Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually the guy on the right - red shorts ;)

The guy on the left is a long time friend and his chest is ALWAYS looked like that. And a big part of it is the hole or dent in his rib cage just between the pecs, he was just born that way. I have another friend almost exactly like that, pecs look like boobs even though it's solid muscle, just the way genetics shaped them.

Just as with me, my upper chest and traps have never developed as easy as some of my stronger body parts like lower chest, abs and quads - again it's all genetic.

As for my apparent nipple gyno, if this is a side effect then man I'm getting off easy. When things start looking like this then I'll start to worry

View attachment 98305

Ok bro.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it’s not just that. His entire body is changing, if you see the pictures he’s already holding lots of adipose tissue, he’s trying to do a slight vacuum (holding his stomach etc in) and you can see how his tummy area is shaggy, as well as his upper abdomen / diagram area. Rounded shoulders since shoulders have many androgen receptors even though he’s working his traps and doing a bit of a turtle pose but that’s not why.

@Marky
FYI, your nippelz are still shrunk as it always happens when outside. Try taking one when at home fully relaxed lying on couch/bed. That’s when they expand. sh*t could be worse tho I admit. Wait until your testosterone levels plummet then you will witness the full force of the drug. Post a blood test if you have any. An ultrasound FYI shows everything (same sh*t they use for thyroid check)

Cheers bud.
It's not really a big deal, Most men develop some amount of gyno. He still looks normal. I doubt anybody would give weird stares at the beach.

TheSneakyTruth

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you developed any urinary symptoms with your regime?

I did a couple of weeks using bicalutamide, raloxifene and finasteride, but I developed urinary outflow symptoms and had a constant feeling of a full bladder and weak urine stream. Apparently a shrunken prostate can lead to symptoms very similar to prostate hyperplasia in older men.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

I did a couple of weeks using bicalutamide, raloxifene and finasteride, but I developed urinary outflow symptoms and had a constant feeling of a full bladder and weak urine stream. Apparently a shrunken prostate can lead to symptoms very similar to prostate hyperplasia in older men.
I haven't noticed any problems, but I do pee a bit more from spironolactone

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was on oral spironolactone, finasteride, and some oral oestrogen (it was some birth control tablet but i forget exactly what it was called).
it regrew a lot of hair and i reckon if i stayed on it, i could very well be a full NW3 or even a NW2 by now instead of a NW4.
but the sides were - sex drive reduced to 1 every 3 days, instead of once a day
plus i got a bit of gyno; i had lumps under my nips and once I swear I actually lactated - I put a t-shirt on and my nipples were very sensitive; as I put a t-shirt on liquid came out of my nipple; once that happened it frightened me off taking it all apart from finasteride. once i stopped the spironolactone etc my sex drive was back to normal literally in one day (that's why i think these finasteride sides are all BS)
i always was tempted to go back on it and just pay for gyno surgery but i also wanted to have kids at some point, so instead i just stay on finasteride and hold out for a "miracle cure".

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on oral spironolactone, finasteride, and some oral oestrogen (it was some birth control tablet but i forget exactly what it was called).
it regrew a lot of hair and i reckon if i stayed on it, i could very well be a full NW3 or even a NW2 by now instead of a NW4.
plus i got a bit of gyno; i had lumps under my nips and once I swear I actually lactated - I put a t-shirt on and my nipples were very sensitive; as I put a t-shirt on liquid came out of my nipple; once that happened it frightened me off taking it all apart from finasteride. once i stopped the spironolactone etc my sex drive was back to normal literally in one day (that's why i think these finasteride sides are all BS)
i always was tempted to go back on it and just pay for gyno surgery but i also wanted to have kids at some point, so instead i just stay on finasteride and hold out for a "miracle cure".
Are you referring to Diane-35?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did the gyno come overnight or did you steadily see it coming?

Ein

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm on Bicalutamide since last year and added Finasteride two months back. I haven't had these urinary symptoms. I usually pee 1-3 times a day.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm on Bicalutamide since last year and added Finasteride two months back. I haven't had these urinary symptoms. I usually pee 1-3 times a day.
Only 1 - 3 times a day? Do you drink enough water? I drink about 2 - 3 liters a day and pee at least 10 times a day.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 1 - 3 times a day? Do you drink enough water? I drink about 2 - 3 liters a day and pee at least 10 times a day.
How does it come you pee so much?

When I sometimes pee too much, usually very rarely, I begin to think I have diabetes mellitus or something.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your source and how do you dose it? IHP sells it for around $2.30 a tablet which is hella expensive.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How does it come you pee so much?

When I sometimes pee too much, usually very rarely, I begin to think I have diabetes mellitus or something.
I have no idea, I've pissed like a fire hose my whole life lol.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello bridgeburn and congrats on your success, I wanted to ask have you noticed any bone changes in your skull? Or increased fat around the scalp?

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What was your dose of spironolactone? For how long did you take it?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as your not a norwood 6 or 7 yes it's possible.
This guy went from slick bald to hair

upload_2018-9-11_19-17-16.png