss of libido and erections. I'm on 12.5mg every second day just to observe what I can tolerate. No sexual side effects so far aside from watery ejaculations but I might not be a good point of reference since my libido has always been low.
Another downside is that CPA alone will actually decrease your E2 levels too.
Yes, I know its mechanism of action and the concept behind it.

I took it knowing very well about its mechanism of action.

But I thought they would be bearable.

Users say that it does not cause so much dysfunction when used with high doses of e2, however I did not have the courage to reach this point.

What is your treatment now?

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will not like your comment because I know you are more than that, despite respecting your opinion and not wanting to relate to anyone, but I say that at some point you will feel the need to have someone on your side, keep it up, believe that person there is my friend, and you will be able to reach your result without killing yourself for it.

I'm here for help you , and me , to find one way to escape
True i didn't know i needed someone until i was 24 or so. Time really changes your perspective on life.

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I know its mechanism of action and the concept behind it.

I took it knowing very well about its mechanism of action.

But I thought they would be bearable.

Users say that it does not cause so much dysfunction when used with high doses of e2, however I did not have the courage to reach this point.

What is your treatment now?
dutasteride+cpa

Hoping to to drop the cpa in favor of bica once my ralox arrives.

Anyway, why did you go for such high dosages with CPA? You were just overshooting with 25mg daily I think.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was like, f*** yeah i'll die alone that's fine by me :cool:
I confess that I already thought a lot like that, this nilistic vision has consumed thousands of hours of my life, so suddenly you realize that it is more than that, that it can get somewhere, that it needs a shield to continue the battle that just goes open-chested will end in suffering for you and those who love you.

So get up, get a sword, a shield and go to war, if I'm going to die, I'll die trying everything, not crying waiting for death to come.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I confess that I already thought a lot like that, this nilistic vision has consumed thousands of hours of my life, so suddenly you realize that it is more than that, that it can get somewhere, that it needs a shield to continue the battle that just goes open-chested will end in suffering for you and those who love you.

So get up, get a sword, a shield and go to war, if I'm going to die, I'll die trying everything, not crying waiting for death to come.
I wish I had such a will like you,...

Cant get access to all those drugs to solve my hair problem, and who guarantees that I/we will win this war?! In the end, we will anyways go bald some day. :(

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I had such a will like you,...

Cant get access to all those drugs to solve my hair problem, and who guarantees that I/we will win this war?! In the end, we will anyways go bald some day. :(
If you can feel my will, it means you have one too, we don't see what we don't know, yours is there, just rescue it,

I tell you that if no one has done it yet (baldness cure), I'll make it and if I don't, I'll die trying and leave everything noted for the next one after me, try too

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The secret is not to give up, warrior of faith, and if I have to go bald, but I will have the feeling of trying everything

And we will win

Unfortunately we need to play with what fate offers us .

But don't think about it, it's not a lost war, we still have a chance.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am quite afraid, I read studies and anecdotal reports that Bica does not upregulate androgen receptors, nevertheless, they will get anyways flooded by Bica molecules. After stopping, yes, you will experience steroid-like symptomes.

I also want to say that I don't want to swap my T : E ratio from T to E, want to stay a man, am not transgender. Because of that I refuse to take E, hope you understand what I mean.

If I would take E + bica, I will surely change a lot, I dont want that, it's like gender dysphoria, you guys experience, before transitioning.

All in all, I think Bica will be enough, it's only silencing androgen signaling through corepressors and not androgen activation for bones, muscles, etc.
And the aromatized E will as well be enough, for sure, cause chemically, the dominant hormone is anyways, T, still.

We just need the appropriate dosage, adjusted to our T levels.
Quite frankly my fiend, you may never have to go the nuclear route. It is good to prepare for it in case you do. But I think you might be fine on some of the less aggressive treatments. As far as regrowth you might have to go on a blast phase with things like estrogen creams and oral minoxidil but you might be able to maintain on finasteride/dutasteride after. Time will tell once you are ready

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that on this post you know a lot, I made a post in "my story", go take a look you can surely help me

thank's guys

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take those meds under doctor supervision or just DYI? That is very dangerous protocol if thats all you use.
DIY

Osteoporosis is the one thing I am most scared of but that's what the ralox will be there for. Everything else I feel should be tolerable and reversible too.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take those meds under doctor supervision or just DYI? That is very dangerous protocol if thats all you use.
Actually CPA and duta cant be used. CPA is a progestin. And Duta disrupts the metabolism of progestins. Its not good and really unhealthy. That protocol could cause liver damage if I am honest. Finasteride + Bicalutamide is much "safer".

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DIY

Osteoporosis is the one thing I am most scared of but that's what the ralox will be there for. Everything else I feel should be tolerable and reversible too.
Well I hope you will be ok then. Did you think about using fina instead of duta? Doesnt CPA block test, which means there is less DHT anyway? You are basically using it to lower already low level of DHT.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite frankly my fiend, you may never have to go the nuclear route. It is good to prepare for it in case you do. But I think you might be fine on some of the less aggressive treatments. As far as regrowth you might have to go on a blast phase with things like estrogen creams and oral minoxidil but you might be able to maintain on finasteride/dutasteride after. Time will tell once you are ready
Yeah that was my thought too. Doing an E2 cycle for a year and then maintain with bica + finasteride/duta.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what exactly is counterproductive about low-dose bica?
It will disturb the AR's and it maaay cause hyperandrogenicity, in theory. You should use high doses of bica (adjusted to your T) or low doses Bica with E. Never use low doses alone. Better don't use bica at all, if you do so lol.

@Ephemeral-Kitten explained it already.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing which is holding me off from bica right now is the gyno, what seems like... is not reverseable, even with surgery!

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That just makes bica scary. Its really hard to know what is going on with your body when you use it, because it cant really be checked with blood tests while on it.
Well, you can. You will have to look at your baseline T levels and use then the dose YOU need. And after 3 months do another test and then adjust the dosage from there on and you will be fine for the rest of the time you use it.