Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really scared actually that i'll be the one bald fat guy with tits.
I know most people have it way worse than me but previously i only had visible problems with my temples

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I just saw pictures of myself when I was 13... I had temples. Literally TEMPLES, female hairline. I can't believe my hairline changed in 4 years to a NW2. Rip

Might not be able to recover from this without transplants. Not even E would guarantee temple regrowth. I will soon start 100mg Bicalutamide, I still am thinking about using it with a SERM (Raloxifene 80/120mg), but I don't know if it is a good idea, as we discussed earlier.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone answer me if E3 in high serum amounts is able to inhibit aromatase?

This feedback from estrone, estradiol and estriol is strange

In what sense?

E3 is the end of the hormonal conversion cycle, but it is "weak" compared to E1 and E2

If a patient is being treated with E3, if the case reaches supraphysiological levels, would we inhibit T cover in E2?

Since it is E2 that becomes E3.

I think E3 is not able to inhibit the HPT AXIS, but is it able to inhibit conversion from T to E2?

I think that maybe the body imagines that high levels of E3 means high levels of E2 .

Someone know how does it work ?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
У вас есть исследования, на которые я могу посмотреть?
Do you have some studies i can look at?
No one has conducted them,but this is logical since progesterone is produced in both sexes and protects against baldness.When women have problems with the cycle, that is, a lack of progesterone in the luteal phase ,hirsutism, alopecia, begins.In the same way, men produce progesterone, which protects men from baldness,and estrogen, it only prolongs the anagen phase of hair growth!Take progesterone!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"No one has conducted them,but this is logical"

Attachments

• 1ogzph.jpg
    1ogzph.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 64

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, hairloss is often a result of hormonal imbalance. Not only androgens. Prolactine has as well a big role.

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one has conducted them,but this is logical since progesterone is produced in both sexes and protects against baldness.When women have problems with the cycle, that is, a lack of progesterone in the luteal phase ,hirsutism, alopecia, begins.In the same way, men produce progesterone, which protects men from baldness,and estrogen, it only prolongs the anagen phase of hair growth!Take progesterone!
Do you have a before and after with the use of progesterone? how long have you been on it, this is interesting and not the direction that most of the people on the forum are going towards.

today

Reaction score
Have any of you people had success with Eplerenone? I don't mean primarily hair. I mean has it taken away any excess bloating from your face or other areas? Thanks

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a before and after with the use of progesterone? how long have you been on it, this is interesting and not the direction that most of the people on the forum are going towards.
I have never seen any articles on progesterone for hair loss. MtF's use it to attempt to reach Tanner Five in breast size and we aren't sure that it even does that. I cycle 300 mg ten days a month of P4 and also synthetic medroxyprogesterone acetate @10 mg daily. I don't see it doing as much for hair as estradiol but we would need people only using P4 to reach any conclusions via testing.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course there were, I put it up, it's higher up the branch

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone answer me if E3 in high serum amounts is able to inhibit aromatase?

This feedback from estrone, estradiol and estriol is strange

In what sense?

E3 is the end of the hormonal conversion cycle, but it is "weak" compared to E1 and E2

If a patient is being treated with E3, if the case reaches supraphysiological levels, would we inhibit T cover in E2?

Since it is E2 that becomes E3.

I think E3 is not able to inhibit the HPT AXIS, but is it able to inhibit conversion from T to E2?

I think that maybe the body imagines that high levels of E3 means high levels of E2 .

Someone know how does it work ?
Hmm could be an assumption, especially becauses E3 antagonizes E2 when it's not present in a continuous fashion.

->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estriol_(medication)

"Although estriol is an estrogen, it has also been reported to have mixed agonist–antagonist or partial agonist activity at the ERs. On its own, it is said to be weakly estrogenic, but in the presence of estradiol, it has been found to be antiestrogenic. However, this is again due to the fact that estriol is a "short-acting" estrogen. If estriol is present continuously with estradiol, it shows no antagonism of estradiol. The co-administration of estriol with estradiol has been found not to influence the effects of the latter in women, including neither enhancing nor antagonizing the effects of estradiol."

From studies:

"Short acting estrogens would not be antagonists if they were present in a continuous fashion which would result in constant or long term occupancy of the estrogen receptor. Pollard and Martin showed that frequent administration of DMS stimulated full estrogenic responses in the mouse vagina. They suggested that this effect was the result of continuous occupancy of receptors, We confirmed these observations in the rat by injecting estriol every 3 h for 15 h and observing full estrogenic stimulation of the uterus. Likewise, Martin et al. obtained similar results with the mouse uterus. These results demonstrate that short acting estrogens are neither ineffectual nor antagonistic when present in a continuous or chronic fashion."

"Whereas estradiol remains bound to the ER for 6 to 24 hours with a single short-acting injection, estriol dissociates from the receptor much more rapidly and stays bound for only 1 to 6 hours. As a result, estriol can only induce estrogenic effects which require short-term interaction with the ERs. Induction of endometrial mitoses requires the ligand to remain bound for at least 9 to 12 hours, and this is thought to be responsible for the lack of endometrial proliferation with estriol in many studies. If estriol is delivered more continuously than a single administration per day however, for instance if it is given as a subcutaneous pellet, as a depot injection, or in multiple doses two or three times per day, this results in more sustained exposure to estriol and full estrogenic responses equivalent to those of estradiol occur."

"Unlike oestrone, oestriol cannot be converted to oestradiol. It acts as a weak oestrogen, because the duration of nuclear receptor binding is relatively short. It therefore has no proliferative effect on the endometrium when 2 or 4 mg are ingested. However, where the presence of oestriol in the target cells at sufficient concentrations is prolonged, e.g., when 4 mg is taken twice, or 2 mg 3 times per day, or high doses are ingested (8 mg or more daily), the hormonal action of oestriol is enhanced."

"When oestriol is administered together with oestradiol it does not exert any demonstrable biological effect, neither enhancing nor antagonizing the action of oestradiol"

I guess that there won't be a problem if it's taken alone and not surpass the normal levels, because is acting like estrogen, weak, but estrogen. Although, when it's come to E2, they should be taken together, like the researches mentioning. Otherwise, I think it would/will be bad for hair in general. (though->The co-administration of estriol with estradiol has been found not to influence the effects of the latter in women, including neither enhancing nor antagonizing the effects of estradiol---So, I can't truly tell)

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be awesome if member of this site would do a file where they upload their hair while on treatment every month or so every time change is cosmetically noticeable. Like @Itsnoahkennedy did.
I do it on average every two weeks and there has been a clear and unrelenting improvement in my situation the last 18 months. My crown has completely filled and hairline continues coming down. I also have posted on my blog at different junctures where I know what I was on. The younger guys are obviously not going to have nearly as impressive turnarounds as @bridgeburn and I since most of them are distinctly not "bald" albeit balding. The man in the street might not notice that Gergely's hairline has been restored but when you see before, during and after pics of XY's with bald heads that presents visual drama along with confirmation of results.