Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do realize “that guy” is now “that woman who used to be a guy”, wears a dress and took much more than dutasteride, right? Right?!
Ya definitely. Still awesome to see that type of regrowth on what was once thought impossible - slick caldasac pattern baldness.
Plus not everyone gets dramatic results on HRT, gotta be lucky to be a great responder.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if that guy keeps going if he can get to this caliber of hair

upload_2018-9-12_13-24-52.png

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wonder if that guy keeps going if he can get to this caliber of hair

View attachment 98669

apparently she enventually decided to grt a hair transplant.. although that was about a year after starting Hrt so I doubt results were maximum :

Screenshot_20180913-063123.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think it was diane-35 it rings a bell. i didn't take it every day i only took it once a week. the spironolactone i took twice daily, i think it was 50mg - 100mg twice daily. it was a normal dose not high not low.
the gyno took time to creep up on me. same with all the other sides they gradually took hold; same with the regrowth.
if only we could create some hardcore estrogenic / anti DHT regimen that only affected the scalp and didn't go systemic but who knows if such a thing is even possible

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think it was diane-35 it rings a bell. i didn't take it every day i only took it once a week. the spironolactone i took twice daily, i think it was 50mg - 100mg twice daily. it was a normal dose not high not low.
the gyno took time to creep up on me. same with all the other sides they gradually took hold; same with the regrowth.
if only we could create some hardcore estrogenic / anti DHT regimen that only affected the scalp and didn't go systemic but who knows if such a thing is even possible
Ya I would agree, you basically have to change your inside workings to fix the core of the hair loss problem.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
apparently she enventually decided to grt a hair transplant.. although that was about a year after starting Hrt so I doubt results were maximum :

View attachment 98677
Bridge do you think transplanting hair into say the temple area would/could damage the native hairs under the scalp that might have sprouted on HRT?

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was wondering if I can take loniten 10 mg once daily.estrogen 2mg twice daily and advodart once daily and get results.I have spironolactone but it fatigues the hell out of me.Thanks louis

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! My regimen is as follows:
2 mg of estradiol each
6 hours = 8 mg per day.
125 mg flutamide each
6 hours = 500 mg at
day.
What do you think? Is it a good regime?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright guys I have some really good news! My hair has continued to thicken and is looking better everyday! I still dont see much brand new growth but because I am a diffuse thinner this is having a major Impact everywhere. Just a few months ago before I started hrt my hair was thin, dry, brittle, lifeless and would just lay flat on my head. But now my hair is thick, strong, smooth and has so much volume that with the way I comb my hair and bit of toppik I actually look like I have a full head of Hair!!! I have been losing hair since I was 15 years old and In the last 12 It has just slowly Gotten worse and worse everyday and now for the first time in my life it has started going the other way, this is such an amazing feeling! Finally something is f*****g working! I cant belive how happy I've been the past few days, hairloss has been such a daily stress for me and It's finally been lifted I didn't realize how much it really bothered me until now. I just feel confident again, I've been flirting with girls again and thats been so much fun. I would say now in the looks department with good hair I am a 7 or 8 where just a few months ago I would say I was a 2 or 3. For some people like me hair is so important. Plus I had dry scaly skin on my face a few months ago which is now completely gone.

Bridbeburn I want to thank you for posting your story, I dont think I would have ever tried this if it wasnt for you. Even if it doesent work out for me in the long run I wont regret it. just to have some extra months of my life with good hair if thats all I accomplish then I would say It was worth it.

Now for the bad news I have started to notice the first signs of gyno. There is definitely some fat redistribution going on that has moved to my chest. It is subtle and I hope this stays this way. My muscles dont recover as fast after working out. I continue to have no libido but everything works fine still when I use it. Mentally I think I feel more sentimental but it's hard to explain. I dont get as angry as I used to. I haven't been mad at work for over a month which is rare as there is usally one day a week where I'm just in a shitty mood and really dont want to be there. But who cares about all that because when I look in the mirror I'm looking damn good!

Thanks again Bridge for helping me and answering all my questions along the way.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright guys I have some really good news! My hair has continued to thicken and is looking better everyday! I still dont see much brand new growth but because I am a diffuse thinner this is having a major Impact everywhere. Just a few months ago before I started hrt my hair was thin, dry, brittle, lifeless and would just lay flat on my head. But now my hair is thick, strong, smooth and has so much volume that with the way I comb my hair and bit of toppik I actually look like I have a full head of Hair! I have been losing hair since I was 15 years old and In the last 12 It has just slowly Gotten worse and worse everyday and now for the first time in my life it has started going the other way, this is such an amazing feeling! Finally something is f*****g working! I cant belive how happy I've been the past few days, hairloss has been such a daily stress for me and It's finally been lifted I didn't realize how much it really bothered me until now. I just feel confident again, I've been flirting with girls again and thats been so much fun. I would say now in the looks department with good hair I am a 7 or 8 where just a few months ago I would say I was a 2 or 3. For some people like me hair is so important. Plus I had dry scaly skin on my face a few months ago which is now completely gone.

Bridbeburn I want to thank you for posting your story, I dont think I would have ever tried this if it wasnt for you. Even if it doesent work out for me in the long run I wont regret it. just to have some extra months of my life with good hair if thats all I accomplish then I would say It was worth it.

Now for the bad news I have started to notice the first signs of gyno. There is definitely some fat redistribution going on that has moved to my chest. My muscles dont recover as fast after working out. I continue to have no libido but everything works fine still when I use it. Mentally I think I feel more sentimental but it's hard to explain. I dont get as angry as I used to. I haven't been mad at work for over a month which is rare as there is usally one day a week where I'm just in a shitty mood and really dont want to be there. But who cares about all that because when I look in the mirror I'm looking damn good!

Thanks again Bridge for helping me and answering all my questions along the way.

What is your current regime and how long have you been on it, you didn't say in your post.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your current regime and how long have you been on it, you didn't say in your post.

Only 3 months. 25 mg of Cypro and 2. 2 mg of estradiol. For the first 2 months I was on 200 mg spironolactone but I switched to cypro because spironolactone was really dehydrating.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! My regimen is as follows:
2 mg of estradiol each
6 hours = 8 mg per day.
125 mg flutamide each
6 hours = 500 mg at
day.
What do you think? Is it a good regime?

That seems like way too much. why dont you start with a third of that and see how you do? Im getting results from just 2mg estradiol per day. 8mg per day is a full out transexual dose. You will be guarenteed drastic side effects and fast from those levels.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright guys I have some really good news! My hair has continued to thicken and is looking better everyday! I still dont see much brand new growth but because I am a diffuse thinner this is having a major Impact everywhere. Just a few months ago before I started hrt my hair was thin, dry, brittle, lifeless and would just lay flat on my head. But now my hair is thick, strong, smooth and has so much volume that with the way I comb my hair and bit of toppik I actually look like I have a full head of Hair!!! I have been losing hair since I was 15 years old and In the last 12 It has just slowly Gotten worse and worse everyday and now for the first time in my life it has started going the other way, this is such an amazing feeling! Finally something is f*****g working! I cant belive how happy I've been the past few days, hairloss has been such a daily stress for me and It's finally been lifted I didn't realize how much it really bothered me until now. I just feel confident again, I've been flirting with girls again and thats been so much fun. I would say now in the looks department with good hair I am a 7 or 8 where just a few months ago I would say I was a 2 or 3. For some people like me hair is so important. Plus I had dry scaly skin on my face a few months ago which is now completely gone.

Now for the bad news I have started to notice the first signs of gyno. There is definitely some fat redistribution going on that has moved to my chest. It is subtle and I hope this stays this way. My muscles dont recover as fast after working out. I continue to have no libido but everything works fine still when I use it. Mentally I think I feel more sentimental but it's hard to explain. I dont get as angry as I used to. I haven't been mad at work for over a month which is rare as there is usally one day a week where I'm just in a shitty mood and really dont want to be there. But who cares about all that because when I look in the mirror I'm looking damn good!

Any pictures? And 25mg cypro daily?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, publicación: 1713883, miembro: 132479"] Eso parece demasiado. ¿Por qué no comienzas con un tercio de eso y ves cómo Telogen Effluvium va? Estoy obteniendo resultados de solo 2 mg de estradiol por día. 8 mg por día es una dosis transexual completa. Se le garantizarán efectos secundarios drásticos y rápidos desde esos niveles. [/ QUOTE]

I was with finasteride 1 mg for 4 years and never stopped the fall, then I added dutasteride and diane 35 and I never stopped.
the only thing that helped me to reduce the fall is flutamide + estrogen between 4 and 8 mg, also add spironolactone.
If you do not understand what I write, it is because I am using the translator. Speak Spanish
I want to do the tranny trh, I want to change sex.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, publicación: 1713883, miembro: 132479"] Eso parece demasiado. ¿Por qué no comienzas con un tercio de eso y ves cómo Telogen Effluvium va? Estoy obteniendo resultados de solo 2 mg de estradiol por día. 8 mg por día es una dosis transexual completa. Se le garantizarán efectos secundarios drásticos y rápidos desde esos niveles. [/ QUOTE]

I was with finasteride 1 mg for 4 years and never stopped the fall, then I added dutasteride and diane 35 and I never stopped.
the only thing that helped me to reduce the fall is flutamide + estrogen between 4 and 8 mg, also add spironolactone.
If you do not understand what I write, it is because I am using the translator. Speak Spanish
I want to do the tranny trh, I want to change sex.

This thread is probably more what you are looking for https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...the-power-of-super-aggressive-regimens.90671/

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pictures? And 25mg cypro daily?

Sorry I have no pictures. I found it too depressing to take pictures of my hair before. And yeah Im taking 25.mg a day. Marky you seem very curious about this stuff. Are you planning on trying some cypro or E?

Last edited: