Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride+cpa

Hoping to to drop the cpa in favor of bica once my ralox arrives.

Anyway, why did you go for such high dosages with CPA? You were just overshooting with 25mg daily I think.
I saw expressive results with 50mg CPA per day and 100-200 mg CPA per day, yes there are some guys who are crazy.

And the standard for TRANS patients is 25-100mg

I thought about reaching the minimum dose and suppressing 95% of testosterone even with e2, But I took it every 3 days, or every other day, I never took all days , in a row and it quickly decreased from 25 to 12.5a problem that the lack of androgens caused my prolactin to shoot up giganticly. a lot of pain in the breasts, a lot, I couldn't touch it, I understood what women say .

I'm still on low dose e2 and my breasts don't hurt anymore, nothing, nor has sensitivity

I deduce that my prolactin was alarmingly high, this being a common reported effect of CPA, I was very afraid of the compression of the optic nerve by the pituitary gland due to the growth caused by CPA, along with the sexual sides I was forced to stop, I thought that my volume of semem would go down, but he went to 0 and I thought that the penile dysfunction was going to be mild was drastic.

So get out of it, and I don't think I would return, for now E2 low dosagem in scalp has been shown to be the best at risk benefit, and I'm looking at bicalutamide

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride+cpa

Hoping to to drop the cpa in favor of bica once my ralox arrives.

Anyway, why did you go for such high dosages with CPA? You were just overshooting with 25mg daily I think.
You need to have a predominant sex hormone please

If it's not Testosterone it has to be estrogen, your therapeutic regimen is wiping out everything in your body, how are your thoughts? I would say that your treatment is depressive physiologically speaking

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to say something. Not even trans people regrow their hair!! Most wear wigs to cover their fuckin cueball!!!

There is no guarantee bica will work wonders. Its only the next thing we got to a "magic pill".

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score

If it's not Testosterone it has to be estrogen, your therapeutic regimen is wiping out everything in your body, how are your thoughts? I would say that your treatment is depressive physiologically speaking
Yes! cpa is not good when you use it without E.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors care about you as any other human you don't personally know. They will not prescribe potentially harmful medications for cosmetical purposes. The patient might have malitius intent in multiple ways that can lead to fare reaching consequences.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe the world still rates hair loss as a cosmetical issue. 100k f*****g organs are dying and taper off your body.... wtf

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors care about you as any other human you don't personally know. They will not prescribe potentially harmful medications for cosmetical purposes. The patient might have malitius intent in multiple ways that can lead to fare reaching consequences.
They don't actually care lol. It's liability so they don't lose their posh jobs.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess the bottom line is that cutting off your balls doesn't make you a woman

I don't know what it makes you hormonally

You need E. lol
No. Cutting of your balls makes you nothing, but an eunuch. You are neither male nor female. Cool thing.

But not healthy without HRT.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the patient decides to sue because that was his intent all along the practitioner can go to jail, lose his job and so on

Reciprocity

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm aware it's not sustainable long term (or even mid term, for that matter). Right now I am experimenting with what I can tolerate and what not.
Like I said, I'm literally just waiting for my ralox to arrive.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm aware it's not sustainable long term (or even mid term, for that matter). Right now I am experimenting with what I can tolerate and what not.
Like I said, I'm literally just waiting for my ralox to arrive.
Ralox will worsen your mental situation and erectile dysfunction, be careful my friend, if I were you, I would remount your treatment, we can help

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I want you to understand that it is an estrogen receptor antagonist, and estrogen has thousands of functions including in the male body