Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy... I wonder how you avoided gyno!? And damn that T level is very high.
This is not my T. This is the average T in young people after taking Bica. I don’t know my T, but I’m sure it is also near this value.
According to statistics, gynecology at 50mg in 36% of people. No wonder I don't have it

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have known someone who has been using 50mg Bica + 2 pressure of Estrogel for two months now. He also does not have gynecomastia.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are saying to me, I shouldn't use Finasteride... while I have friends who are 16 years old taking Dutasteride... :eek:.

I should remind that maintenance is the key, significant cosmetic regrowth is very hard...

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.jpg

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The percentage of gynecomastia does not increase at dosages above 100 mg. Apparently, there is no point in exceeding this dose. Perhaps I do not have gynecomastia, because 50mg cannot block all androgens, and they continue to displace E in the breast tissue. Let's see what will happen next. I will increase the dosage to 75mg in the fall if I still don't see a change.

Attachments

• bica.png
    bica.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 68

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The percentage of gynecomastia does not increase at dosages above 100 mg. Apparently, there is no point in exceeding this dose. Perhaps I do not have gynecomastia, because 50mg cannot block all androgens, and they continue to displace E in the breast tissue. Let's see what will happen next. I will increase the dosage to 75mg in the fall if I still don't see a change.
I wonder what for an effect 75mg has... 100mg seems like the ideal dose as a monotherapy.

However, we have no datas for 75mg.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, I avoided gynecomastia. It always starts to show in the first month, but I have no signs. Good or bad - I don't know. If it doesn't stop baldness, I'll switch to 75mg.
According to my small statistics, the T level at the age of 16-20 years when taking Bicalutamide rises to 1200ng / dl
Mine started at 6 months or so. You'll notice itching and pain before any growth.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Gergely, I want to ask if you are trans or not, or if you really do that just for hair?

Sorry for the personal question! You can also PM me.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it just takes a long while
I am at about the 18 month mark since my shed to baldness. Except for the corners, it has completely grown back but also the quality of the hair takes a long time to move into gradual improvement. Essentially I have thought that it takes six months to 18 months of maintaining adult female levels to essentially transform the scalp from a male environment to a female environment.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's say i'm not, so i don't have to deal with the consequences. I'm just a guy who wants to look better. ngl i sat on this question for an hour
I go back and forth but it's easiest not to try to label myself. In general, I want to be as attractive as possible whether boy, girl or other.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still lose 270 hairs a day from the top, sides and back wich worries me a lot. Some parts are not as good as they were half a year ago.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still lose 270 hairs a day from the top, sides and back wich worries me a lot. Some parts are not as good as they were half a year ago.
When a person is in a positive growth situation, I don't think the 150 hair loss rule necessarily applies. Brushing and combing are essential in terms of distributing sebum all over the scalp since females produce much less. Basically, they (we) only produce enough sebum for beneficial purposes unlike males where sebum production can all but run rampant requiring twice daily shampooing for some.