Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
surgery if done by a good surgeon will not leave any sequelae

But it will come back, if you remove all breast gland the chance of you becoming deformed is great, the correct thing is to remove the gyno, and it would come back with time.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information , I didn't know that 350mg was needed for the drug to be effective.

If I am not mistaken, Raloxifene competes with the estrogen receptor, this will end your hair, I think it is not a good one, every medicine for gyno control and fertility is terrible for the hair.

The problem with gyno is when I can do the surgery, I need time I am in a phase of life now that I cannot stop 30 days to operate the breasts, it is a serious thing although simple, I could expect surgery without problems with small breasts , now waiting for surgery with full breasts is a problem.

Damn this is torture.

The apparent elixir comes with giant AR sensitivity and strong breasts too, the only problems with this drug.

I will wait for our friends and see their results.

Does anyone know how EIN's breasts looked?
I was just saying that when you take it daily it will build up. This effect is needed so the medication can reach its full effect. Full build up is achieved by 3-6months of use.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information , I didn't know that 350mg was needed for the drug to be effective.

If I am not mistaken, Raloxifene competes with the estrogen receptor, this will end your hair, I think it is not a good one, every medicine for gyno control and fertility is terrible for the hair.

The problem with gyno is when I can do the surgery, I need time I am in a phase of life now that I cannot stop 30 days to operate the breasts, it is a serious thing although simple, I could expect surgery without problems with small breasts , now waiting for surgery with full breasts is a problem.

Damn this is torture.

The apparent elixir comes with giant AR sensitivity and strong breasts too, the only problems with this drug.

I will wait for our friends and see their results.

Does anyone know how EIN's breasts looked?
3, 3.5 stage. For Ein's breasts, lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
surgery if done by a good surgeon will not leave any sequelae

But it will come back, if you remove all breast gland the chance of you becoming deformed is great, the correct thing is to remove the gyno, and it would come back with time.
So doing sugery every 3 months?! That sucks lol.

I think that will be very costly.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will continue with my E2 in low doses and my FSH / LH stimulants and aromatase enhancers and the rest of the treatment.

I will continue until our users of bicalutamide get results, if the results are expressive and until then I am not where I want I will put it on the scale

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So doing sugery every 3 months?! That sucks lol.

I think that will be very costly.
I can't put a date, maybe more than 3 months, but if you don't remove the whole gland your breasts have grown back, this is normal, I've seen many cases of this personally.

Only if you take the gland off can your breasts fall out, or become sunken, etc

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't put a date, maybe more than 3 months, but if you don't remove the whole gland your breasts have grown back, this is normal, I've seen many cases of this personally.

Only if you take the gland off can your breasts fall out, or become sunken, etc
I know a doctor and he says he removes all the gland without deforming the breast... sounds suspicious.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is difficult but I believe that some top of the line surgeons can do something good.

But we have the example of dwayne johnson actor, who had this surgery and I would say that now his breasts are at least strange, and he has a lot of money was in a good surgeon

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jhonson.jpg

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is difficult but I believe that some top of the line surgeons can do something good.

But we have the example of dwayne johnson actor, who had this surgery and I would say that now his breasts are at least strange, and he has a lot of money was in a good surgeon
I don’t know what to do...

Take bica, don’t take bica, take raloxifene, don’t take raloxifene...

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tell you that a treatment like bicalutamide would be perfect, just pills, without having to apply any topical product on the hair, these topics end up with the texture of my hair and require time to be manipulated and applied

Bicalutamide would be the magic pill, but we run into this great wall.

My thought is that if boys reach a plateau in the development of breasts it is viable, my fear is never to stop to growth and I have to be a slave to gynecomastia surgery, I don't know if it pays to remove the whole gland only if you have a lot of money and look for a big surgeon and even then it won't get 100%

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
However if a complete regrowth occurs nw0 is a low price to pay in my opinion

My fear is wearing and not getting where I want to be and having a beautiful pair of breasts

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I say and repeat, I've seen cases where bicalutamide only held baldness and prevented it from advancing, and that is not what we are looking for.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it weren't for high gynecomastia I would go on bicalutamide today.

I have a predisposition for gyno, the women in my family have full breasts and my father has a lot of breasts because he is obese, but he has gynecomastia, his chest halos are giant.

So it is certain that bicalutamide will give me a very beautiful pair of breasts.

My fear is not being a controllable gyno.

Bicalutamide is a 90% chance of gyno.

If I was sure it would be a mild or moderate gynocomastia I would take it without any problems, my fear is losing control since bicalutamide is for the rest of my life, the most positive point of bicalutamide is the preservation of the HPT axis in my opinion.

All effective protocols tend to kill our fertility, but bicalutamide is "safe" in that sense.

My fear is to develop massive breasts fast .

I do not care for mild and moderate feminization I am a short 175cm man, I look good with feminine features and so I have done, but I do not seek full breasts , despite accepting some level of gyno

I read some studies that 100% of transsexuals treated with Bicalutamide developed full breasts.

The half-life of bicalutamide is 5-7 days if I'm not mistaken.

I think if it would be feasible to give intervals of 2 days or 1 day between doses of 50mg

It would decrease the risk of gyno but it would also decrease serum levels of bicalutamide, that is, it would not actually increase that much.

I see people making dutasteride once a week together with finasteride every day, I wonder if it is possible to do something with bicalutamide in this regard, but not like that, it is something to mature in the mind

How are things out there @Almas
I'm fine. It's funny that after a month + I have no signs of gynecomastia. I think it will start in a couple of months
The minimum dose of Bicalutamide is 50mg every day. Moreover, I am beginning to assume that this is not enough if you do not use E additionally to lower T. I am beginning to believe that the optimal dose is 75 or 100 mg, because we need to block not only T, but also DHT, which is suppressed by only 40-50% in the scalp when using finasteride / dutasteride

If the 50mg dose does not work for me, I will most likely switch to 100mg per day. But I will need to cut out the mammary gland, otherwise I will be guaranteed to have large breasts at this dosage.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for gyno: I think starting raloxifene within Bica together would be good
Maave used 100mg Bicalutamide and 60mg Raloxifene. He got gynecomastia, but it was small. He was going to contain his gynecomastia with Raloxifene until he had surgery. He also got temples regrowth

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maave used 100mg Bicalutamide and 60mg Raloxifene. He got gynecomastia, but it was small. He was going to contain his gynecomastia with Raloxifene until he had surgery. He also got temples regrowth
Nice information

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I say and repeat, I've seen cases where bicalutamide only held baldness and prevented it from advancing, and that is not what we are looking for.
I know few people who have used Bicalutamide monotherapy. Ein, Maave, JacobWilliams. Jacob was unable to stop baldness even at 150mg. This amazes me because I cannot understand how this is possible. If I find myself in the same situation, I'll send the f*** out and add Estradiol. But I hope it doesn't come to that. Ideally, I should get at least a miserable result for 50 mg, this will already give me confidence that Bicalutamide does at least something for the hair

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know few people who have used Bicalutamide monotherapy. Ein, Maave, JacobWilliams. Jacob was unable to stop baldness even at 150mg. This amazes me because I cannot understand how this is possible. If I find myself in the same situation, I'll send the f*** out and add Estradiol. But I hope it doesn't come to that. Ideally, I should get at least a miserable result for 50 mg, this will already give me confidence that Bicalutamide does at least something for the hair
I strongly believe that it works, and that the patient who is unable to get results with bicalutamide may be the problem is not androgenicity, but very few reports of its use in the treatment of androgenic alopecia and few examples of real results for us to state anything, so this is all very new, but I think the way is here.