Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does. Not just a role, THE role.

hey bro ; how can you explain that users such as peadboy who is fcking muscualr and obviously taking test , And is on dutasteride , is not getting any gyno ??
aromatase inhibitor are enough to prevent the growth ?

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I'm not getting any blood tests for testosterone. Just for things affecting the liver. I know for some people spironolactone raises test but I've never heard about that happening with cypro. I dont know anything about Flutamide but it sounds awesome, why did you stop taking it?
Flutamide is a bit inconsistent in that it raises your testosterone quite high and the dose is too intense after a certain point. Like your breast tissue will inflate and it's impossible to build muscle. It also gave me hot flashes and ruined my sleep.
spironolactone hasn't significantly raised my testosterone although it's still on the higher end of normal. Serum DHT is, however, undetectable as of my last test.
What irritates me about spironolactone is that I've had inconsistent results with it thus far. It certainly lowered my sex drive and I have mild gyno in one nipple, but my skin fluctuates between bone dry and slightly oily and it's too soon to speak for hair : |
I also use EPIDUO for acne but I don't breakout as much as I just get a bit oily.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@KSA @bridgeburn Have you gained weight on these drugs?

I have always been lean but while on spironolactone im like super lean, lol. I have muscles but my body fat percent is really low. I feel like some MMA fighter after weight cutting.
No matter how much or what I eat it's really hard to gain weight or fat. I thought these drugs would have opposite effect.
I’ve always been very thin but on spironolactone I’m much leaner than I was on Flutamide.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He wrote that he doesn't use any steriods

try progesterone
I remember you told me once - I’d just prefer a path wherein I don’t have to go back to a Flutamide. But if I have to, I’ll give progesterone supplements a shot.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I mean exactly that. An ultrasound scan will solve that mystery.

Did you still need an scan on this Schwarzenegger like chest?
upload_2018-9-8_14-45-5.png

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't believe someone can be using dutasteride for 12 years without getting gyno.
I have never heard of finasteride or Duta causing gyno. They don’t block receptors. I honestly believe most guys claiming they got gyno from finasteride or Duta are just anticipating the worst. With that being said I’m happy to be disproven

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never heard of finasteride or Duta causing gyno. They don’t block receptors. I honestly believe most guys claiming they got gyno from finasteride or Duta are just anticipating the worst. With that being said I’m happy to be disproven
There was one guy on these boards who claims he did, and even had to get surgery to remove - he was just on finasteride.
But those are rare I'm thinking.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you still need an scan on this Schwarzenegger like chest?
View attachment 98245

That is gyno.

A. Your nipples are shrunk because of the cold but it is still there. How? Do you see those small dots inside the areola area on your left nipple (left side of the picture)? You only have those around and outside the areola area when you have zero gyno. Get them inside the area and it means you got some action underneath.

B. Your chest is square. No it isn’t because of your workout plan, workouts don’t change the shape. This is adipose tissue accumulation over the years which gives you the b**ch tits look. Very apparent on the left side where the cup diagonal normal pattern is gone and you got this shaggy shitty one. Try taking a picture now without flexing and in a very hot temperature and as you are at it, take an image while leaning your shoulders slightly forward.

Not trying to be hostile but lay the “I’m lit no gyno fools” stories off cause I’m not your average hairlosstalk member. When I say you get gyno even if it’s pseudogyno of PERMANENT adipose tissue and skin stretch OR gland + fat, I know what I’m talking about.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is gyno.

A. Your nipples are shrunk because of the cold but it is still there. How? Do you see those small dots inside the areola area on your left nipple (left side of the picture)? You only have those around and outside the areola area when you have zero gyno. Get them inside the area and it means you got some action underneath.

B. Your chest is square. No it isn’t because of your workout plan, workouts don’t change the shape. This is adipose tissue accumulation over the years which gives you the b**ch tits look. Very apparent on the left side where the cup diagonal normal pattern is gone and you got this shaggy shitty one. Try taking a picture now without flexing and in a very hot temperature and as you are at it, take an image while leaning your shoulders slightly forward.

Not trying to be hostile but lay the “I’m lit no gyno fools” stories off cause I’m not your average hairlosstalk member. When I say you get gyno even if it’s pseudogyno of PERMANENT adipose tissue and skin stretch OR gland + fat, I know what I’m talking about.
Ok this is outside in hot weather, not flexing, if you're that good which pair of b**ch tits are mine:

upload_2018-9-8_21-7-15.png

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it’s not just that. His entire body is changing, if you see the pictures he’s already holding lots of adipose tissue, he’s trying to do a slight vacuum (holding his stomach etc in) and you can see how his tummy area is shaggy, as well as his upper abdomen / diagram area. Rounded shoulders since shoulders have many androgen receptors even though he’s working his traps and doing a bit of a turtle pose but that’s not why.

@Marky
FYI, your nippelz are still shrunk as it always happens when outside. Try taking one when at home fully relaxed lying on couch/bed. That’s when they expand. sh*t could be worse tho I admit. Wait until your testosterone levels plummet then you will witness the full force of the drug. Post a blood test if you have any. An ultrasound FYI shows everything (same sh*t they use for thyroid check)

Cheers bud.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Heinrich Harrer ; what do you recommend for finasteride induced gyno ?
stopping the drug or using some raloxifene / AI ?

I’m no expert but if u want my opinion: do an ultrasound first and also have blood tests done. Then you have the big picture.

Then, either stop the drug if there is no gland and you MIGHT reverse it once hormones balance back. Or, keep taking it and have gyno surgery. No need for an AI. And taking AI lifetime is a suicide, even old time roidheads will tell you that and I know more than a few. I spoke to you via PM about a good gyno surgeon but know that reoccurance IS possible, scarring IS gonna form and obviously it costs a f*** ton of money. This shitty drug also adds fat as usage increases and then you also have to contour the area which means add lipo to gland removal so more $ and more hassle. Finasteride is a joke.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it’s not just that. His entire body is changing, if you see the pictures he’s already holding lots of adipose tissue, he’s trying to do a slight vacuum (holding his stomach etc in) and you can see how his tummy area is shaggy, as well as his upper abdomen / diagram area. Rounded shoulders since shoulders have many androgen receptors even though he’s working his traps and doing a bit of a turtle pose but that’s not why.

@Marky
FYI, your nippelz are still shrunk as it always happens when outside. Try taking one when at home fully relaxed lying on couch/bed. That’s when they expand. sh*t could be worse tho I admit. Wait until your testosterone levels plummet then you will witness the full force of the drug. Post a blood test if you have any. An ultrasound FYI shows everything (same sh*t they use for thyroid check)

Cheers bud.
I'm actually the guy on the right - red shorts ;)

The guy on the left is a long time friend and his chest is ALWAYS looked like that. And a big part of it is the hole or dent in his rib cage just between the pecs, he was just born that way. I have another friend almost exactly like that, pecs look like boobs even though it's solid muscle, just the way genetics shaped them.

Just as with me, my upper chest and traps have never developed as easy as some of my stronger body parts like lower chest, abs and quads - again it's all genetic.

As for my apparent nipple gyno, if this is a side effect then man I'm getting off easy. When things start looking like this then I'll start to worry

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited: