Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm could be an assumption, especially becauses E3 antagonizes E2 when it's not present in a continuous fashion.

"Although estriol is an estrogen, it has also been reported to have mixed agonist–antagonist or partial agonist activity at the ERs. On its own, it is said to be weakly estrogenic, but in the presence of estradiol, it has been found to be antiestrogenic. However, this is again due to the fact that estriol is a "short-acting" estrogen. If estriol is present continuously with estradiol, it shows no antagonism of estradiol. The co-administration of estriol with estradiol has been found not to influence the effects of the latter in women, including neither enhancing nor antagonizing the effects of estradiol."

"Short acting estrogens would not be antagonists if they were present in a continuous fashion which would result in constant or long term occupancy of the estrogen receptor. Pollard and Martin showed that frequent administration of DMS stimulated full estrogenic responses in the mouse vagina. They suggested that this effect was the result of continuous occupancy of receptors, We confirmed these observations in the rat by injecting estriol every 3 h for 15 h and observing full estrogenic stimulation of the uterus. Likewise, Martin et al. obtained similar results with the mouse uterus. These results demonstrate that short acting estrogens are neither ineffectual nor antagonistic when present in a continuous or chronic fashion."

"Whereas estradiol remains bound to the ER for 6 to 24 hours with a single short-acting injection, estriol dissociates from the receptor much more rapidly and stays bound for only 1 to 6 hours. As a result, estriol can only induce estrogenic effects which require short-term interaction with the ERs. Induction of endometrial mitoses requires the ligand to remain bound for at least 9 to 12 hours, and this is thought to be responsible for the lack of endometrial proliferation with estriol in many studies. If estriol is delivered more continuously than a single administration per day however, for instance if it is given as a subcutaneous pellet, as a depot injection, or in multiple doses two or three times per day, this results in more sustained exposure to estriol and full estrogenic responses equivalent to those of estradiol occur."

I guess that there won't be a problem if it's taken alone and not surpass the normal levels(because is acting like estrogen-weak but estrogen), but when it's come to E2, they should be taken together, like the researches mentioning. Otherwise, I think it would/will be bad for hair in general.
This is helpful. My feeling is that for most XY's, estriol is likely to be only mildly feminizing. I doubt that it could offset breast growth if used in quantities large enough to theoretically antagonize the stronger estrogens (E2 and E1). To the body, estriol is likely to be deemed to be "estrogen" and I think that it is more likely to initiate breast growth than to halt it. The other thing is that generally, these attempts to distinguish between receptors and general strength go nowhere in terms of inducing one desired effect vs. others not wanted with the exception of SERMS which present other issues. To wit: it is not easy to only feminize one body area while leaving the others "masculine".

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cannot stay on estradiol all the time, I see it only as a short-term therapy for regrowth. I don’t know how long it should take to improve the hair, but if you use it too long, your testicles may stop producing T. And that’s forever, like castration.
I really hope that I don't have to touch E

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know how long it takes at least E to harm the testicles. And how long does it take E to restore your follicles. E is necessary for regrowth, it would be good for bald people to get regrowth like Bridgeburn on Bica + E, and then maintain the result on Bica. Minoxidil does not cure Androgenetic Alopecia, but hides its progression

However, I am scared to think about it. What I said implies that we need to go to the hormonal level of the woman for about six months, and then go back to the male levels. I'm not sure if it's painless. And such radical ways disturb me. However, we always have to take risks for the sake of beauty, so this is not a strong obstacle.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a person using 50mg Bicalutamide and 2 presses of an Estrogel pump. He will be my test subject. I will ask him about progress and side effects.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be good to know how long it takes at least E to harm the testicles. And how long does it take E to restore your follicles. E is necessary for regrowth, it would be good for bald people to get regrowth like Bridgeburn on Bica + E, and then maintain the result on Bica. Minoxidil does not cure Androgenetic Alopecia, but hides its progression

However, I am scared to think about it. What I said implies that we need to go to the hormonal level of the woman for about six months, and then go back to the male levels. I'm not sure if it's painless. And such radical ways disturb me. However, we always have to take risks for the sake of beauty, so this is not a strong obstacle.
Buddy, E is toxic for testicles. It will shut down your HPG/HPT axis, you might not recover well and will need to do TRT or/and HCG to recover somehow at the worst case.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buddy, E is toxic for testicles. It will shut down your HPG/HPT axis, you might not recover well and will need to do TRT or/and HCG to recover somehow at the worst case.
Yes, it is dangerous if you are not a trance. Therefore, we hope for Bicalutamide.

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm could be an assumption, especially becauses E3 antagonizes E2 when it's not present in a continuous fashion.

->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estriol_(medication)

"Although estriol is an estrogen, it has also been reported to have mixed agonist–antagonist or partial agonist activity at the ERs. On its own, it is said to be weakly estrogenic, but in the presence of estradiol, it has been found to be antiestrogenic. However, this is again due to the fact that estriol is a "short-acting" estrogen. If estriol is present continuously with estradiol, it shows no antagonism of estradiol. The co-administration of estriol with estradiol has been found not to influence the effects of the latter in women, including neither enhancing nor antagonizing the effects of estradiol."

From studies:

"Short acting estrogens would not be antagonists if they were present in a continuous fashion which would result in constant or long term occupancy of the estrogen receptor. Pollard and Martin showed that frequent administration of DMS stimulated full estrogenic responses in the mouse vagina. They suggested that this effect was the result of continuous occupancy of receptors, We confirmed these observations in the rat by injecting estriol every 3 h for 15 h and observing full estrogenic stimulation of the uterus. Likewise, Martin et al. obtained similar results with the mouse uterus. These results demonstrate that short acting estrogens are neither ineffectual nor antagonistic when present in a continuous or chronic fashion."

"Whereas estradiol remains bound to the ER for 6 to 24 hours with a single short-acting injection, estriol dissociates from the receptor much more rapidly and stays bound for only 1 to 6 hours. As a result, estriol can only induce estrogenic effects which require short-term interaction with the ERs. Induction of endometrial mitoses requires the ligand to remain bound for at least 9 to 12 hours, and this is thought to be responsible for the lack of endometrial proliferation with estriol in many studies. If estriol is delivered more continuously than a single administration per day however, for instance if it is given as a subcutaneous pellet, as a depot injection, or in multiple doses two or three times per day, this results in more sustained exposure to estriol and full estrogenic responses equivalent to those of estradiol occur."

"Unlike oestrone, oestriol cannot be converted to oestradiol. It acts as a weak oestrogen, because the duration of nuclear receptor binding is relatively short. It therefore has no proliferative effect on the endometrium when 2 or 4 mg are ingested. However, where the presence of oestriol in the target cells at sufficient concentrations is prolonged, e.g., when 4 mg is taken twice, or 2 mg 3 times per day, or high doses are ingested (8 mg or more daily), the hormonal action of oestriol is enhanced."

"When oestriol is administered together with oestradiol it does not exert any demonstrable biological effect, neither enhancing nor antagonizing the action of oestradiol"

I guess that there won't be a problem if it's taken alone and not surpass the normal levels, because is acting like estrogen, weak, but estrogen. Although, when it's come to E2, they should be taken together, like the researches mentioning. Otherwise, I think it would/will be bad for hair in general. (though->The co-administration of estriol with estradiol has been found not to influence the effects of the latter in women, including neither enhancing nor antagonizing the effects of estradiol---So, I can't truly tell)

Nice post bro

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gergely those are pretty impressive results. Your hairline dropped a few cm and the overall quality of the hair just looks denser and more healthy. What was your regimen in those photos? and how long were you on it?
Estrogen and anti-androgen since 2019 december, if i didn't had a constant shed i think my results would be perfect.

Gergely

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what dosage was your estrogen and what what your dosage of AA and which one were you taking?
The general mtf hrt, i start with 2 mg sublingual E2 and up from there. 100mg spironolactone to 200mg, switched to bica 50mg and incresed E2 to 4mg graduali uped my dosage to 8mg at one point but i had to cut it because the supply shortage. Tryed 100mg progesterone for a while +oestrogel.
Went back to 4mg E2 and 25mg bica added 200 mg progesterone. Honestly no wonder i'm shedding it's a mess
I plan to say on 4mg E2 and 25-50mg bica for the rest of my life and stop the stupid fluctuations in my regimen.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take progesterone at night and you will be happy, do not take any finasterides or bic,.Take just progesterone and you will save your hair!The body needs progesterone,you can add estrogen for the overall effect!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cringe science moment

Attachments

• 279-2792642_genius-meme-png-transparent-png.png
    279-2792642_genius-meme-png-transparent-png.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 66

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Max summary of Metformin/AKG. AMPK and TORm receptor

I was going to create a topic on this, but we already posted everything right here, this is what I managed to gather with my knowledge and my summary

"""A recent study has shown the potential usefulness of AMPK treatment in preserving bone mass as well as lowering bone turnover in post-menopausal women (Tocaj et al., 2003). Results suggest a link between enteral AKG/AMPK and an increase in estrogen levels. """

In my opnion maybe higher i little or regulates receptor(AR or ER) I have already posted some studies in other posts where the AMPK pathway regulates AR receptors , wathever maybe AMPK pathway modulates estrogen levels.

It appears that high levels of AMPK response result in high levels of estrogens are somehow still unclear how levels of estrogens can higher.

Explains the effect of metformin on acne, on hinsurtism, skin's diseases , In addition to the effects of AMPK / AKG stimulation , estrogen being an "anti androgen" by definition and studies pointing to this side explain a lot its off-label therapeutic effect.

High levels of AMPK RESPONSE will compel your follicles to enter the anagen phase

It has a direct effect on the hair follicle in several different paths .

It can be an unprecedented therapeutic drug for your capillary and skin health, in a way you never dreamed of, I saw a lot of things that scared me with results, but it's not all flowers, is it?

This pathway interferes with glutamine metabolism

The AMPK pathway increases the availability of glutamine, so to speak.

Glutamine has great effects on the body, macrophages and other cells of our immune and muscular system.

However, in the brain it can have adverse effects on (swelling of astrocytes, defects in neuronal communication) this is how severe liver conditions develop .

Glutamine is metabolized to ammonia, this is too toxic for the kidneys and liver , besides everything and in addition we can enter an eternal cycle of ammonia to hyperstimulate this pathway

And stimulate the catabolism acids BCAA's; valine, leucine and isoleucine in skeletal muscle .

The post will be gigantic if I go on explaining it, but I can already tell, I just say that stimulating the AMPK route can be wonderful for skin and hair, but this is the contract, this in the long term 10 years for example can evolve something bad .

In other words, make your choice via AMPK worth it or not?

Last edited:

tato123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take progesterone at night and you will be happy, do not take any finasterides or bic,.Take just progesterone and you will save your hair!The body needs progesterone,you can add estrogen for the overall effect!
Do you have hair right?
Your hair is very beautiful, that's why I tell you, go live, live life, get out, meet cool people who will like you, create relationships, since you've achieved your results, you have no reason to stay here.

Don't be suggesting progesterone to everyone like that, think that some users may read this and take it seriously, and it may not help you at all, what works for you may end someone else's life.

You only make affirmations.

Explain and prove your hypothesis with data to convince us, we don't know you, we don't know if you really used progesterone in your treatment, I want you to understand that we're trying to help each other here and what's good for me may not be for someone else, so explain to me how it works, share articles, results solid and reliable and so we can discuss something.

Peace my friend

Nimos0651

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will progesterone feminize you on its own?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@tato123 Heya!

So, in your opinion, does this mean you can't take Metformin for live?

What would you consider as a long term risk for Metformin?

Nice posts!!!

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know if DHTcel used something more than just 150mg Bicalutamide and 0,5mg Dutasteride?
I don’t think so. He got a full regrowth, there is no point in making the regime stronger. On the contrary, it made sense to reduce the dosage to 75-100mg. 150mg is too much

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking Bicalutamide, Dutasteride,... for life, regrowing and keeping hair sounds all tooo good... that it can't be real. -> risking health etc.

I wonder how long you can stay on such treatments.

Will we be able to sustain till the "CURE" comes out!? Lol

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went today to the endocrinology, results in 2 months, I might be able to start Bicalutamide (100mg) in 3-5 months. If not, I will probably source it through dark web, but I am pretty sure I will be able to get it if I present the science and the effect of it, and why I NEED it.