Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That just makes bica scary. Its really hard to know what is going on with your body when you use it, because it cant really be checked with blood tests while on it.
Well, you can. You will have to look at your baseline T levels and use then the dose YOU need. And after 3 months do another test and then adjust the dosage from there on and you will be fine for the rest of the time you use it.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you can. You will have to look at your baseline T levels and use then the dose YOU need. And after 3 months do another test and then adjust the dosage from there on and you will be fine for the rest of the time you use it.
We do not yet know what doses are needed. We know that 100mg gives regrowth, and 50mg, except for Ein, was not used by anyone, but he did not have alopecia on the temples. We can trust DHTcel's calculations, but there is no guarantee that he is right

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing which is holding me off from bica right now is the gyno, what seems like... is not reverseable, even with surgery!
2020/12/22
IMG_20201229_035312.jpg

It's not that noticeable for the untrained eyes, and it will take years if you are skinny.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
We do not yet know what doses are needed. We know that 100mg gives regrowth, and 50mg, except for Ein, was not used by anyone, but he did not have alopecia on the temples. We can trust DHTcel's calculations, but there is no guarantee that he is right
I mean, he exchanged the calculations with trans docs and oncologists... xD

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think that any of us here are that much smarter than doctors, sure your knowladge on experimental meds is bigger but we all must understand that doctors are humans too. A lot of people here that are willing to use those drugs have mental problems/disorders. Its hard for average Doctor to give life altering medication for someone like most of us here, especially when dealing with mostly mental issue.
My mental illness is induced by this MALE PATTERN ilness baldness

And I will not be anymore mentally ill when I dont have anymore male pattern BALDILLNESS

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but you are like 1 in 10000 patient that comes to Doctor with really unusual request.
It's mostly because none of them really care. And I do care.

I just found out a classmate is loosing his hair, he shaved it off in hope it grows stronger and he says that he cant do nothing besides onion juice or so...

Think most balding dudes are like this, and thats the reason why I would occur so strange in the docs' eyes. Lol