Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
¿Cómo Telogen Effluvium fue con la espironolactona? ¿Qué dosis usaste? Creo que no es un puro, no funcionó para mí, flutamida si es más fuerte
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, publicación: 1713916, miembro: 132479"] Lo siento, no tengo imágenes. Me gusta demasiado deprimido tomar fotos de mi cabello antes. Sí, estoy tomando 25.mg por día. [/ QUOTE]
Only 3 months. 25 mg of Cypro and 2. 2 mg of estradiol. For the first 2 months I was on 200 mg spironolactone but I switched to cypro because spironolactone was really dehydrating.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
¿Cómo Telogen Effluvium fue con la espironolactona? ¿Qué dosis usaste? Creo que no es un puro, no funcionó para mí, flutamida si es más fuerte
[QUOTE = "nWo Wolfpac, publicación: 1713916, miembro: 132479"] Lo siento, no tengo imágenes. Me gusta demasiado deprimido tomar fotos de mi cabello antes. Sí, estoy tomando 25.mg por día. [/ QUOTE]

I dont think I have ever had telogen effluvium. I was on 200 mg spironolactone. I think it was working for me.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I have no pictures. I found it too depressing to take pictures of my hair before. And yeah Im taking 25.mg a day. Marky you seem very curious about this stuff. Are you planning on trying some cypro or E?
It should arrive in 2-3 more weeks.

But i plan on starting very small. Any gyno and I'm out.

After 3 months you should back off a bit and see if you can maintain and if the gyno starts to go away. Just stick with finasteride and see what happens. 3 month cycle on, one month off, or something of the sort.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It should arrive in 2-3 more weeks.

But i plan on starting very small. Any gyno and I'm out.

After 3 months you should back off a bit and see if you can maintain and if the gyno starts to go away. Just stick with finasteride and see what happens. 3 month cycle on, one month off, or something of the sort.

I like the way you think but unfortunately finasteride gave me brain fog and didn't seem to help my hair but I only gave it 6 months. But I agree thats a good plan. If i get obvious gyno after a few more months I will try to hop back on finasteride at a reduced dose so hopefully I wont get the same brain fog symptoms. I'm sure my gyno is only really nocible to me. I've been checking pretty much every day so I can spot the small diffirence. Honestly I will take the burden of some mild gyno if I can continue to see improvement in my hair. It really is a great feeling to see improvements after so many years of losing. Anyways good luck to you. I hope it works out.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the way you think but unfortunately finasteride gave me brain fog and didn't seem to help my hair but I only gave it 6 months. But I agree thats a good plan. If i get obvious gyno after a few more months I will try to hop back on finasteride at a reduced dose so hopefully I wont get the same brain fog symptoms. I'm sure my gyno is only really nocible to me. I've been checking pretty much every day so I can spot the small diffirence. Honestly I will take the burden of some mild gyno if I can continue to see improvement in my hair. It really is a great feeling to see improvements after so many years of losing. Anyways good luck to you. I hope it works out.
Congrats on your results.Do you think a combo of loniten advodart and 4 mg of estrogen would give results.Like you spironolactone fatigued me.Thanks and congrats.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on your results.Do you think a combo of loniten advodart and 4 mg of estrogen would give results.Like you spironolactone fatigued me.Thanks and congrats.

Yeah that should probably get you some results with that plan. Most likely one of those things will work but the problem is you wont know which one so you will have to keep on taking them all. If things arent too far gone I suggest just trying the avodart and loniten before you add estrogen. That might be all you need. And if you do add estrogen I suggest taking it with cypro so you can take a lower e dose.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge do you think transplanting hair into say the temple area would/could damage the native hairs under the scalp that might have sprouted on HRT?
yeah it might be a bit crowded lol.

Was wondering if I can take loniten 10 mg once daily.estrogen 2mg twice daily and advodart once daily and get results.I have spironolactone but it fatigues the hell out of me.Thanks louis
yes, probably.. but if you want maximum t suppression consider cypro with it. your body secretes testosterone based on level of sex hormones throughout the day, so youd likely need consistent estradiol levels without an antiandrogen. If you take in morning and night for example T may increase a little in the afternoon and middle of night, in between the peaks and valleys.

Hello! My regimen is as follows:
2 mg of estradiol each
6 hours = 8 mg per day.
125 mg flutamide each
6 hours = 500 mg at
day.
What do you think? Is it a good regime?
its a really good regimen for hair. also thats more estradiol than most trans take. might want to gradually increase the E or the breasts could develop strangely from rapid proliferation.

Louisa

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it might be a bit crowded lol.

yes, probably.. but if you want maximum t suppression consider cypro with it. your body secretes testosterone based on level of sex hormones throughout the day, so youd likely need consistent estradiol levels without an antiandrogen. If you take in morning and night for example T may increase a little in the afternoon and middle of night, in between the peaks and valleys.

its a really good regimen for hair. also thats more estradiol than most trans take. might want to gradually increase the E or the breasts could develop strangely from rapid proliferation.
What about bicalumtide and on you still using the spironolactone? Thankyou Louis.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright guys I have some really good news! My hair has continued to thicken and is looking better everyday! I still dont see much brand new growth but because I am a diffuse thinner this is having a major Impact everywhere. Just a few months ago before I started hrt my hair was thin, dry, brittle, lifeless and would just lay flat on my head. But now my hair is thick, strong, smooth and has so much volume that with the way I comb my hair and bit of toppik I actually look like I have a full head of Hair!!! I have been losing hair since I was 15 years old and In the last 12 It has just slowly Gotten worse and worse everyday and now for the first time in my life it has started going the other way, this is such an amazing feeling! Finally something is f*****g working! I cant belive how happy I've been the past few days, hairloss has been such a daily stress for me and It's finally been lifted I didn't realize how much it really bothered me until now. I just feel confident again, I've been flirting with girls again and thats been so much fun. I would say now in the looks department with good hair I am a 7 or 8 where just a few months ago I would say I was a 2 or 3. For some people like me hair is so important. Plus I had dry scaly skin on my face a few months ago which is now completely gone.

Bridbeburn I want to thank you for posting your story, I dont think I would have ever tried this if it wasnt for you. Even if it doesent work out for me in the long run I wont regret it. just to have some extra months of my life with good hair if thats all I accomplish then I would say It was worth it.

Now for the bad news I have started to notice the first signs of gyno. There is definitely some fat redistribution going on that has moved to my chest. It is subtle and I hope this stays this way. My muscles dont recover as fast after working out. I continue to have no libido but everything works fine still when I use it. Mentally I think I feel more sentimental but it's hard to explain. I dont get as angry as I used to. I haven't been mad at work for over a month which is rare as there is usally one day a week where I'm just in a shitty mood and really dont want to be there. But who cares about all that because when I look in the mirror I'm looking damn good!

Thanks again Bridge for helping me and answering all my questions along the way.
:) Im happy for you dude!

being released from hat prison was one of the best feelings for me, ...especially since it was supposed to be a life sentence

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only 3 months. 25 mg of Cypro and 2. 2 mg of estradiol. For the first 2 months I was on 200 mg spironolactone but I switched to cypro because spironolactone was really dehydrating.

hell yeahh!!,
I know you dont have pics but I believe you. This was me before and after about 3 months:
Screenshot_20180107-082304.jpg P_20170924_213425_vHDR_Auto.jpg

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about bicalumtide and on you still using the spironolactone? Thankyou Louis.
yes bica is also good. i havent tried it yet though, maybe its stronger being a pure antogonist but who knows

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should try raloxefene for gyno if it gets worse - then you can let the rest of us know if it works. I don't know anyone on these
boards that tried it, instead backing off from the regimen.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, thats exciting progress after only 3 months. Such a big difference in hair color too.
Wonder if this type of regimen tones down grey hair?
Did you have any, I'm guessing not at your age.
I think maybe my hair did get darker. definitely the thickness makes it look darker too

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much would you say it has contributed to your results? i just started oral minoxidil.
I think its necessary for maximum results. I think the other hormonal stuff applifies the response to it

What side effects did you have in those first 3 months?

hard small gyno lumps, reduced libido, cried more easily, c*m became cloudy and then clear but wasn't totally gone yet.