Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Testosterone has moved this transgender FTM hairlines back, they still have a good hairline, but it's moved back.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pictures to share?
I have I ask my dermatologist - I didn’t take pictures myself. When my hair grew back I didn’t think I’d ever be on this boat again and didn’t fixate - my crown was my main site of loss, then. Now on spironolactone and finasteride I diligently take photos but it’s been an uneventful journey thus far.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Allright so I have some good sides and bad sides. The bad is I can no longer get sexually aroused from my thoughts. Not even a little. Last night and this morning I tried for 5 minutes and not even even a semi. It used to be all I had to do was think of a partially undressed girl doing something sexy and within 10 to 15 seconds I would have an erection every time. Doing it manually still works. Bridgeburn do you have this issue as well?
yeah that's normal in the beginning.

but over time I think estradiol helps with libido in some weird way

The good is that my face hasent looked this good in years. I usually have some red scaly inflamed skin on my face from rosacea and that is almost completely gone right now. My face is actually white. If this whole thing doesent work out for me in the end at least I can say it made life a little more intersting for awhile.
It continues to get more interesting the longer you stay on it, trust me ;) lol.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Testosterone has moved this transgender FTM hairlines back, they still have a good hairline, but it's moved back.

Screenshot_20180905-092456.jpg

I also have a patch starting to form in the same spot here where he has trouble filling in

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they go away when you discontinue drugs. Flutamide gave me enormous and inappropriate nippies. Now on spironolactone i just have sensitivity but baaarely any gyno

Barely any gyno is gyno. Also, go do an ultrasound so that you can know for sure if it’s fat, gland or both. Even if it’s pseudo due to the androgen shock and general adipose tissue accumulation aka drug makes you fat and curvy, it still rarely goes away. A week use? Sure it goes away. Months? No. Years? Forget it.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does. Not just a role, THE role.

THE direct role is Oestrogen, it's why body builders are prone to gyno when they exogenously increase their androgen levels thereby proportionally increasing their Oestrogen, all this despite having a plentiful supply of DHT bombarding the AR in breast tissue.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Barely any gyno is gyno. Also, go do an ultrasound so that you can know for sure if it’s fat, gland or both. Even if it’s pseudo due to the androgen shock and general adipose tissue accumulation aka drug makes you fat and curvy, it still rarely goes away. A week use? Sure it goes away. Months? No. Years? Forget it.
Sure but it’s just the gland. The gland can calm down in a week. I’m uncertain that I’ve ever collected enough fat for any of it to be noticeable.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it does. Not just a role, THE role.
THE direct role is Oestrogen, it's why body builders are prone to gyno when they exogenously increase their androgen levels thereby proportionally increasing their Oestrogen, all this despite having a plentiful supply of DHT bombarding the AR in breast tissue.
why not both? The ratio

hormone-action.gif

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for sharing, Wolfpac.
Have you had an blood tests on your current regimen? I'm very curious to see how Cypro impacts that - I've heard mixed reviews. While spironolactone lowered my libido and dried up my skin (but not too significantly - it peaks and troughs) my serum levels are more or less the same. Except DHT which is undetectable in blood but perhaps only in tissue. Idk. However, I took Flutamide 500mg for 6/7 years and my skin was always perfect and hair thicker than my natural state I'm certain. My blood levels were through the roof and I always had a boner and that was a real nightmare. Everyone thought I was wearing a wig. now on spironolactone I'm still waiting for consistent results. I'm curious about adding in a small cypro dose as you have, but as it is a blocker (all of these drugs) there is the possibility that they may unwittingly raise testosterone while inefficiently protecting some receptors.

Actually I'm not getting any blood tests for testosterone. Just for things affecting the liver. I know for some people spironolactone raises test but I've never heard about that happening with cypro. I dont know anything about Flutamide but it sounds awesome, why did you stop taking it?

Quineapig

My Regimen
Reaction score
@KSA @bridgeburn Have you gained weight on these drugs?

I have always been lean but while on spironolactone im like super lean, lol. I have muscles but my body fat percent is really low. I feel like some MMA fighter after weight cutting.
No matter how much or what I eat it's really hard to gain weight or fat. I thought these drugs would have opposite effect.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@KSA @bridgeburn Have you gained weight on these drugs?

I have always been lean but while on spironolactone im like super lean, lol. I have muscles but my body fat percent is really low. I feel like some MMA fighter after weight cutting.
No matter how much or what I eat it's really hard to gain weight or fat. I thought these drugs would have opposite effect.
How is your hair doing? Are you still maintaining your gains on spironolactone?